Dailies reset at 8 server time not 9?

General
Missed horseman on 8 chars...wtf?

Is this a bug? fix
Well the clock was turned back an hour yesterday.

Daylight saving time and all that. Yeah, it's messy.
This is probably due to winter time starting. It usually screws up wow reset times for a week or so if I recall correctly.
Welcome to every change from summer to winter and back again for the past 14 years.
Yes and? fix bug now. reset again at 9 st
29/10/2018 07:06Posted by Retributor
fix bug now

Didn't you hear what we said? It's not a bug. You should have done your HH runs yesterday like normal people do.
29/10/2018 07:09Posted by Dunsparrow
fix bug now

Didn't you hear what we said? It's not a bug. You should have done your HH runs yesterday like normal people do.

''we said''

go away troll
this is gamebreaking bug

xD
29/10/2018 07:02Posted by Retributor
Missed horseman on 8 chars...wtf?

Is this a bug? fix

You still have 23 hours to do it.
We can "fix" that. Just remove summer time and go back to just one normal time.
I am actually glad it starts at 08.00, i can do some dailies before work.

It should have always been at 8 and not 9.

But this confusing mess has been here since forever and i dont recall Blizzard ever fixing it.

Also i hate the clock crap. I want it to permanently stay on winter.
29/10/2018 07:18Posted by Retributor
''we said''

go away troll
this is gamebreaking bug

Oke also taking note when Retribut makes posts on the forums,have to say you are the 2. guy this morning.
29/10/2018 07:47Posted by Blurey
''we said''

go away troll
this is gamebreaking bug

Oke also taking note when Retribut makes posts on the forums,have to say you are the 2. guy this morning.

what do you mean? translation?
29/10/2018 07:09Posted by Dunsparrow

''we said''

go away troll
this is gamebreaking bug

You don't even know what a real troll is. My response was perfectly in line with what I said above. Both Jito and I said that this "bug" was due to daylight saving time. In case you don't know, but 1+1 = 2 ergo the plural should be used. Normally people learn this when they are a few years old, but I can understand if you didn't.

As for this "bug" happening, it was always the case that reset times were muddled for a week after a time change.

But you coming on this forum and moaning because you didn't do the HH yesterday and instead waited to do it right before the usual reset is on you and you only.

There is no bug, its your fault for not paying attention to the change from summer time to winter time which happens pretty much every year.
Imagine living by IRL time and not by server time smh
Like the others said, it is not a bug.. But now you can do the dungeons today and hope you loot the mount. I started last week farming for this mount and recieved it after 3 days :-D
29/10/2018 09:24Posted by Lyanna
Like the others said, it is not a bug.. But now you can do the dungeons today and hope you loot the mount. I started last week farming for this mount and recieved it after 3 days :-D
!@#$ you honestly, been farming for more than 7 years still no drop
29/10/2018 09:26Posted by Sárádá
29/10/2018 09:24Posted by Lyanna
!@#$ you honestly, been farming for more than 7 years still no drop

Wow that is long :-O i had him om the 26th atempt
"The European commission will recommend that EU member states abandon the practice of changing the clocks in spring and autumn, with many people in favour of staying on summer time throughout the year.

Jean-Claude Juncker, the commission’s president, said a recent consultation had shown that more than 80% of EU citizens were in favour of the move."

Soon, we wont have this problem anymore :)