mining still bugged after 3 months, lol

General
the title say it all, gathering mining node still occure in the "could not loot the item" bug... its been 3 months of live plus the testing...

indie company by the way :D
it is a pretty small bug when they are trying to combat massive numbers of people unsubbing

give it time man it will be fixed in time, but right now there is more important things , like sugar coating whatever nonsense they are about to tell us at blizzcon.
it is not a bug at all.
just means someone mined it before you.
when you mine/herb something it stays there for X more seconds, than it despawns.
it just happens to despawn right when you were mining it, so you get the "cant loot that" message.

the same happens with herbs, its just more rare to notice it because the gathering time is really quick (almost instant if you have the herbing enchant).
Yeah, mining an empty vein is always something...

But no worries, in 8.1 they are adding RNG to veins/herbs! :p

Maybe you get something maybe you don’t!

And in 8.2 they will add Badluckprotection to it. :)
If someone mined/herb that node then you have to mine/herb in time limit b4 it disappear. If it disappear while u mining/herbing means time for that nod is over.
Yeah, but that’s not the point...

If i mine vein and it shows on radar, i should get something from it.

Just make them onetime use as they were before. Stop trolling people with them. :p
30/10/2018 17:54Posted by Zayøn
the title say it all, gathering mining node still occure in the "could not loot the item" bug... its been 3 months of live plus the testing...

indie company by the way :D

Not a bug, working as intended, you mined the item while it was despawning after someone else had mined it.