Raid Coin First Time 100 %

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
I have an idea and it would be good for everyone.

You have chance 100 % to coin any item per reset in raid/world boss instead of always hoping for loot. Sometimes you burned 5 seals for nothing.

Come on, rng is not our friend so make us happy a bit. :p
Ye something like that would be good but your ption would be too good and thats why its probably never happen.

I would suggest something like: you have max 5 coins so if you have 5 of them (after two and half week) you can change them for some new coin and that one will give you 100% chance for drop.
31/10/2018 20:07Posted by Malicone
You have chance 100 % to coin any item per reset in raid/world boss instead of always hoping for loot.

Which of your coin attempts during the week would be the "100%" one?

If it's the first, then people will coin only the specific boss they most want an item from.

01/11/2018 14:07Posted by Lightbringrr
you have max 5 coins so if you have 5 of them (after two and half week) you can change them for some new coin and that one will give you 100% chance for drop.

The game already has a similar mechanism. If your coin gives you gold the next one has an increased chance to give you an item - and so forth until you actually get an item, when the increase gets reset to zero.

Making drops a certainty goes against the current design (which is a lottery). There are simpler methods to implement, like if the coin gives you only gold, it also gives you a token. With, say, 3 such tokens you buy 1 item you need from a vendor.

I mean... it's not like many people are asking for item vendors, right? :)