Artifct weapons and tints

General
So ive decided to level some of my alts recently just because of how awesome some of the artifact weapons and tints look. One problem ive come across tho is that some of these tints arent avaialble anymore (example mage tower) and as an example.

Could you not create a custom scenario maybe where chromie takes us back to when we had or artifacts and our abilities and we are once again able to obtain these tints with the appropriate ilvl and scaling ofc

Wanna hear your thoughts aswell!
Mage Tower is gone, just let it rest in peace. It was explicitly stated that Mage Tower is only available till the end of Legion and then it's gone. Should have realized the awesomeness of artifacts and tints back when it was available. Also, what you are asking for is impossible, you cant make the artifacts active again because they are no longer part of the game (mechanically, they are only visually in the game) and the classes are reworked with some of the artifact traits implemented in them, you also cant get the classes back to legion design.
This has been discussed several times already.
I too want the Pandaria Challenge skin for my Pala but i wasn't arround back then so i gotta live with that. Same goes for you and everyone else who wants the artifact skins. You didn't do them when you could have and now you gotta live with that
Agree with the OP.

I played casually during Legion and missed a big big part of it, including mage tower. I find it crazy they chose to simply remove or lock away things they spent time and money working on, it made me quite mad for some time. I still find it stupid beyond imagination, which changes nothing to the fact that they are gone. End of story.

It was explicitly stated that Mage Tower is only available till the end of Legion and then it's gone

Gonna open a ticket to get my neural implant checked, because I missed the info on my Blizz neural newsfeed :(

Also @OP: Check out "Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects" on WoWhead. Those are still obtainable. Got my rogue Thunderfuries v2.0 a few days ago.
08/11/2018 10:57Posted by Lyandris
This has been discussed several times already.
I too want the Pandaria Challenge skin for my Pala but i wasn't arround back then so i gotta live with that. Same goes for you and everyone else who wants the artifact skins. You didn't do them when you could have and now you gotta live with that
im more talking about alts. Didnt have the time To get My alts High enough To do the mage towers. Got them in My death Knight Main as soon as i could