Realm connections

General
Hello.
I would like to know if there is an updated list of connected realms. I checked the ones in 2017 and they are simply not true. To be more precise i am playing on Xavius and i see at least 4 different realms while the list i found on battlenet shows it is connected to only 2 more. Plus i can't even find some realms.
And yes i have checked if it's PvP/PvE or RP or that if i am looking at right one.
Any information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in forward,
Dreul

P.S. Was looking if Silvermoon and Xavius are connected.
If you see other players on your realm other then the connected realms, it's probably crossrealmed players.

For example, you could invite me to your realm from Ragnaros but I wouldn't be able to trade non-conjured items/join your guild etc while a connected realm player like Al'Akir and Skullcrusher can with Xavius realm players.
08/11/2018 10:58Posted by Saneko
If you see other players on your realm other then the connected realms, it's probably crossrealmed players.

For example, you could invite me to your realm from Ragnaros but I wouldn't be able to trade non-conjured items/join your guild etc while a connected realm player like Al'Akir and Skullcrusher can with Xavius realm players.

So i can play dungeons with my friend from Silvermoon, even i am on Xavius?
Thanks
There is no updated list as no more realms have been connected.

Silvermoon is not connected to any other realm. However, cross realm zones could join the two.