Please fix BFA World Quests!!

General
I hate doing them. It is like they were made intentionally long, boring and painful.[u][/u]

I was with Blizzard when they cancelled the WQ addons, because I hated how most leaders AFK and get rewards. But now with these bad quests I miss the addon.

Please Blizzard. WQ should be fun and short.!!!!
Also please make it so the reputation rewarded scales with the quest difficulty...
Legion World Quests still give more gold than BfA ones. There's WQs in Argus that reward 240+ gold.
29/10/2018 15:13Posted by Nimbledigits
Legion World Quests still give more gold than BfA ones. There's WQs in Argus that reward 240+ gold.

and you say this so it wil be nerfed?...okay?
How is saving 10 turtles or skiing downhill on the back of a penguin 'intentionally, long, boring and painful' ?
29/10/2018 15:19Posted by Retributor

Its game breaking bug which should get fixed asap.
Older content shouldnt give more gold.
29/10/2018 13:56Posted by Aallorah
Also please make it so the reputation rewarded scales with the quest difficulty...

Also, please allow me to buy reputation for gold.
Need more input... 'long, boring & painful', how?
29/10/2018 17:18Posted by Eighjan
Need more input... 'long, boring & painful', how?

Like I preferred to smash squirrels and collect nuts quest over those kill azerite elements and suck them with your amulet.
The issue I have with the BFA WQ's is when you have to go to Zuldazar or Kul Tiras to complete the Champions of Azeroth and the Tortallans emissary. You could wait of course until the next day to complete it, but why bother? It is a waste of time to have to go to either zone (depending on faction) and then back again in some cases to submit the quest. Not to mention handing in the Champion of Azeroth's quest usually means having to go all the way back to either Boralus or Zuldazar and taking the portal to Slithus. This is just another unnecessary time sink.
29/10/2018 17:26Posted by Rumrum
Like I preferred to smash squirrels and collect nuts quest over those kill azerite elements and suck them with your amulet.
Depends on the size of the Elemental & how many others are giving it a kicking... some are a tad big for some Classes to solo; sadly they also pay the most 'suckage' - double edged Sword, per se.
Given that most of said Elementals are mineable, I don't mind smashing them to rubble on my DK...

Big or small, if there's a chance I get to kick ungodly amounts of snot out of something - it's on.
The skiing penguins ticked one of my [wow bucket list] to-dos!
Sorry I enjoy them
29/10/2018 15:19Posted by Retributor

No I didn't?? Whare does it say that in my post? xD