Let's talk about !@# + Disc Comp?

Arenas
Like seriously? 2's is so aids when everyone is playing assassination and disc being all "Dark Angel LULW". Give me a break
dont play 2s, it has no relevance or l2p
07/10/2018 15:25Posted by Wgh
dont play 2s, it has no relevance or l2p

How dare someone want to engage in a discussion you think is already over.
I dont want to be that guy, but ... at 1450 you dont lose because of rogue/disc. You played only 100 games in total. Pug and try to get better.

Assa/Disc is hard, but its not a rating blocker on this lvl.
07/10/2018 15:39Posted by Cptncarrot
I dont want to be that guy, but ... at 1450 you dont lose because of rogue/disc. You played only 100 games in total. Pug and try to get better.

but it's easy to pull off as being Assa Disc
and in my opinion if r1 players are losing to random assa disc on low rating, there is some problems
yes, if they're really bad and do multiple mistakes, they may lose, problem is that you cannot do even single mistake and you have to be way more skillful to even have shot against it, because Assa can literally kill you in one kidney and disc can do 30k dmg with one cast and one instant button.
07/10/2018 15:44Posted by Raznys

but it's easy to pull off as being Assa Disc
and in my opinion if r1 players are losing to random assa disc on low rating, there is some problems
yes, if they're really bad and do multiple mistakes, they may lose, problem is that you cannot do even single mistake and you have to be way more skillful to even have shot against it, because Assa can literally kill you in one kidney and disc can do 30k dmg with one cast and one instant button.

Totaly agree that assa/disc may be broken. But not on 1.5k.
in my opinion if r1 players are losing to random assa disc on low rating, there is some problems

im by no means a r1 player but me and my friend playing double dps are having more problems with other comps than disc/rogue at 2.1k mmr. it is 100% a player issue most of the time.

we're playing ret/rogue
R1 players don't lose to random Rogue/Disc teams at 1400mmr lol You can play that MMR whilst watching twitch and eating a sandwich. Playing with healers at that MMR most of them make the same mistakes. They don't properly know how to heal. They overextend into terrible positions. They don't use defensive cooldowns on major offensive cooldowns. Most of them play hyperaggressive and don't kite or play defensive. They don't watch DRs, cant CC properly and interrupt at dumb times. Some trinket absolutely nothing. They don't dispel either...like ever.

Obviously I'm not amazing either but...at low MMR when you lose if you could show it to someone, they could tell you why you lost and it wont be lol assa/disc.
07/10/2018 15:56Posted by Wgh
in my opinion if r1 players are losing to random assa disc on low rating, there is some problems

im by no means a r1 player but me and my friend playing double dps are having more problems with other comps than disc/rogue at 2.1k mmr. it is 100% a player issue most of the time.

we're playing ret/rogue

yes
assa rogue is not broken because you have no trouble defeating it with assa rogue
legit argument

It is 100% not a player issue, if you cannot defeat same level of skill enemy because of his class. And as I said even r1 pvpers like cdews said they can be deleted by random assassination rogues just becuase the class is broken.
So obviously if you need higher skill to have a chance (not to even win for sure) against somebody with much lower skill but playing Rogue, then it's not skill issue, it's class issue, and that's one of the things that should be tunned.

Also obviously you will win as Ret Assa, when assa can delete healers and Priest doesn't have as much defences against Assa to survive long, while Ret can sustain his own Assa against enemy Assa.
07/10/2018 16:09Posted by Raznys
yes
assa rogue is not broken because you have no trouble defeating it with assa rogue
legit argument

this thread is about disc/rogue, not just rogue you freaking genious.

even r1 pvpers like cdews said they can be deleted by random assassination rogues just becuase the class is broken.

id say stuff like that aswell if my monthly income was determined by a bunch of bads watching me playing a 14yr old video game

Also obviously you will win as Ret Assa, when assa can delete healers and Priest doesn't have as much defences against Assa to survive long, while Ret can sustain his own Assa against enemy Assa.

yes, thats why every rogue is playing rogue/ret instead of disc/rogue. how can people be such imbeciles

oh and just for you now: the reason we win against them is because they're bad. there is literally no scenario where they could lose if they play their setup any good. fact is that every rogue below 2.2k rating is just instantly blowing all of his defensives at once, priests popping pain sup and their dome without us even using any offensive cooldowns. they lack basic mechanics and knowledge of the game

This is such illogical bull!@#$ I seriously can't hear it anymore. Not everybody is a 2400 player and just on his way up. Some people are simply "at home" at 1800, 1600, or hell, 1000.

