Wow gee there sure is nothing to do in WoW !

General
Reading those are just amazing, those thread are so empty, i love it.

Here is an advice for my Fellow Epic Fortnite Gamers that wants to play their favorite games.

> Level an allied race

But Jookooleh, leveling sure is boring !

Yeah lad i agree, but ofc a game will be boring if you don't play it.

> Get an allied race

But Jeekaluh, Grinding rep sure is boring !

> Set up for next patch / New allied races

But Jikaalih, Grinding gear and rep sure is boring.

> Make a "I quit thread on the forum"

But Joookeeloh, The forum has nothing to do with the game itself !

Morality : Don't make threads about how the game is boring if you don't play it in the first place.
tldr: OP still didn't notice that he is a hamster running in the hamster wheel
I’m confused with this thread.
12/11/2018 14:57Posted by Sárádá

Why would i care if i enjoy running inside the wheel ?

12/11/2018 14:58Posted by Dappysham

I haven't slept in 17 hours, i'll probably cringe at this once i log back in a few hours.
This makes no sense.
pointless.
The problem appears to occur when there's nothing to do in the game that's engaging, rewarding, and appropriately challenging.

BfA has the same problem WoD did.
What? OP are you saying that doing something boring like a rep grind will stop being boring if you do it enough even though you find it boring?
12/11/2018 14:57Posted by Sárádá

You just described every video game ever. They're all there for you to waste your excess time in an enjoyable matter.

12/11/2018 15:25Posted by Lorctrec
What? OP are you saying that doing something boring like a rep grind will stop being boring if you do it enough even though you find it boring?

No, he is just stating the fallacy of "there is nothing to do in WoW". The real argument is that people don't find WoW content fun, not that there isn't any content to do. He is being bit provocative about it though.
He did an Q&A with himself didn't go well tough !
Dumb thread of the day award goes to.... *drumroll*
Is it a troll post? its monday so Im not sure...
I love rep grinding!!! My favorite endgame! I sure love doing WQ's with no sense of progression or rewards; I love grinding for a copy-pasted race with some skin patterns or a lot of body fat! There is absolutely nothing wrong with this game, the praying that goes into getting a lucky titanforge to get BiS is really engaging!
12/11/2018 17:08Posted by Bitterborn
Is it a troll post? its monday so Im not sure...

I was actually being provocative about it, but i wasn't trolling WoW is full of content.

12/11/2018 14:58Posted by Jakali
I haven't slept in 17 hours, i'll probably cringe at this once i log back in a few hours.

I was damn right.
12/11/2018 14:54Posted by Jakali
Reading those are just amazing, those thread are so empty, i love it.

Here is an advice for my Fellow Epic Fortnite Gamers that wants to play their favorite games.

> Level an allied race

But Jookooleh, leveling sure is boring !

> Get an allied race

But Jeekaluh, Grinding rep sure is boring !

> Set up for next patch / New allied races

But Jikaalih, Grinding gear and rep sure is boring.

> Make a "I quit thread on the forum"

But Joookeeloh, The forum has nothing to do with the game itself !

Morality : Don't make threads about how the game is boring if you don't play it in the first place.

It's almost comical that the only things you mentioned are leveling, grinding for rep, more grinding for rep and the dungeon gear wheel. Which pretty much sums the entire problem most people have with the game at the moment. If there is nothing else to do outside of rep grind, WQs and dungeon wheel then this game is trash and the devs wiped their !@# with it.

And its even funnier when you can't decide which one is more cancerous, the rep grind? Or the WQs?

RIP the days where the focus wasn't put on "TIMED GATED" rep grinds, RIP the days of outrage after MoP dailies, removed only to return in the form of terminal cancer called World Quests.
12/11/2018 22:56Posted by Hunteresa
It's almost comical that the only things you mentioned are leveling, grinding for rep, more grinding for rep and the dungeon gear wheel. Which pretty much sums the entire problem most people have with the game at the moment. If there is nothing else to do outside of rep grind, WQs and dungeon wheel then this game is trash and the devs wiped their !@# with it.

And its even funnier when you can't decide which one is more cancerous, the rep grind? Or the WQs?

RIP the days where the focus wasn't put on "TIMED GATED" rep grinds, RIP the days of outrage after MoP dailies, removed only to return in the form of terminal cancer called World Quests.

The point is : There is content, long annoying content, but there is.
if all the classes offer a boring scripted and generic playstyle you can have all the content in the world but still hate the game.

Same reason why I liked WoD, because the class design was pretty decent (not as good as MoP but not as bad as Legion/BfA) so I enjoyed myself playing even tho the expansion hasn't had much content to offer.

seems like people still don't get that.

Me too.
@Jakali if we're being literal, sure there is content and you have just named all of it. Point is, nobody has ever denied the existance of this "content", im being generous here. We are just saying that this is not fun, by your standards we should force ourself to do it and force ourselves to have fun, in a game you shouldn't look for fun, it should just be there and right now i can call the "content" we have anything but fun.

Those kind of things should just be optional, right now in BfA they took it even a step further making the story and some dungeons locked behind a rep grind...and worst of all its all time gated, you don't even have control over how or when you'll do it and thats how everything turns into a soul crushing chore... What happened to rep grinds like back in the day collecting necklaces and turning them in for rep? And the rep wasn't even forced upon you, it was all optional.
12/11/2018 23:38Posted by Punyelf

Me too.

I was confused when writing it