Wow is so boring now!!

General
I spend more time playing chess than wow these days.

I only play wow when I feel I lost sharpness for chess.

And I post on forums when I am certain that I am stupid enough.
12/11/2018 13:39Posted by Fluxache
Either hoo; do what is right for you, as a player; oh, and ignore the vultures hovering over the corpse they see your character/account as...

1. You have no idea what real trolling is.
2. Is this a threat of some kind, after you've checked my toon on the armory?
If so, you'd better get a lawyer.
Such self-importance... feel free to use whatever means you see fit to IP locate me, or would you prefer me to post my address on a public Forum to save you the trouble & expense...? Doesn't bother me if you want me to... your move.

I edited my post and frequently use quotes within a post that generalises, to add to the topic/thread in question.
Thanks for reply’s your all welcome to your views.

Maybe it’s me who’s lost interest in wow maybe gaming all together, at the mo in my life I’d rather focus on real life !@#$, but wow has just lost its magic over the last couple of year and I know it’s not just me who feels this way....
Due to tf/wf I dont even bother anymore trying to get items I "need"/wante, which makes the game borring for me.

Pvp doenst give any real reward (in terms of scaling).

Klunky rotation, due GDC is to long!

Well at least we have forums troll :D
12/11/2018 14:47Posted by Icefuzion
Thanks for reply’s your all welcome to your views.

Maybe it’s me who’s lost interest in wow maybe gaming all together, at the mo in my life I’d rather focus on real life !@#$, but wow has just lost its magic over the last couple of year and I know it’s not just me who feels this way....

Dont worry its not just you its me aswel i spend more time playing mobas with my best friend then i do play wow anymore i dont know the game has lost what made it wow and it turned into EA dumpster fire clone only Classic wow will pull me back now cause of the old Nostalgia i had back then and i want to relive the good old days again.Also i find more fun playing Hots or Overwatch then i do wow right now XD and i used to play in vanilla days then i lost that Ancient acc and started again in WOD before that i played on Private servers like wotlk and tbc ones so i have a good idea on what epxansions were like,but i dont know BFA does not feel like its an expansion it feels like its content patch for Legion tbh.
12/11/2018 13:07Posted by Dottie
Yet another "I quit" thread, you should post in one of the many, many other threads my special little snowflake.

If YOUR opinion is allowed then so is the OP's. If you don't like it then jog on.
WOTLK was when wow was at its peak, WOTLK had many flaws that were addressed later on.
I don't know why they just didn't take what made WOTLK special and improve on it class wise aka.....Rogue combat points wouldn't disappear when you killed that target, you can move portraits, enemy cast bars are shown automatically, the tabbing system has improved so much since WOTLK etc.

Just put these changes in, reverse the prune and just make wow good again....pleeeeease
12/11/2018 13:12Posted by Lightwhisp
12/11/2018 13:10Posted by Xakura
...Well, title is still true.

WoW is pretty boring atm.

Totally subjective tbh, I’m enjoying.

Yes becouse casuals what play game like 1-2 hours week actualy do have blast with the game. Thats audiemce what is BFA targeted.
Just seem to be more and more people going from the game.

Good luck finding something you enjoy more :)
Well i have download Eredia the diary of heroes... old school rpg...
Enjoying even more than wow...last 3 days i burn out with this game..

I mean what else is to do with wow right now??
1---Mythic +....have a decent io score...
2--- Raiding well i raid 2 days with guild and atm people refuse to show up...
3---Pugging raiding ...most group despite curve stop either at mythrax or g huun than is just impossible to pug normal....not talking about heroic...
4--- pvp not interested at all this expansion ...
5--- Warmode and all about this is a stupid design ...one faction simply overpower the other and right now the damage has be done ..and wont be undone
Trying to do some wpvp but is like 1 vs whole raid and questing is just impossible....
6-- lvling alts?? got plenty of them... No new skill after like 60 lvl and mastery at 78 lvl...talents well 3rd expansion without nothing...
7--Questing Wquest etc...just plain bad design i have 8 120 lvl chars and don't even bother doing any quest...
8-- Weekly quest ??? yea pet battles...not interested at all??
9-- Farming mount ...using one 5 expansion now and not the guy that gonna burn out for year to get some pixels..

There are plenty other thing but THIS EXPANSION SIMPLY DIDN'T OFFERED NOTHING to the majority of players unless you are clueless with gaming and despite wow is nothing else..
I prefer right now working overtime and playing others game that makes my time spending nice... Not omg again 4 th week in a row a waist from the weekly chest...rng ...over rng mpla mpla...is like candy crush cazino ....
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Yes becouse casuals what play game like 1-2 hours week actualy do have blast with the game. Thats audiemce what is BFA targeted.

In my case I disagree, i would say I’m a casual.I could maybe play around a hour a day during the week and a few hour on the weekend if I wanted.... but I think what is the point.... what is the point me logging on to do emmisarys just so I can get a stupid necklace up that really offeres nothing but rng Azerite traits which suck

Or I could win a pvp battleground for some rubbish conquest points that are about as much use as a chocolate fire guard

Or I could do some word quests to get rep for new races that should be released with the xpac

Or I could try pug some mythic dungeons and spend 40 min doin a dung only for someone to leave after a wipe on the last boss

The list goes on and on and on

This is not good gameplay it is a very repetetive none rewarding grindfest.... each day is like Groundhog Day ... I play wow to get away from Work life not just to repeat it in my spare time

Such a sad sad way this game has gone
I mean, unless your achievements are hidden, or something is up with that, and your collections are not showing properly, the only thing OP has done virtually is Mythic+ and raid content.

