375 MW Monk 8/8hc 2/8M LF guild

Silvermoon
Hello fellow raiders.

I am a MW looking for a raiding guild with about the same progress as me, to raid mythic and beyond with!

I have completed AOTC pug-style, and 1/8 mythic, no attempts further sadly.

What you can expect
-Show up prepared knowing tacts, with the consumables recuired. + Full enchants and gems
-Can communicate on voice com. Both with working mic.
-Have as close to 100% attendance as possible.

I would prefer raiding times at 20:00 or later (ST), days I can adapt.

If you have any questions, or want more info, please feel free to add me on BN: Huskop#2436 or Discord: Sagus#4546
Hey mate strangely enough the two trial healer spots we did have open have just stopped due to financial constraints, so we have two spots open for our progression team. Were 7/8 heroic and 1/8 mythic, a guild called unfortunate chaos.
Were a friendly group and raid weds and sun from 7.45 to 11 game time and run mythic +10 for people to get the chest each week.
We arnt a hard core guild so dont rant and rave but we expect people to be able to pull their weight and looking at your logs can see thats ok.
You can see our recruitment message here on the forums above so give any of us a shout.
If your quick you could join our mythic first boss and heroic run tonight as the two healers you will replace are DPS mains but happy to heal.
Thankfully we have a lot of very geared alts so runs always go ahead even if were 1 or 2 down.
Guild leader: KevinVerwey#2833. Or Wisper Ansuî or Lÿsanna
Officer: Morganrose
Officer: Varenis
Officer: Wïtherspoon
Officer: Archgordie
Officer: Endiel
Officer: Foutweddy
Still looking :)
Bump
Add me please Tepelnick#2691
7/hc 2/8m 1930 2200 st mon wed sun looking for you
Hey there !
ReaperCrew represents a guild made of good, kind, loyal people, more details about us down below, you seem like a really good addition to our team.

Add me on bnet: johnnyofrc#2216

Server: Silvermoon - EU
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/ReaperCrew

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20 into heroic and mythic raiding. We are NOT elitists.
Social people are welcomed, we encourage the guild meme's :)

Raiding Times:

Tuesday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM - progression raids
Thursday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM - progression raids

Will usually not raid later than 10:30 PM, unless something is close to dying, 11:00 ST the most.

Guild Events:

M+, Dungeons, PvP, BG's - TBD as a fixed event.

Guild Goals:

Our primary goal is to have fun in the game!
Beat every encounter in the game - our goals are almost always progress-oriented.
Stay competitive and stay one of the best guilds of the server.
Maintain the friendly atmosphere in the guild:
-There is no QQ, no drama, no scams and no loot arguments.
-We don't scream on discord for people's mistakes.
-People are welcome to invite their friends in the guild to join our social ranks.
-We expect mature and adult behavior from all our guildies.
Don't over-recruit, even if it means we sometimes are a bit short on people, we keep our numbers reasonable.
Do guild achievements. (although our main goal is always progress)

Requirements:
If you wish to join our main raiding team, you will need:

- To know your class very well (stats, rotations, etc.)
- Around 370+ ilvl, at least 25+ HoA artifact power.
- Be able to cover at least 2 roles/specs, with decent gear.
- Be able to attend 2 of 2 raid days every week.
- Show up to raids/events in time.
- Be prepared for raids/events (flasks, consumables, etc.)
- Be able to accept positive criticism.
- A positive, progressive mindset.

Required Addons for our Main team:

DBM or Bigwigs
WeakAuras 2
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments

Discord software is mandatory for every raid, so make sure you have the voice application installed before attending raids.
Bump
Hey add me on bnet Grozzly#2396 and we can have a chat
Hey i have added you on discord and bnet :)

i am an officer from Ruthless
we are currently at 8/8 HC 2/8 M and are looking for additional healers to progress further. Our guild was created during late Antorus and its therefore the first raid tier that we go for mythic as a guild. Our raid times are thursday and sunday 20:30-23:00