New Allied Race Vrykuls

General
Blizzard the Alliance needs them.

After the events of Legion Odyn grants its blessing to Sigryn and all the remaining Tideskorn and let them stay in the Halls of Valor and merge with the Valarjar even though they are still alive.

This blessing will be reflected by one of their racial the stormforged form for males val'kyr form for females which act like the dwarven stoneform.

Due to Sylvanas actions against Eyir, the natural ally for the unified Valarjar under God Queen Sigryn is the Alliance.

Danath Trollbane having already interacted with them, introduce the Vrykuls to the Blues.

With their addiction the Alliance will have a strong ally in the Broken Isles that can help the Night elves from their bases in Val'Sharah and Azsuna to move war to the Horde strongholds of Suramar city and Thunder Totem.

Racial mounts: ground Fenryr like wolf while flying storm drakes.
Because one big human (Kultiran) is not enough~
Also Nelves from Legion zones are not Alliance.
In reality they are. Every night elves on Azeroth have two rulers Tyrande Whisperwind and Malfurion Stormrage. This can be seen in Darkshore warfront where Maiev Shadowsong, Jarod Shadowsong, Sira Moonwarden (before she dies), Thisalee Crow fight for the Alliance and take orders from Tyrande. The cenarion circle and wardens holdings are Alliance territories, it's just not reflected in game.
We have fat humans, vanilla humans, short humans, shorter humans, one more sort of human (with horse mounts) will surely add the diversity Alliance lacks.
Do we really need 5 types of humans on one side? Come on.
24/10/2018 10:31Posted by Minria
We have fat humans, vanilla humans, short humans, shorter humans, one more sort of human (with horse mounts) will surely add the diversity Alliance lacks.

don't forget humans who sometimes shapeshift into a werewolf... ;)
Yup, we really need more humans!
The alliance has all sorts of humans but they're missing one integral and extremely important type of humans and that's why they are less than the horde in numbers and everybody knows it.

They are missing petite realistic humans with normal/mysterios/cute features.

The reason I refuse to play the alliance side with alliance friends because its either play a jacked muscle boi, or a tavern wench. and then their variations of heights.

I don't want my mage to be weight lifter no 9493191 I want him to be a quiet, slender, slender and mysterios man.
24/10/2018 12:19Posted by Hínáta
The alliance has all sorts of humans but they're missing one integral and extremely important type of humans and that's why they are less than the horde in numbers and everybody knows it.

The reason I refuse to play the alliance side with alliance friends because its either play a jacked muscle boi, or a tavern wench. and then their variations of heights.

I don't want my mage to be weight lifter no 9493191 I want him to be a quiet, slender, slender and mysterios man.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the skinny kul tiran humans were also gonna be playable?
Low-hanging doorways would be the reason why we'd never get the Vrykul as a playable race.

They would get stuck everywhere!

And if you shrank them down, you'd kind'a defeat their entire thing, being half-giants; at which point you might as well just play as regular humans.
24/10/2018 08:56Posted by Lucan

Danath Trollbane having already interacted with them, introduce the Vrykuls to the Blues.

Helya created Helarjar and Sylvanas has not only make contact with Helya, but also made a deal with her. By that logic, Horde should get Helarjar Vrykul as an allied race.

With their addiction the Alliance will have a strong ally in the Broken Isles that can help the Night elves from their bases in Val'Sharah and Azsuna to move war to the Horde strongholds of Suramar city and Thunder Totem.

Night Elves living on Broken Isles are neutrals. They aren't a part of the Alliance and they've never been a part of the Alliance. They have literally no reason to join the Alliance and start waging war against their neighbours who are on good terms with them at best and neutral with them at worst.
24/10/2018 12:21Posted by Caradin
24/10/2018 12:19Posted by Hínáta

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the skinny kul tiran humans were also gonna be playable?

Don't think so, there isn't even a female version of them and they're literally undead with skin on.

I was talking about humans with Physique similar to that of Medivh in his hearthstone representation etc.

Night Elves living on Broken Isles are neutrals. They aren't a part of the Alliance and they've never been a part of the Alliance. They have literally no reason to join the Alliance and start waging war against their neighbours who are on good terms with them at best and neutral with them at worst.[/quote]

In reality they are. Every night elves on Azeroth have two rulers Tyrande Whisperwind and Malfurion Stormrage. This can be seen in Darkshore warfront where Maiev Shadowsong, Jarod Shadowsong, Sira Moonwarden (before she dies), Thisalee Crow fight for the Alliance and take orders from Tyrande. The cenarion circle and wardens holdings are Alliance territories, it's just not reflected in game.
yes i agree we need to play as vikings
24/10/2018 14:09Posted by Vardyn

Nope, you're just making things up. Night Elves of Broken Isles aren't ruled by Tyrande and Malfurion, they are neutrals who are completely unrelated to the Alliance. Not only it hasn't been shown in the game, there is literally nothing that even implies otherwise.

Only Maiev and Sira are neutrals out of the characters you've listed, and it'd make sense for Wardens to join the battle on Darkshore. Wardens are there only for reclaiming Night Elf lands, not for supporting the Alliance. That's why they aren't concerned with other battles the Alliance fights, because they aren't a part of it.
Vardyn are you really saying that a group of Night Elves that have been isolated from the main Land since the Sundering are ruled by a ruler who they havent seen since she was a child ? Having little or no contact with? Because thats just ridiculous. Tyrande and Malfurion rule over the Darnassian Night Elves only.
Sounds good, as long as Horde gets Ogres as well.
Uhm didn't the parents of the original humans had to banish them from the vrykul society because all the other vrykul thought of them as pathetic weakling and tried to kill them all? How about some fitting AR like realistic human models. Or Jinyu. Furbolgs. Frostborn. Earthens. Half elves. Mecha Gnomes. Naga rebels.
25/10/2018 01:01Posted by Erevien
Uhm didn't the parents of the original humans had to banish them from the vrykul society because all the other vrykul thought of them as pathetic weakling and tried to kill them all? How about some fitting AR like realistic human models. Or Jinyu. Furbolgs. Frostborn. Earthens. Half elves. Mecha Gnomes. Naga rebels.

Wrong group of Vrykul, buddy.

24/10/2018 10:31Posted by Minria

1. Why are you playing at least one of those (the character you post from) if you so much dislike them?
2. Their roots are about the same, why do you think they will differ much in looks.
3. By that logic, the Horde has:
3a 7 types of trolls now (hunched slender ones, non-hunched with glowy eyes, beefy green and brown ones, small green ones and two twice-mutated ones)
3b 5 types of orcs (greenskins, shades of brown, skinny hunchbacks ones, well-built non-hunched ones with glowy eyes and small scrawny ones)
we need

High elves (overdue by 5 expansions)
Frostborn dwarves
Ironborne dwarves
Earthborne dwarves
Jinuy
Mecha Gnomes
Vrykul
you know if blizzard announced murloc and ogre allied races i think their sub numbers would jump back up to over 10m no matter the quality of the actual expansion.