Plz nerf mythic+

General
It's way too hard for all these new players to do mythic+, Blizzard. Sure it's really fun for players who can handle higher keystones and know their class utilities, but frankly the game is not about us high-end players who want to push keystones. It's about the new players and the casuals who are too lazy to read up on how dungeons and mobs work. Please nerf it back to Legion where interupts and dispells weren't as important as they are now.

Oh and also can you please nerf titanforging? A player should not have the chance of getting a mythic Uldir piece of titanforged gear from doing a normal mythic dungeon, world quest or anything else. Titanforges should have a cap to prevent all these clueless new player to think they're entitled to do high-end content when they clearly CBA to read up on tactics
i like this thread even if it is a troll post.. if elitists refuse to play nice with casuals then they should nerf the content i agree.
Don't nerf mythic+ for people cause their garbage at something they don't bother improving in, play to improve or go back to raid finder =) sorry its the one bit of content right now which presents a remote challenge for small groups of players, don't need the lazy/half arsed players getting more wellfare epics.
I don't think it should be nerfed. If players can't do the higher end keys, they should stick to lower keys and normal Mythics to get better. And this is coming from someone who's highest key is +5. They should stay the same, since there HAS to be a challenging content outside of raiding. Interrupts and dispells are in the game for a reason, people should learn to use them. If you remove the use of them, you might as well just remove the spells and put them as PvP talents.

It's not Blizzards fault people refuse to learn their classes properly, and refuse to actually interrupt things. Why should high-end runners do without a challenge because some people can't use their spells? The game is already becoming "easy mode" in a lot of things, don't ruin M+ as well.
Also don't forget to nerf again Arcane Torrent.
The only thing i think they !@#$ed up when it comes to M+ in bfa was the implementation of tyrannical/fortified on keys under 10. They should have put the seasonal affix on keys starting from 2+ and kept tyrannical/fortified for 10+.
No it shouldn't be nerfed, the stupidly high keystones should remain hard for those players who put the effort in and have the ability to handle them. I am not that kind of player.

Run mythics until you can go any further then stop and analyse your performance figure out what you need to do to better yourself and do it. If you don't want to then that's fine, don't moan when the next keystone is unachievable because that's nobody's fault but your own.

Im a casual player, pretty crap at my class I can get by in LFR mythics and normal raids have no interest for me I really cant be bothered putting in that little bit extra effort to up my game enough so as not to be a drag on my team. I have always said there should be content for us casuals/crap players and then content and rewards and challenges for the hardcore folk. Ive seen a few mounts id like , when I find out how to get them I say meh I cba, I don't come to the forums to call for nerfs and whinge because such and such is out of my reach.
This cannot be real... you get free loot through various "casualfriendly" content which boosts your itemlevel beyond casual keystone level requirement. Then you get into a key, based on your itemlevel and not your skill, with people who actually have done research and improoved their game to push their limit further and further, and you get in their group absolutely not being qualified to play at that level and create frustration and anger, because you deplete their key. This is the state of the game right now and you complain about content you outgear but yet you are not capable of doing because you cant be bothered to do your preparations?
Awww look, high-end player asking for nerf.

Hit the wall pushing? :p

You are not speaking for anyone else but you.

So don’t use casuals as excuse...

This forum got more trolls than Zandalar by the look of it. :p
30/10/2018 18:03Posted by Crosslessina
The only thing i think they !@#$ed up when it comes to M+ in bfa was the implementation of tyrannical/fortified on keys under 10. They should have put the seasonal affix on keys starting from 2+ and kept tyrannical/fortified for 10+.

they have done so people dont hit the wall at 10 but at 2, but its a far smaller wall and more managable then at 10. It was a good decission, if you were to leave the affixes unchanged.
30/10/2018 18:13Posted by Jareb
Awww look, high-end player asking for nerf.

Hit the wall pushing? :p

You are not speaking for anyone else but you.

So don’t use casuals as excuse...

what is your post susposed to achieve?
Newsflash Petorial, noone cares about your opinion, least of all Blizzard, much less your sarcasm. I would say that the next time you have something you want to share with a community, you say it in your Discord channel and maybe add a few f words in there and some socially unacceptable terms that you and your buddies find amusing. Filed away, unrecorded in your Discord channel your opinion will be truly appreciated by all those who who could ever appreciate it. You can move on from there.
I've only done the first few stages of Mythic/Mythic+ and I thought the difficulty scaled really well. I found the jump from Heroic to Mythic, to be a pretty natural progression.

