Just leave

General
1 2 3 5 Next
All people that are doing nothing but complaining about the game should just leave the game, that'll teach Blizzard!

And whilst you do that, me, and plenty of other people will then be able to continue enjoying the game we love, without having to sit and listen to the cries of people wanting the silver platter treatment! :D
use me as the downvote button.
You do know that they don't give you free stuff for licking their behind?

Positive feedback never has had good results, I mean look at new generation of kids grown in "no negative feedback". They are total failures.

Can't even choose right toilet and breakdown from clapping.
Agreed (with OP that is)
enjoy what? doing weekly island expedition and world quest? maybe a M+ which is pointless after 10

noty
03/11/2018 12:15Posted by Shortbolts
All people that are doing nothing but complaining about the game should just leave the game, that'll teach Blizzard!

And whilst you do that, me, and plenty of other people will then be able to continue enjoying the game we love, without having to sit and listen to the cries of people wanting the silver platter treatment! :D

Many ppl left dude 1.7m sub numbers but Blizzard still not listening to his own Community.
03/11/2018 12:16Posted by Cynicaddict

Positive feedback never has had good results, I mean look at new generation of kids grown in "no negative feedback". They are total failures.

crying on forums like a little child also gives no results, people actually massivly usubbing is the onley way to get results.

alot of people fell for the flying boat tho so alot of people problably cant even unsub yet.
Or, in the same ilk as your post,... "just don't listen to the complaints" "just ignore everyone" smileface

See how easy that is, shortstuff lol

People complaining are complaining for a whole myriad of valid and demonstrable reasons and opionions. Get over it already.
03/11/2018 12:16Posted by Cynicaddict

Can't even choose right toilet and breakdown from clapping.

Yes, but I'm not the one asking and complaining about free stuff all the time. That's all on you lot with your silver platters! :D

03/11/2018 12:18Posted by Ájszmen
Many ppl left dude 1.7m sub numbers but Blizzard still not listening to his own Community.

Again, as per last thread you posted this on. Give me the facts that are officially from Blizzard themselves, rather than just throwing a number you randomly saw online and think it to be true.

03/11/2018 12:19Posted by Hawkh
Or, in the same ilk as your post,... "just don't listen to the complaints" "just ignore everyone" smileface

See how easy that is, shortstuff lol

People complaining are complaining for a whole myriad of valid and demonstrable reasons and opionions. Get over it already.

Oh yes, my bad, I completely forgot that because I enjoy the game, I'm not allowed to complain about people doing nothing but making stupid comments about it! I forgot about this! But, when people who enjoy the game make a comment, the people who don't are allowed to belittle and treat that person like an idiot! I completely forgot how this world works. My bad.
They have been leaving since wotlk 11M -> 1.7M.
that'll teach Blizzard

didn't work.
No.
03/11/2018 12:22Posted by Venokz
that'll teach Blizzard

didn't work.

Again, proof of the 1.7mil subs. You all keep throwing this number, yet not a single one of you have been able to provide links. So, I call bull!@#$ on it, since it's just a number you've all plucked from the forums (Which have been debunked, by the way).
03/11/2018 12:17Posted by Lockhero
enjoy what? doing weekly island expedition and world quest? maybe a M+ which is pointless after 10

noty

So why are you still here?
Am leaving but till my sub runs out i am stuck so deal with it atleast for 1 more month.
03/11/2018 12:17Posted by Lockhero

noty

Playing with my friends, doing M+'s with my friends, raiding, Warfronts, IE's, levelling up, Old content, achievement hunting, Tmog runs, mount runs, fishing, professions, doing WQ's, learning new play style, better understanding my class.

There's a huge list, make your choices :D
But how are people to leave, if they can't throw their toys out of the pram, set it on fire, and slam the door?
03/11/2018 12:22Posted by Venokz
didn't work.

Again, proof of the 1.7mil subs. You all keep throwing this number, yet not a single one of you have been able to provide links. So, I call bull!@#$ on it, since it's just a number you've all plucked from the forums (Which have been debunked, by the way).

wheres the proof that its higher? and the ''debunked'' part is just blizzard being all like ''those numbers are not true but we wont give proof so pretty please trust us''
I'm sure Blizz appreciates very much you telling their players to just stop playing their games.

Nowhere near as much as you clearly appreciate anything they do regardless of it's quality tho.
03/11/2018 12:15Posted by Shortbolts

A few topic below, and how i see now up at your comments u say , u have enjoy of the game ...

Charakter 360 ilvl , 4/8 Heroic ... Ye u have alot to do in this game if u playing 5 hours per week , and if u dont play all Legion.
03/11/2018 12:28Posted by Ãve
wheres the proof that its higher? and the ''debunked'' part is just blizzard being all like ''those numbers are not true but we wont give proof so pretty please trust us''

That's the thing, none of us can say how many subs there are, but I'm not the one using it as an argument that "WoW is dead". I haven't said once that Subs are really high, I've never mentioned subs unless someone points out this random debunked number. The number was taken off of WeakAuras Addon, and they've said that they were wrong. Not Blizzard, but okay.