Do you think Tortollans...

General
… are the Allied Race for Pandaren? I mean, they're pretty much neutral and can go both Horde and Alliance.

Would love them to be playable. I'd roll three rogues and call them Leonardo, Michelangelo and Donatello. Would even create my own guild: "A turtle made it to the water!" (you were expecting a Ninja Turtles reference? XD)

EDIT: Forgot there was a fourth Ninja Turtle, what was his name?
Rafaelo .
And it sounds lame .
01/11/2018 15:56Posted by Aarna
Rafaelo .
And it sounds lame .

Yeaahhhh, Raph!!! Thanks!

Sure, it sounds lame, but a cute lame. :)
tortollan monk..

i could play that ...

but the game would need to be playable before i did.
01/11/2018 15:58Posted by Pixelbear
tortollan monk..

i could play that ...

but the game would need to be playable before i did.

LOL! Tortollans monks would actually be one of the best playable race-class combos in this game! Just imagine it xD
Just Raphael no "o" they were all named after artists/sculptors.

If it means I get to kill the damned things in pvp, I'm all for it. Annoying as hell.
01/11/2018 15:56Posted by Aarna
Rafaelo .
And it sounds lame .

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61OPURu7R1L._SX425_.jpg
You would need to arm them correctly :p

Leonardo - Katana => Warrior with a Sword
Donatello - Staff => Mage with a Staff
Michelangelo - Nunchaka => Not sure - maybe monk but weapon not in the game
Raphael - Sai => Rogue with Daggers
What armour would they wear? how would they fly?
01/11/2018 16:15Posted by Amalei
Just Raphael no "o" they were all named after artists/sculptors.

If it means I get to kill the damned things in pvp, I'm all for it. Annoying as hell.

i might have a scroll for that
01/11/2018 15:53Posted by Leinadh
… are the Allied Race for Pandaren? I mean, they're pretty much neutral and can go both Horde and Alliance.

Nope, they aren't even...
... an Allied race to begin with. They weren't designed...
... to be playable. They would need to...
... make whole new models. Shells would cause a lot...
of clipping with armor and weapons.
<Retracted>
Their racial skill is going to be moving so slow that everyone around them will just die.
Tortollans should be destroyed by Horde. Damn turtle sold informations about Horde movements in Nazmir! FOR A STORY!
i hope sylvanas and her "honor" squad bombs them with the plague into oblivion.
90's Ninja turtle cartoon style I would love. Any other, especially Bay's inputs, shove them on a marshmallow and coffee pizza. Hold the lettuce.

However, unless the law regarding nunchakus in the UK has changed regarding showing them to impressionable kiddies (whoever dreamt that up about apparently never thought a kid would crack another kid over the head with a wooden pole) that would be a major stumbling block they would need to get around.
There’s the problem that killing a Tortollan, brings bad luck. But I’d like to play one. Tortollans and Tuskarr share Pandaren model and like the Pandaren they are neutral races. So they are the best addiction for a Pandaren style allied race.
01/11/2018 19:26Posted by Jesi
Tortollans should be destroyed by Horde. Damn turtle sold informations about Horde movements in Nazmir! FOR A STORY!

Noooooooo! Who will continue to remind the marvelous stories of loh??? Who??? Dont let them be overcome! For the tortollans!
01/11/2018 15:53Posted by Leinadh
Would love them to be playable. I'd roll three rogues and call them Leonardo, Michelangelo and Donatello.
You just got that idea from Taliesan.

And no i think they are a awful and annoying race.
01/11/2018 23:10Posted by Tèsla
01/11/2018 19:26Posted by Jesi

Noooooooo! Who will continue to remind the marvelous stories of loh??? Who??? Dont let them be overcome! For the tortollans!
Prisoners of war are now required to listen to Loh stories 16 hours a day!