I've seen the worst possible players playing assa+disc at 1950 MMR when I played 2s, and no other comp played that bad, even the bad disc+bm teams were easier to beat at that time, because assdisc can simply win by doing unhealable dmg and nothing else. And because like 80% was assa+disc I stopped playing that bull%^-*. You have to play so much better to have a chance at winning, and that's not fun.

Edit: Or in other words: If we'd have played as bad as the assa+disc comps that we played against, we would have been 500 rating lower.

But the biggest factor was probably assa being OP af, even though disc is just stupid in 2s.
I tried getting 1.4 k ratings 2v2 on ele shaman pre nerf outlaw rogue every damn team i met and after losing to belf female outlaw rogues i gave up arenas.

Is assa even worse than pre nerf outlaw rogues?
07/10/2018 17:54Posted by Zerheilbert
Some people are simply "at home" at 1800, 1600, or hell, 1000.

yeah, there is nothing wrong with this. but those people are clearly worse in their ability to play the game compared to people 1000 rating higher and thus they shouldnt be (are not) a factor for pvp class balance
07/10/2018 18:05Posted by Wgh
but those people are clearly worse in their ability to play the game compared to people 1000 rating higher and thus they shouldnt be (are not) a factor for pvp class balance

this
07/10/2018 17:31Posted by Wgh
yes, thats why every rogue is playing rogue/ret instead of disc/rogue. how can people be such imbeciles

Ret Assa is good against Disc Assa
it's just harder to play and much worse against literally everything else
that's why

07/10/2018 18:05Posted by Wgh
yeah, there is nothing wrong with this. but those people are clearly worse in their ability to play the game compared to people 1000 rating higher and thus they shouldnt be (are not) a factor for pvp class balance

then why r1 pvp is suddenly not factor for you either?
seems like there is no factor from you, not even r1 getting deleted by noobs, not assassination rogue being the most overpresented class
somehow whatever metric you choose assassination is broken but still you defend it

this thread is about disc/rogue, not just rogue you freaking genious.

well assa rogue is the problem, it itself is insane
it can delete ppl from 90% with no problem in kidney
so I think Rogue should be nerfed
because Disc can easily do 30k dmg in 2-3 seconds to gain easy kill that's kinda unavoidable at some point.
No other healer can help Rogue to gain such a lame kills.

But Rogue is super broken no matter what's the state of this hyper broken comp. Yes.
07/10/2018 17:54Posted by Zerheilbert
Edit: Or in other words: If we'd have played as bad as the assa+disc comps that we played against, we would have been 500 rating lower.

thats the exact mindset i expect of someone hardstuck on rating X
If this game is about how good someone is, why did i only see 3 casters in 2v2 until i gave up, the rest being rogue, resto druids or disc priests?

Shouldnt these blood elf female honor level 10 fotm rogues be able to get to 2500 ratings as elemental shamans in 2v2 also if this game is about how good the player is?
07/10/2018 18:57Posted by Djinnstout
If this game is about how good someone is, why did i only see 3 casters in 2v2 until i gave up, the rest being rogue, resto druids or disc priests?

Shouldnt these blood elf female honor level 10 fotm rogues be able to get to 2500 ratings as elemental shamans in 2v2 also if this game is about how good the player is?

Honorlvl is not a skill indicator, most rated pvp players dont give a sh*t farming it. Also show me one honor lvl 10 rogue at 2500.

Rogue / Disc is retarded in 2s but until 1800 you can play everything with a heal. You havent even reached 1500 and already tilted. Belive me it wont get any better. The problem at low rating is not an op class.
Honestly this is karma.

As a teenager way back in tbc on my now shut down account i used to play soul link/soul siphon undead male warlock fully gemmed in stamina and went up in arena ratings unfairly.

I am not doing arena now but did it pre-outlaw rogue nerf.

I did have some major wins even vs rogues but suddenly i started losing alot. Guess it was because i met a rogue every damn arena match and grew bored of this game. Or that i suck. Or both.

I scrolled down on the arena 2v2 list and saw zero elemental shamans.

I know 2v2 is not balanced but i heard 3v3 is the same crap with rmp ruining the game.

I like being competive as a weak guy in rated matches. I got high ranks on a Dan in sf4 but this game is way beyond broken.