Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
If I can finaly stand up tall (like the orcs can now) I will happy
Woof finally :3

But what about release date?
Upright worgens <3
02/11/2018 23:23Posted by Râlph
Woof finally :3

Not 8.1, some patch after that so. worgens have to wait even longer, but tbh, i want my glowly eyes for females because i mean come on, they look like puppies, while male worgen looks like well... proper werewolves.
Hope they have at least tried to reintroduce the human hairstyles they got for the alpha models..

Also they should give both male and females glowing/normal eye options...

And tails.

Pretty much the best head piece for femworgen is the Mythic Nighthold priest one that gives glowing eyes.
02/11/2018 23:23Posted by Râlph

I believe 8.2 or 8.2.5.
Male one.

On point!

Female one.

Yikes, Female Gnome Smiley creeps in...
I love it, when I saw Gens's model on Broken Shore I said, this I want this. And that's pretty much what we're getting. Nice upressed textures with nice fur, facial animations, more polygons. Now just give me Top hat + coat heritage armor and I'll be happy.
Female one looks like in the middle of emote, but the profile looks very nice. Are there any bigger images?
the male one looks great. the female one is worse than the ones we already have3.
I've been waiting since Warlords of Draenor. I've followed every single thread on the forums in regards to feedback for the Worgen (especially the females). I've been disappointed every single time Blizzard said that the remodel was "on their list" or "they were thinking about it." It finally arrives and the females are cutesy little Disney furries compared to the males. If our eyes turn out to be all bland colours and if our hair remains a stale blob with various ponytails attachments to it without us being able to atleast pick the colour, I'm going to be even more bitter than I am now. What on earth was going through their heads when they decided to give males glowing, fierce eyes and then give the females big, googly Vulpera child-level eyes? God help me.
They promised that the Worgen Females especially would get "special treatment." Where is it?

Oh, and to top it off: we were also gifted with a permasmile! Great! Thanks! I hate it.

I edited the male eyes onto the female model. Why couldn't we get this?:
https://imgur.com/a/IwSZ94S
02/11/2018 23:50Posted by Rhyleh
Female one looks like in the middle of emote, but the profile looks very nice. Are there any bigger images?

I haven't seen any larger images sadly. Unless I am wrong, it seems these ones released at Blizzcon are the only ones.

I definitely like the fact that the perma snarl is possibly gone.

03/11/2018 00:18Posted by Thindis
I edited the male eyes onto the female model. Why couldn't we get this?:
https://imgur.com/a/IwSZ94S

I would totally be for some options. I like that too!
Oh. My. God!

I'm so damn happy about the new male worgen model. Better fur texture, rounded edges, being extra floofy and happy and having emotions in my face and... just omg. I'll just hibernate til 8.2.5 hits!

(on a side note, here's hoping that pants sitting lower than waist level finally work on male worgen, too.... *cough*)
they look like worgans with better detail .. nothing new :(
03/11/2018 00:22Posted by Pixelbear
they look like worgans with better detail .. nothing new :(

That's exactly what they wanted. That, and a slight rework to the female's face. Both models look fantastic.
WHY DID I CHANGE TO DWARF?
I'm not impressed. Especially when I consider how much time they had...
Male model feels the same, female looks even worse now
Much better and if the snarling and sniffing is gone I might actually play mine.

Females could be more fierce, we have pandas and soon vulpera to be cute.

But at least they don't look like having a bad boob job done. :) (hated that)