Wow is so boring now!!

General
I will not be renewing my membership this month,

As a casual player who has been playing wow sonce bc on and off the general dorection wow has gone in does not appeal to me one bit....

Main points I’m quiting for are as follows:

Titanforging is absolutely rediculous and rewards luck

New content added is not interesting one little bit and I’m sorry but grinding reps is not fun but must be done to get new races and unlock vital parts of the game which should of been included with release of new expacs

The talent point system has not changed in over 2 xpacs and has become more of an annoyance than fun part of the game tunnelling people into spells that used to be baseline anyway

Class design is so terrible I can’t even put it into words how the pruning and Azerite system has ruined classes fun

Constant promises of class fixed in next patch and getting nothing but number tuning is very frustrating and proves you are not listening to ur paying customers, it’s almost like you want to get all the old school players to quit so the new guys won’t moan how good the game used to be when wow mobile comes out (mission achieved here)

PvP is so dull and boring now

Been unlucky with loot can really ruin a class if u don’t get the secondary’s u need

Anyway enjoy it guys I’m outa here until I see any signs that blizzard is actually trying to change the once beautifull game they have ruined
I have more fun in the forums than in game, un-installed AGAIN after a 2-3month break. Dont think I will come back until classic is out
12/11/2018 13:07Posted by Dottie
Yet another "I quit" thread, you should post in one of the many, many other threads my special little snowflake.
Well, title is still true.

WoW is pretty boring atm.
12/11/2018 13:10Posted by Xakura
12/11/2018 13:07Posted by Dottie
Yet another "I quit" thread, you should post in one of the many, many other threads my special little snowflake.
Well, title is still true.

Totally subjective tbh, I’m enjoying.
If you get easily bored, have you considered that it might be you who is boring?
12/11/2018 13:14Posted by Fluxache
If you get easily bored, have you considered that it might be you who is boring?
Not always the case, Troll... could easily be that OP has grown out of/lost the fascination for WoW - it happens.

Could equally be sheepish bandwagon-ing, as many of these thread creators rattle off most of the same reasons for quitting...

Either hoo; do what is right for you, as a player, OP... oh, and ignore the vultures hovering over the corpse they see your character/account as...
12/11/2018 13:10Posted by Xakura
Totally subjective - I do not agree with you, but accept your right to an opinion.

Not boring enough to get a Mag'har Orc to L120, though...
can i have your gold?

wow is very boring .. for me it's a process of coming to that conclusion over many years i wouldn't say it is easily bored
12/11/2018 13:42Posted by Pixelbear

wow is very boring .. for me it's a process of coming to that conclusion over many years i wouldn't say it is easily bored

You remind me so much of another poster on these forums who "left" a couple of weeks ago. It's really uncanny. He too got bored in bfa after years of playing. It's quite eerie how similar you are to him....
12/11/2018 13:49Posted by Nefaryas
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You remind me so much of another poster on these forums who "left" a couple of weeks ago. It's really uncanny. He too got bored in bfa after years of playing. It's quite eerie how similar you are to him....

a dk? :D

wait you didn't see me post saying who i was ? :)

im not hiding anything:P

dw tho :) my sub runs out in less than 50 hours :)

EDIT: only reason im not posting on that character is because i have no time left on that account :) so cant log on it.

Lol only seen you posting the last day or two (been busy working after a week of poorly sick child duty made me fall behind) I knew it was you and ha I told you so :-p unsubbed my behind lololol I will see you again on the new forums ;)

Edit: don't try to kid a kidder (or a journalist who actually gets paid to research) post count and battle pet led me to find you lol not judging though.
Darth will be with us.. when the game will end. Lookin the last sunset and muttering about no content :D
12/11/2018 13:58Posted by Nefaryas

Lol only seen you posting the last day or too (been busy working after a week of poorly sick child duty made me fall behind) I knew it was you and ha I told you so :-p unsubbed my behind lololol I will see you again on the new forums ;)

Edit: don't try to kid a kidder (or a journalist who actually gets paid to research) post count and battle pet led me to find you lol not judging though.

i kinda wish you were right honestly i don't want to leave the game .. but i am this time .. i will MAYBE come back in 8.1.5 or maybe 8.2... i never QUIT the game just take long breaks on the regular. 8.2 looks like my kind of patch honestly the one i been waiting for to actually get stuck into the expansion ... up till then i just think bfa is a bit empty and pointless :P..
Probably the first time i ever agreed with a casual player. Many ppl share this opinion and blizz dont give a damn...
Main points I’m quiting for are as follows

Annoys me when people say this.. you’re not quitting, you’re just taking a break..

I’m not over the moon about how the game is now, I’m taking a break from it and playing other games..

I’ve not quit.. how can you quit something you later come back to!?
12/11/2018 13:05Posted by Icefuzion
I will not be renewing my membership this month,

As a casual player who has been playing wow sonce bc on and off the general dorection wow has gone in does not appeal to me one bit....

12/11/2018 13:05Posted by Icefuzion
Anyway enjoy it guys I’m outa here until I see any signs that blizzard is actually trying to change the once beautifull game they have ruined

Get a twitter account, it's designed for this stiff.

Actually that is totally wrong you seem like a biased person for saying that cause
what he finds fun you may not find fun and some people may consider your post smart i dont for example.