PvP Balance Tuning September 24:

Death Knight
Am i blind?

`4 MONTHS`

PvP Balance Tuning September 24:

Note that we’re planning another round of balance updates for the near future after this round, which will include changes for other specs (including Warlock and Death Knight).

Note that we’re planning another round of balance updates for the near future after this round, which will include changes for other specs (including Warlock and Death Knight).

We are getting some changes in 8.1 at least.
well i did not preorder the game so i can play it in 8.1
10/11/2018 19:13Posted by Frostbringer
well i did not preorder the game so i can play it in 8.1

Learn your lesson
I learned it in legion same sh1t happend
10/11/2018 17:30Posted by Uruk

zero buff dmg
10/11/2018 17:30Posted by Uruk

Unfortunately none of these changes for dk,sp or lock will fix these sh*t classes that, cos their mechanics and toolkit are horrible in general. They were supposed to be reworked. Changing % or adding a stupid pvp talent wont fix anything. They didnt bother reworking it with expansion launch how it is supposed to be and they are not willing to rework it midexpansion. And when you realised that they removed half of the wow team just to make a stupid mobile game, its a disgrace. I can imagine that BFA is the last nail in the coffin blizzard is preparing for last few years. I will rather support a game that actually value their customers unlike this company. BFA is just a huge bad social experiment.
12/11/2018 08:54Posted by Holysiht
Unfortunately none of these changes for dk,sp or lock will fix these sh*t classes that, cos their mechanics and toolkit are horrible in general. They were supposed to be reworked. Changing % or adding a stupid pvp talent wont fix anything. They didnt bother reworking it with expansion launch how it is supposed to be and they are not willing to rework it midexpansion.

Oh don't get me wrong, I completely agree that thees buffs aren't enough. These are but band-aid fixes. Frost (and maybe unholy to an extent) need a complete overhaul. Having a spec depend entirely on one single ability/talent around which it is balanced is absurd. This is even more evident in PvP.

12/11/2018 08:54Posted by Holysiht
And when you realised that they removed half of the wow team just to make a stupid mobile game, its a disgrace. I can imagine that BFA is the last nail in the coffin blizzard is preparing for last few years. I will rather support a game that actually value their customers unlike this company. BFA is just a huge bad social experiment.

Sadly it seems that mobile market is booming rapidly and will likely become the dominant market in the gaming industry. So Blizzard are taking the steps to expand into it because that's where the money lies and money comes before playerbase. It's sad but it's becomnig more and more apparent every day. Diablo immortal and their statement that they are working on more mobile games clearly shows what their goals are. The days of WoW being their cash cow are gone and I expect the game quality to continue dropping the more revenue they start getting from their new games.
12/11/2018 10:44Posted by Uruk
Sadly it seems that mobile market is booming rapidly and will likely become the dominant market in the gaming industry. So Blizzard are taking the steps to expand into it because that's where the money lies and money comes before playerbase. It's sad but it's becomnig more and more apparent every day. Diablo immortal and their statement that they are working on more mobile games clearly shows what their goals are. The days of WoW being their cash cow are gone and I expect the game quality to continue dropping the more revenue they start getting from their new games.

Well, wow could still be a very good cash cow if they actually gave a fck about this game. So many ppl want to play it, but its such sh*t quality game recently, they just cant help it and leave.