Pet Peeve #37: With a License to Peeve

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 4 5 6
Today? Oh no....
ABANDON SHIP.
Bye post count.

/wave
15/11/2018 11:19Posted by Distantpeak
It's not the drunk part of itself, it's just they're all aggressive. Where are the annoying huggy drunks, and the ones passing out?

You should come find my Demon Hunter when she's not "on duty" (on duty being patrolling the Ghostlands border for the inevitable Alliance push up north), she's especially non-aggressive when drunk.

15/11/2018 14:34Posted by Telaryn
Today is the day that the new WoW forums model goes live.

Farewell almost 17,000 posts and many more upvotes

Oh hell no.

EDIT: Not a peeve at all, Cat is using his new bed that i bought him. i call that money well spent.
15/11/2018 15:37Posted by Croecell
15/11/2018 11:19Posted by Distantpeak
It's not the drunk part of itself, it's just they're all aggressive. Where are the annoying huggy drunks, and the ones passing out?

You should come find my Demon Hunter when she's not "on duty" (on duty being patrolling the Ghostlands border for the inevitable Alliance push up north), she's especially non-aggressive when drunk.

15/11/2018 14:34Posted by Telaryn
Today is the day that the new WoW forums model goes live.

Farewell almost 17,000 posts and many more upvotes

Oh hell no.

EDIT: Not a peeve at all, Cat is using his new bed that i bought him. i call that money well spent.

Give me your cat, my pets refuse to sleep in any of the beds I get them!
We got a puppy a few months ago.

The cat never used his own bed.

But he uses the dog's bed.

e_e
Its been hit and miss with cat beds for mine, I bought him a pyramid a few months ago and he hasn't touched it. But he's actually sleeping on this one I got and he occasionally puts himself in his carrier to sleep.