How is everyones friend list?

General
5 atm playing wow, used to be around 15 when bfa was released. guild is pretty much dead lol

Ive also unsubbed waiting for classic :D
At this very moment I have 1 playing Overwatch and 1 playing Destiny 2 and half a dozen people in the mobile app.Thats it.

Its sad really.During Cata we were 12-13 real life friends playing WoW.We made a guild , did high ranking PvP and Heroic raids and so on.We played every single night.Now , only 3 of us still play WoW.One of us only farms mounts , the other one does only RP stuff , and I do some random casual stuff , basically I play just to see the story(which is becoming more and more !@#$).And I haven't seen the other 2 log in for a couple of months , I might very well be the last one playing.

I see 3 more logging in from time to time , one playing Overwatch , one playing HoTS and one playing a little bit in the beginning of every D3 season.

Its the same with my non-real life battle.net friends.They were dozens.I had a german friend that used to play Diablo 3 for like 7+ hours a day for years.Now he logs in the game for a couple of days in the beginning of a season.I still play with him a HoTS game from time to time , but even that is getting more and more scarce.

I had 20+ people playing at once at any time.Now I see at most 5-6 playing different games , most of the time its even less.And its mostly Overwatch and Destiny 2.Havent seen anyone play SC2 for years.
30, of which half are almost always online on WoW:
Few are offline for years

2-3 old friends might be online.
Made few new friends like minded.
completely dead
I run a daycare center for sick and retiring Murlocs. Can I count those as my friends?
23 Online,

7 playing WoW, 9 only logged in via mobile, approx 5 met on overwatch and don't have WoW

this is like the lamest evidence of the game failing yet lol
Of 16... 1 wow 2hs the others... na
friendlist final update: primetime hit .. 4 people out of 33 logged onto wow .. (all day)

2 of them only played for 1 hour before logging off

one playing hots
Empty since vanilla

*sob*
People only log for their +10 M+ or mythic raids essentially at this point, the PvP ones stopped and the farmers aswell. I myself make excuses to only log for guild raid nights.

13/11/2018 21:28Posted by Haramona
I run a daycare center for sick and retiring Murlocs. Can I count those as my friends?
I have PTSD from pre-Cata Elwyn... Murloc... ARGHHHH *murders entire daycare*

Blame Silas from the DF for shooting me into the lake!
have about 7-9'ish "friends" online, depending on which day of the week it is... however i only speak with 2-3 of them... so..
70 almost online constantly.
14/11/2018 10:24Posted by Kâî

Well look at you, you social butterfly :P <3
48 friends online currently, we're MC raiders, we raid MC.
14/11/2018 10:41Posted by Sethroguen
14/11/2018 10:24Posted by Kâî

Well look at you, you social butterfly :P <3

More like.. I add a lot of peeps I play with. :p
About 40 or more out of 70?

Enough so that I constantly get "So and so has gone offline" "So and so has come online" messages (Which can be a pain when trying to concentrate on something)

Although given some of the posts here, I think we have identified the problem. The People with the more active Friends lists seem to be largely on RP Realms, which kind of suggests that whilst other realms may not be doing so well, people who are playing the game as an MMORPG are not noticing a downturn at all.

Its actually spiked up, since Legion, it was quieter then.
13/11/2018 19:33Posted by Dottie
Mine is empty, I also have turned off Real-ID and battle.net friends.

Why?????? :'( Don't give up on humanity.

...but yes. Almost nobody is playing right now. It's a huge differens from pre BfA. Just 6+ month ago or so I used to be in panic becauae of too much social stuff. Like I never had time to just dwell in my lonliness. Now it's basically a graveyard and sometimes one of the dead comes to life, ask if I'm up for a bg and go offline again. Lucky I just made a new friend, my healer, or I would be forever alone most of the time since I'm in a solo guild.
Posting screenshots with player names is against the TOS I think.
14/11/2018 16:23Posted by Brigante
About 40 or more out of 70?

Enough so that I constantly get "So and so has gone offline" "So and so has come online" messages (Which can be a pain when trying to concentrate on something)

Although given some of the posts here, I think we have identified the problem. The People with the more active Friends lists seem to be largely on RP Realms, which kind of suggests that whilst other realms may not be doing so well, people who are playing the game as an MMORPG are not noticing a downturn at all.

Its actually spiked up, since Legion, it was quieter then.

Think it's more of a PvE/PvP thing? Idk. Like PvP:ers in general seem to have given up, but it's good that the RPers still play in their dollhouse.

Also both the guilds I was in before BfA (on Argent Dawn) has completely died out. One went from 200 members to I think like 30 now (ppl with their alts) and the other one went from 100+ to 15 and it's completely dead. Like they didn't ust leave the guild the stopped playing.

My friend have a community on discord for mostly high rated PvP that used to be very active and he says it's dead. Oh btw, he doesn't play anymore either.