How would you even know about the rest of what you said?

Oh wait.... the sheep effect from streamers who make your mind up for you. ;)
12/11/2018 16:35Posted by Sinndor
12/11/2018 13:12Posted by Lightwhisp

Well guess I just proved you wrong then as although I don’t raid, I’m hardly a casual as you call it.
12/11/2018 18:15Posted by Tymaar
I mean, unless your achievements are hidden, or something is up with that, and your collections are not showing properly, the only thing OP has done virtually is Mythic+ and raid content.

How would you even know about the rest of what you said?

Oh wait.... the sheep effect from streamers who make your mind up for you. ;)

Because there is no point doing anything else...what’s the point getting skills up they are pretty much useless

What’s the point grinding rep to unlock new races when they should be released with the xpac

What’s the point doing pvp to be rewarded with useless conquest points or try push for glad just so you can get a transmog

What’s the point with warmode you don’t really get anything from it

What’s the point farming achievements

What’s the point levelling alts when the classes are so boring to play and just keep on getting gutted

The list goes on and on again

What
White knights here as always.
I've been thinking... Why is it boring?
Lack of content after completing the story progress?
Grind fest for rep?
End game being raid and Dungeons?
Island Exp not rewarding enough?
Well... how was in vanilla? let me tell you... the end game was grinding materials for raids, raiding, grinding rep and helping low level players in the guild.
TBC? :D yep... raiding, grinding materials for raid, heroic dungeons, grind rep and helping low level players.
WOTLK? :D you guessed it... raiding, grinding materials for raid, heroic dungeons, grind rep and helping low level players.
CATA? :P yes!!! raiding, grinding materials for raid, heroic dungeons, grind rep and helping low level players.
MOP... for most it's the worst exp of all time but... geez you had so much to do... reputations were endless... with all the tillers and anglers... and all the different raids... LFG and LFR everyone could do them... flying and looking for rares... lot of things to do....
WOD: raiding, grinding materials for raid, heroic dungeons, grind rep... no more helping low lev players replaced with Garrison stuff.
Legion: raiding, grinding materials for raid, mythic dungeons, grind rep and grind legion artifact powers...
I think BFA has got much more content than previous expansions...
Prove me wrong XD I need feedbacks.
The main problem with players is the burnout. When you get SO into the game, that couples of days, heck, hours you are just like - "Wtf am I doing, this is such a waste of time". I personally took a break in mid October and just came back. My solution would be, if you play on the daily basis, plan out on what day you are doing what. For example, on Friday's I don't play a lot of WoW, since it's my day off, hence I'l go out with my pals, but in the morning I would hope on, and farm whatever mounts I want to and that's it. Just keep yourself occupied with IRL stuff and once you accomplished what you wanted to during that specific day, lay back and play the game. Trust me, how I always say "Less is More"
This expac reminds me of cataclysm...
BfA is basically Legion with new paint but no new cool features added.
Just like cataclysm that was pretty much wotlk 2.0 but with a much less exciting theme...
Take life into moderation, even world of warcraft.

The game doesnt offer you tons of content like it did before, so hardcore players are like ''and what now''.

Take a step back and if you really dont enjoy the game just play another game and focus on WoW just casually.

I feel the same like the OP, the game is pretty boring to play but still i find some fun leveling some of my alts, doing some RBGs, some mythic +, some legacy dungeons and overall trying to be better at the game mechanically.

If you have a normal life with an 8hour job, WoW is just for entertainment. Its like most people watching Netflix, i choose to play WoW.

Dont take the game so serious in your life.

Even tho i understand because i was in that position in Vanilla. Wanting to play 24/7.

This game has become casual friendly and that either bad or good. Its just the way they designed it.
One huge failure about BFA:

It feels like Legion.

But.

Without artifacts.

With pruned abilities. I tried to pvp with my affli warlock and i couldnt find summon infernal for instant aoe stun. Either im blind or its gone lol.

With 1.5 sec GCD on all cds.

With crap World quests with extremely bad rewards. Go waste 20 minutes of your time on a WQ and get rewarded 80 gold. EIGHTY GOLD THAT IS THE DURABILITY COST AFTER FIVE MINUTES OF COMBAT! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A REWARD IS?!

Without flying.

With useless rares fooling people. Yeah heres a rare see that shiny star on the map? Waste 10 minutes of your low level alts time and get 10 artifact power. Basically sums up the whole expansion, a disappointment.

With useless chests. You know whats so funny about it? Ive noticed CHESTs (dont know why my stupid PC autocorrects the Word, but Microsoft and Apple is a disappointment too) can be stars too on the map. But when i * loot it, i still get the same 20 resources like any other chests. What is the reward of looting a star chest? Like 2 more resource?

The economic system is plummeting due to i guess, multiboxers looting a flower together at once? Basically green herbs lost 90% of their * value within a month. You get more gold by * doing old MOP raids.

With dungeons containing 12301230312891329239 times more mobs than Legion ones. Argh this is so BORING. Id rather have harder boss fights than killing 13931293219912391239123 mobs.

Ah yeah, lets look at the three "added" stuffs to BFA shall we:

1. Island expeditions. Basically scenarios of MOP. With RNG rewards..

2. Warfront. I had no clue what to do and got myself a high item lvl Epic. Nothing new, basically an AV-copy with pve stuffs that some raids got i guess.

3. ……………………………. Azurite armor. Worthless downgraded garbage artifact power.

Oh my Gooooooooooooooooooooood!