How is everyones friend list?

General
Can you screen shot and send please?

I used to have about 30-40 online, all the time. Now its like 8

https://imgur.com/a/5rLK94y
Can't send screen shots (am on my phone) but my friends list is exactly the same as always. My guild is exactly the same as always too.
right now 33 people friends .. 0 playing wow or any blizzard game.

4 people playing divinity 2

1 person playing the new walking dead game

and 5 people playing red dead 2

of those 33 friends on battlenet .. only 7 of them are online none of them in blizzard games... one of them is on mobile ..
8? What luxury is that?

I'm lucky if I see 4 on at once.
Sorry; you lost me at 'friends'...
Mine is empty, I also have turned off Real-ID and battle.net friends.
I cant post it now but its usually 3-4 in the * weekends.

Guilds, dont even think about it.
I do not have any friends and never had.
Without going into details I will say that my FL on a certain server that has to do with the light and hope is more alive and well than my retail FL which basically is hospitalized and on life support.
Dead.

wouldnt be suprised if Blizzard start creating A.I player bots in an underground lab to make it look like anyone plays anymore.
Of my 8 friends only 4 are active and out of those 4 one is a hardcore mythic raider, one is a hardcore PvPer, one plays only on Alliance and one just hangs out on bnet and doesn't play at all. So in the end I still play alone or with randoms as my laptop is too crappy for any hardcore stuff and I don't play Alliance...
13/11/2018 17:09Posted by Sethroguen
Can you screen shot and send please?

I used to have about 30-40 online, all the time. Now its like 8

https://imgur.com/a/NPV8W7q

On that note, you should probably beware of friends' privacy sharing full lists like that.
13/11/2018 19:39Posted by Lazerzgopew
Dead.

wouldnt be suprised if Blizzard start creating A.I player bots in an underground lab to make it look like anyone plays anymore.

You don't know how many players that just stand there in cities without ever moving or forum posts are injected by blizzard. tinfoil hat.

Faking activity and population in online games so potential buyers think all is well is not a new concept to companies.
zero because everyone i ever knew in this game have quit :)
just a update .. of the 33 people 1 person is now playing wow .. all the others are not playing anything still, this person is heavily addicted to raiding and loved preach youtube fyi.. no surprise he is still active.

EDIT: 3 of them haven't logged in for over 3 years. 6 or so havn't logged in for 2 months.
I have 1 friend in total on wow. Don't cry for me i'm already dead.
13/11/2018 19:55Posted by Ohbyru
I have 1 friend in total on wow. Dom't cry for me i'm already dead.

so true; why had you chosen shaman...
14 online, 0 playing wow lol
I still have toons in my old guild, gotta remember the friend who hanged himself during TBC. Over the years his toons have turned 1st to Hellori534ish etc and then disappeared totally after a while, but at least someone remembers.
last night I had 16 online, at once so not to bad yet atleats, ok not all played wow, but still online.

also do not trust the who is online at all, sometimes it shows someone not online even if they are, heck in even guildies who is on my friends list chatting in guild chat, shows as offline at times hehe.