Give the option of paying real money to skip Pathfinder

General
Prev 1 11 12 13
Can't believe this thread is still going on, so many entitled people in this game, it's unreal. "I don't do the content, but I should still get the reward" no, not gonna happen. You want flying, earn it. It's as simple as that. Pathfinder was one of the better things added into WoW in my opinion. It gave people something to work towards once they hit max level.

I don't go mount farming much now, but I deserve the mounts from all the old raids. I want all of the old raid achievements as well. Why should I have to put in the work to get them? I want all mounts in the game, cause they're just cosmetic, they don't do anything for gameplay. Does that mean I should just be able to throw money at Blizzard and get it all? No, it doesn't.

MMO's have ALWAYS had grinds in them. From classic, needing to Attune to each raid, which was a grind, to getting tabards for different reps, getting mounts from reps, transmog, farm runs, raids, dungeons, gearing, materials, gold making. Everything in an MMO has a grind to it. You go and name me one good MMO that allows you to bypass ALL grinds in the game by just paying real money, because there isn't one.

What happens if this get's implemented? Won't be long before the forums are full of people complaining that it's not fair that the rich can prosper off of a GAME whilst the poor, yet again, get thrown into the mud. Just because YOU and a few other people want to bypass the whole Pathfinder achievement due to complete laziness, doesn't mean everyone else does.

ALL of my friends that play enjoy doing pathfinder, for the simple fact, they feel they've accomplished something when they've done it. Exactly the same as a raider who get's AoTC, exactly the same as a Mythic+ runner who beats their highest key. If you want to remove one aspect of the game that a lot of people enjoy, then why should Blizzard keep things that YOU enjoy in the game as well? It's literally just entitlement and stupidity wanting to pay for things to bypass in a game. This is where pay to win came from, idiotic "gamers" too lazy to put a little effort into the game, but then those same "gamers" are the ones flooding the forums with "There's nothing to do" and "This content is terrible".
Agree with Shortbolts.

Adding: Flying isn't necessary. Heck, mounts aren't even necessary, think of Vanilla....
15/11/2018 13:06Posted by Zinghai

For the sake of the this thread and to get your Pathfinder 1 up to date, steps you have to undertake.

Go to SW AH - Buy all the contracts available for every Rep. Use one that you want to progress faster

Go to Boralus - Press 'M' Check your Emissaries.

Take flight path - go to each zone and do 12 wqs.

Do all the Tortollan if you see them until you hit Revered.

It will take you 2-3 Weeks Max, even less

No probably i am mistaken: i want to grind to fly... but I want to fly. I already have PF1 I'm almost exalted with all the factions. (with my main) No... what it pisses me off is PF1 gives you 20% mount speed... I mean... do you notice any difference? No, because my guild already have 10% mount increased. I think 20% it's a joke... Doing the same Wquest (I mean... they're always the same) sucking azerite, saving turtles, killing boars, picking up crap.... for what?
At least give me a 60% flying mount... slow AF but at least is something more... visible, tangible than 20% mount speed.
No probably i am mistaken: i want to grind to fly... but I want to fly. I already have PF1 I'm almost exalted with all the factions. No... what it pisses me off is PF1 gives you 20% mount speed... I mean... do you notice any difference? No, because my guild already have 10% mount increased. I think 20% it's a joke... Doing the same Wquest (I mean... they're always the same) sucking azerite, saving turtles, killing boars, picking up crap.... for what?
At least give me a 60% flying mount... slow AF but at least is something more... visible, tangible than 20% mount speed.

Now this is something I can agree with. The "reward" for Pathfinder part 1 is nothing but a joke, 20% mount speed after getting so much done is moronic. If they added it so you could like fly at 150% speed (So slowest flying) after part 1, and then your normal speed (So, whichever one you have, most people will have max flight speed) with Pathfinder part 2. Adding 20% mount speed is a little insulting after getting part 1 done.
What a retarted mentality. Then do not play the game, just buy all gameplay.
Why would someone bother to unlock it then if someone can just buy it. It’s already hard to motivate ourselfs.