Give the option of paying real money to skip Pathfinder

General
Prev 1 11 12 13 Next
I hope that you have be exalted with hydraxian waterlords for flight in BFA
that should learn those "ThIs GaEm ToO GrInDy" blokes to !@#$ off.
14/11/2018 17:43Posted by Sindrí

Oh how many a MC raid did that rep kill...
14/11/2018 17:43Posted by Sindrí

Yes a further depletion of the player base is just what WOW needs.
14/11/2018 16:02Posted by Dramuir

I would not be so sure of that. They are a business and not a charity. At the end of the day, as the saying goes, Money talk and BullS*&^ walks.

They’re not a charity but don’t forget, we’re already paying a monthly sub. (And don’t say you can play for free with gold, because someone else is still paying more for those tokens in the first place.)

It’s because of people like the OP, that are just willing to pay alot of money to skip content, that more and more companies are doing this to their games.
14/11/2018 13:46Posted by Msspellman
14/11/2018 13:00Posted by Jansen
Some people are just incredible.. You want to pay money for a convenience in a video game... Don't you have a life and friends to spend that money on ... ?

I'd say most people wouldn't consider that much money a lot, as I said earlier it wouldn't even buy you dinner in a capital city.

Depends where you are dining, if I go to a high end restuarant I would pay £70pp but for common day to day stuff like Warcraft and in relative terms hundreds of (why does OP use dollars it's Euro or GBP) is too much. Why ruin the game with pay to win.

I simply wouldn't do it as I prefer spending money irl than on a game and enjoy the challenge in game that is presented, chore or not.
I think the flying requirements for each expansion should automatically unlock when you hit max level. That seems way more appropriate than having to farm outdated content for rep.
If you just want to pay to skip the content why do you even play? You are paying more to them to play less?
15/11/2018 10:14Posted by Bitterborn
If you just want to pay to skip the content why do you even play? You are paying more to them to play less?

Because it is content that historically I never did, and don't want to do. The reality is that most players avoid as much of this "content" like the plague until they forced it on them.
Better idea.

Remove every aspect of real money from the game with the obvious exception of the monthly sub and 1 off cost to actually buy the game.

Even hinting at the idea of wanting more in game transactions will give the company a reassuring pat on the back that it's ok.

If you want flying then go earn it.

Edit: suffix all paid for gains or have a big icon in that players achievements that states they bought it.
12 pages...

That must be some hella good money Actiblizzard pays...
ONE MODERATOR JUST LOCK THIS STUPID THREAD. THNX
For Azeroth's sake, stop calling 'Pathfinder' content. Rep grind is NOT content in any possible way. What is content? Doing the same quest for the Order of the Awakened? Which has little to no backstory and was added just for the sake of grind? Maybe killing the same elites over and over for Wardens who have pretty much zero content associated with them?

Timegating flight was created to artifically extend the time you spend on chores and routine and serves no other purpose. In MoP Blizzard at least bothered with making a questline of raising your own dragon and learning to flight, then they just locked it behind immense grind (what made me quit WoW when Tanaan was releaed).

Paying real money is obviously not a solution but stop defending this utterly garbage idea of robbing people of flight for no real reason.
15/11/2018 12:01Posted by Zinghai
ONE MODERATOR JUST LOCK THIS STUPID THREAD. THNX

But Why? as you can see players are divided among who wish to pay to fly and who is prefer grind gold or rep with a small percentage of ppl who doesn't want to fly at all.
I personally named all the bloody troll in Nazmir from the camp to the Underrot. Oh there is Jane want to suck my blood, oh there is Mike who wanna rip my bones, and there is Francis... Francis??? who killed Francis? why is he not following me? RIP Francis.
It's absolutely boring going to the same same same Wquest every day... and not even fly there.
OP sorry no. Utterly stupid idea and also why on earth would you allow this company who has a lot to do to sort out the issues in BfA never mind the rest of the game a chance to get a stupid idea to make more money off us?

Do not give them these ideas because it will be a domino effect they will start to ask for money for all sorts of things and last time I checked this game was NOT pay to win and it should remain that way.
BECAUSE YOU ARE LAZY AF THATS WHY

@Aundra
Yeah.

Throw more money at Blizzard to make a video game another one of lifes burdens.

Also, Activision would love to charge you money for everything in this game.

It's people like you that has ruined gaming. People give in to DLC , season passes and just letting yourselves get ripped off because, "Lol! I am rich I can pay my way through everything!"

Ugh.
15/11/2018 12:30Posted by Zinghai

@Aundra

That is why I play a game instead of going to the gym :D
I love you too man :P
15/11/2018 10:28Posted by Msspellman
15/11/2018 10:14Posted by Bitterborn

Because it is content that historically I never did, and don't want to do. The reality is that most players avoid as much of this "content" like the plague until they forced it on them.

Where is your source for the depletion? Saying it was down to 2M?

Also OT:
No pay to win! Why not add an option to buy gear, materials etc with real life money, because you know... You don't have to pay it if you want to farm it.
Micro transactions and pay for convience are ruining gaming.
15/11/2018 12:43Posted by Aundra
15/11/2018 12:30Posted by Zinghai

@Aundra

That is why I play a game instead of going to the gym :D
I love you too man :P

haha i love you too man even i dont know you.

If you are Lazy IRL and Lazy in WoW then cant tell you much.
i dont go to the gym either because i find it boring. I play 4 times per week football which is cool i guess. aerobic keeps me fit.

For the sake of the this thread and to get your Pathfinder 1 up to date, steps you have to undertake.

Go to SW AH - Buy all the contracts available for every Rep. Use one that you want to progress faster

Go to Boralus - Press 'M' Check your Emissaries.

Take flight path - go to each zone and do 12 wqs.

Do all the Tortollan if you see them until you hit Revered.

It will take you 2-3 Weeks Max, even less

also

10 FUN FACTS

1. You cant see your ears without mirror.

2. You cant count your hair.

3. You cant breath through nose, with your tongue out.

4. You just tried No.3

6. When you did No.3 you realized that it is possible, only you look like a dog.

7. You are smiling right now, because you were fooled.

8. You skipped No.5

9. You just checked to see if there is No.5

bye :)