My only gripe with Mythic and beyond is how you have to form the party as a premade group. With so many people "claiming" they can't get invites due to so many using Raider.io scoring system in a way that makes it difficult for fresh/new players to get a chance to get on the ladder/progression of Mythic. I think if you could build a party up the same way Normal and Heroic do, which would allow newer players to get in a Mythic dungeon. Once you have your first Mythic keystone, you're able to deal with premade groups demands a bit easier as you have proof of doing the content.

Last week when I did my first keystone Mythic, I was shocked at how having a time limit really changed the dynamic of the dungeon. I think it's right to then move other to the premade requirement once you're at Mythic +2/3 level. I don't think there is a need to make the content easier, but make it easier to get into the content in the first place.
02/11/2018 03:55Posted by Felìx
I've only done the first few stages of Mythic/Mythic+ and I thought the difficulty scaled really well. I found the jump from Heroic to Mythic, to be a pretty natural progression.

My only gripe with Mythic and beyond is how you have to form the party as a premade group. With so many people "claiming" they can't get invites due to so many using Raider.io scoring system in a way that makes it difficult for fresh/new players to get a chance to get on the ladder/progression of Mythic. I think if you could build a party up the same way Normal and Heroic do, which would allow newer players to get in a Mythic dungeon. Once you have your first Mythic keystone, you're able to deal with premade groups demands a bit easier as you have proof of doing the content.

Last week when I did my first keystone Mythic, I was shocked at how having a time limit really changed the dynamic of the dungeon. I think it's right to then move other to the premade requirement once you're at Mythic +2/3 level. I don't think there is a need to make the content easier, but make it easier to get into the content in the first place.

completely agree however i think removing the time limit on keystone below +10 would teach new players and also fix the raider io and mythic leaving problems ...

if people want to race mythic it should be exclusively the higher keys i think .. just like if people want the best gear in raids they need to do mythic raids ... they cant get the best gear in heroics ... heroics realistically being like a mythic10 when compared to a mythic raid which is a mythic +15...

if they remove timers on keys 1 - 9 i don't think there will be much backlash for it.. as the only timer which matters is +10 at the end of the day.
02/11/2018 04:11Posted by Pixelbear
heroics realistically being like a mythic10 when compared to a mythic raid which is a mythic +15...

Realistically speaking, your parallel is off. I find +10s challenging enough while Uldir hc is already a snooze fest.

if they remove timers on keys 1 - 9 i don't think there will be much backlash for it.. as the only timer which matters is +10 at the end of the day.

And why is that? Why should a lesser geared or less experienced player be denied the challenge of the timer? The timer is basically another affix, it changes completely the dungeon.
Barely cleared half of mythic tier in 3 months - tries to call others casual.
02/11/2018 03:55Posted by Felìx

completely agree however i think removing the time limit on keystone below +10 would teach new players and also fix the raider io and mythic leaving problems ...

if people want to race mythic it should be exclusively the higher keys i think .. just like if people want the best gear in raids they need to do mythic raids ... they cant get the best gear in heroics ... heroics realistically being like a mythic10 when compared to a mythic raid which is a mythic +15...

are you a troll?
timer is the core of m+ and yes people should fail their +2/3 100times if they are bad at the game. the game should tell you early that you are trash and should read a guide. your useless idea will just shift the problem because everyone then will demand +10 to be nerfed aswell because now they stuck at a wall while the keys below they could do within 5hours.
Problem is not M+is hard.

Problem is new players or 1st timers wont get into groups. Everyone have to start somewhere but ...these people are not even getting chance.
These nerf-demand is mostly coming from playing in pugs. You need so much more coordination, even on a M0. You can not carry with you good interrupts. After your good interrupt (or even at the same time) there is something else that needs to be interrupted, or it is wipe.

In legion we had some must have-interrupts, otherwise a lot of damage. And other abilities were just doing damage. All interrupts helped but there were not that many that were really really needed. Interrupting star shower (DHT) did help though. And interrupting the healings in HoV, and probably the fears in MaW were a 100% needed. I suppose Arcway was an interrupt heavy dungeon...

Anyway; you need a lot more coordination. Good luck in pugs.

Also tanks and healers are nerfed, and without the FOTM meta classes (also dps) things get a lot harder.

Not sure we need nerfs.
I assume it's an ironic post, for whatever reason.

Either way, I kinda both like and dislike M+. The challenge is awesome, but Blizzard seems to have gone overboard with trash packs this expansion.

It has come to a point where it devalues the difficulty and actual importance of bosses, with most dungeons having riskier packs than the latter. This, in turn, also causes rogues to be unfairly high in the demand market.