Let's talk about !@# + Disc Comp?

Arenas
Ret Assa is good against Disc Assa
it's just harder to play and much worse against literally everything else
that's why

700 iq statement

07/10/2018 18:54Posted by Raznys
then why r1 pvp is suddenly not factor for you either?

never said so, actually i implied that r1 pvp is the most relevant for balance choices

07/10/2018 18:54Posted by Raznys
well assa rogue is the problem, it itself is insane
it can delete ppl from 90% with no problem in kidney
so I think Rogue should be nerfed
because Disc can easily do 30k dmg in 2-3 seconds to gain easy kill that's kinda unavoidable at some point.
No other healer can help Rogue to gain such a lame kills.

But Rogue is super broken no matter what's the state of this hyper broken comp. Yes.

ive never defended assa rogue, they're busted as hell. but even if they'll get a nerf disc/rogue and rmp will still be a t1 comp like they have always been. also 2s has no relevance for pvp balance. everything gets balanced around 3v3
Rogue disc is only broken in 2s because toxic blade and MFD now line up every 30s and they didn't before. Basically means combined with darkarch that you do one go with vendetta, then a go with dark and toxic blade and both of them require defensives or you to stop the damage in some way (e.g. removing toxic blade). TB+MFD is the old kingsbane go from legion except it happens more frequently.
07/10/2018 15:44Posted by Raznys
07/10/2018 15:39Posted by Cptncarrot
I dont want to be that guy, but ... at 1450 you dont lose because of rogue/disc. You played only 100 games in total. Pug and try to get better.

Assa/Disc is hard, but its not a rating blocker on this lvl.

but it's easy to pull off as being Assa Disc
and in my opinion if r1 players are losing to random assa disc on low rating, there is some problems
yes, if they're really bad and do multiple mistakes, they may lose, problem is that you cannot do even single mistake and you have to be way more skillful to even have shot against it, because Assa can literally kill you in one kidney and disc can do 30k dmg with one cast and one instant button.

Yadayadayada. The carrot is right, at 1500 it's always the players, not the game. Just accept that and move on.

Yes, assa could use a tone down on damage, although with blizzards recent track record they will either destroy the spec (as with sub) or we will not notice any difference whatsoever (as with feral, yeah, I remember when some went on about how dead the spec was the day before nerfs hit).
id say stuff like that aswell if my monthly income was determined by a bunch of bads watching me playing a 14yr old video game

prob 90% of Twitch chat > you.
07/10/2018 18:56Posted by Wgh
07/10/2018 17:54Posted by Zerheilbert
Edit: Or in other words: If we'd have played as bad as the assa+disc comps that we played against, we would have been 500 rating lower.

thats the exact mindset i expect of someone hardstuck on rating X

what's winning mindset then? rolling assa?
that just proves the point

never said so, actually i implied that r1 pvp is the most relevant for balance choices

oh great
then we can agree that assa needs nerf when it's the same cancer on r1 pvp and even r1 pvpers on lower rating die in kidney

07/10/2018 22:12Posted by Cróws
Yes, assa could use a tone down on damage, although with blizzards recent track record they will either destroy the spec (as with sub) or we will not notice any difference whatsoever (as with feral, yeah, I remember when some went on about how dead the spec was the day before nerfs hit).

Sub is not bad, it's just worse than Assa, as is everything
Outlaw is kinda exeption because of better control
assa could definately use dmg tunning

but so should Disc, doing 30k with two spells is already doing more damage than Destro Warlock...
It's the combination of Assa rogue and Disc Priest that is the most frustrating thing in 2s.

A priest doing half the damage of the rogue in opener while also giving the rogue 15% increased damage with Dark Archangel is insane.

It's hard to balance this, because if you take away Dark Archangel, disc priest is useless. But it's a retarded ability in my opinion, a healer shouldn't increase dmg.

Nerf assa rogue and I'm happy. Too much control while also doing big damage.
08/10/2018 10:54Posted by Raznys
doing 30k with two spells is already doing more damage than Destro Warlock...

wat