[Spoilers alert] 8.1 Discussion Thread the Third.

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
19/10/2018 01:16Posted by Zasnok
My issue with Vulpera joining the horde isn't regarding the lore and more about the aweful "cutesy :3" RP we will get with their inclusion.

Expecting alot of stupid songs about llamas.

are you kiddin? the vulpera are badass little freedom fighters, who burn down their slavers markets and destroy them, fight tooth and claw to gain their freedom and fight tenaciously in the face of great odds. did we play the same zone or...? please please check out vol'dun again.
19/10/2018 06:08Posted by Eagleroar
My issue with Vulpera joining the horde isn't regarding the lore and more about the aweful "cutesy :3" RP we will get with their inclusion.

are you kiddin? the vulpera are badass little freedom fighters, who burn down their slavers markets and destroy them, fight tooth and claw to gain their freedom and fight tenaciously in the face of great odds. did we play the same zone or...? please please check out vol'dun again.

just because the npc‘s are like that it doesn‘t necessarily mean players will RP them like that
Okay true but catch me playin a badass lil freedom fighter and p much everyone else I know who'll be rp'ing them
tfw fox-rat humanoid race feels more OG true horde than horde itself atm. nisha for warchief please no not really dont
The day this thing really does becomes an allied race is the day in which I quit wow for good, and don't come back.
I said this to myself since I first saw demands from people for vulpera to become playable.
19/10/2018 07:39Posted by Zimtak
The day this thing really does becomes an allied race is the day in which I quit wow for good, and don't come back.
I said this to myself since I first saw demands from people for vulpera to become playable.

same goes for murlocs, gnolls, ogres and so on..

So where's the line for you? You're cool with dog people, bull people, goofy panda people. But fox people is too much?
19/10/2018 09:39Posted by Durathei
So where's the line for you? You're cool with dog people, bull people, goofy panda people. But fox people is too much?
In raiding terms, we call this 'stacking'. It's when one bad thing gathers up too much, and then you can't take it anymore.
19/10/2018 01:23Posted by Terrasen
<span class="truncated">...</span>

What the hell. I don't remember the vulpera being very involved in the storyline at all. It was just Dolly and Dot, the sethrak and a bunch of zandalari exiles.

I urge you to replay the zone.

Never

I'd rather die

Where did the fox midgets touch you?
The issue with brennadam is that it's nonsensical. They litterally swapped out quilboar adds for horde adds last minute because...

????

!@#$ing nu-Blizzard man
19/10/2018 11:04Posted by Aerilen
The issue with brennadam is that it's nonsensical. They litterally swapped out quilboar adds for horde adds last minute because...

????

!@#$ing nu-Blizzard man

Oh !@#$ that was supposed to be a quilboar attack? That makes a lot of sense actually
19/10/2018 06:08Posted by Eagleroar

Looking forward to Eagleroar's take on staying true to the Vulpera ways.

We already have druid cat furry RP, which I assume that most of us ignores anyway. How much worse could it get?

Brutal scavenger foxes, for the win!
19/10/2018 10:29Posted by Moody
Never

I'd rather die

Well, you won't get to see why we want them then. As mentioned these little buggers can be pretty brutal and hardcore.

Do you really mean to tell me you didn't pay attention to LITERALLY the first quest where the first Vulpera you meet decides to wear the skulls of her enemies for armour? Or the later (iirc) mandatory quests where you help them break free of a slave market, burn the place down then hand them all weapons to fight the sethrak?

Genuine question: How did you miss all of that while doing the zone main story?
19/10/2018 09:39Posted by Durathei

There is a point of tolerance and there's a point of too much for an old wc3 fanboi

????

!@#$ing nu-Blizzard man

Now I'm imagining the peeps at blizzard were reviewing the story saying "What? This isn't faction war-y enough! Put more!"
"but where?"
"MORE!"
"But our time constr..."
"When I say more, I mean MORE!, Damnit!"

And the result is what we have!
19/10/2018 11:46Posted by Zorgun

????

!@#$ing nu-Blizzard man

Now I'm imagining the peeps at blizzard were reviewing the story saying "What? This isn't faction war-y enough! Put more!"
"but where?"
"MORE!"
"But our time constr..."
"When I say more, I mean MORE!, Damnit!"

And the result is what we have!

"Okay, let's have the Alliance and the Horde pit the Vulpera and Sethrak against each other. This'll generate an interesting-"

"Nah have the Alliance deploy Warhammer 40k Purge Squads to wipe out the Vulpera"
vulpera are gnomes with fur in a desperate attempt to look badass, which doesnt really work
https://i.imgur.com/aT6rUML.png
19/10/2018 12:26Posted by Bramblefur
https://i.imgur.com/aT6rUML.png

Hahah no worries I just have to take back every good word I have ever said on behalf of vulpera

and I don't even need to hesitate for a moment