[A] Et Lux 1/8Mythic recruiting

Looking for Players – PvE
We are located on Lightbringer

Our raid nights: Wed/Thur/Mon 7.45pm to 10.30pm
Voice com: Teamspeak

What we offer:

• A stable guild who has been around without going into slumber since 2010
  • Well organised and coordinated raids every week
  • Drama free guild environment with people from all over Europe and beyond to have a good time while relaxing from real life stress.
  • Mythic+ dungeons, old and new achievement runs, profession crafting (we have all professions maxed in guild)
  • Fellow guildies who are aware that we are all human beings behind the screen and show the same respect we show others in real life.

• What we expect from you:

Commit to all our raid nights - apart of course absent due to emergency or planned absence (and documented on our absence thread) - you will get a fix spot in the main raid team on all difficulties.

If you want to raid but can not commit to our main raid nights we will be able to accommodate you in our alt runs and depending on your role/class also as backup for the main team.

A lot of us have already leveled more raid ready chars so we are planning to start with our alt runs any time now. Those will most probably be scheduled on the Weekend as for most our raiders raiding more than 3 times on week nights is too much with the busy work schedule.

For our main team we have spots for:

• Demon Hunter
  • Warlock high demand
  • Hunter high demand
  • Tank - Monk/DK with dps offspec OR Monk/DK with tank offspec who will primarily be in dps role but jump into tank mode when needed

• For our alt team we are open to all classes/roles right now.

You can reach me via btag: fuge#2659 to have a more personal chat.
    We are also opening a healer spot - no priest, we are overrun with priests :)
    X-realm trial runs to get to know each other are always possible on wednesdays
    Restoboomie also welcome
    There have to be lonely warlocks out there? and where are you restoboomies :)
    Ghuun dead, we starting with mythic, contact us!
    We are looking for one or two warlocks urgently. Also a restoboomie.

Other classes may contact us too of course!

Please be aware that we are no longer catering for part time raiders so if you can not commit to our 3 raid nights don't contact us, it would be a waste of time for both sides.

We are aware that there will always be real life emergencies or planned absences like vacations etc. and this will not affect your raid spot if you otherwise are reliable and committed :)

You can reach me via btag: fuge#2659 to have a more personal chat.
    Demonhunter and healer spot filled, still opening for a warlock!
    Warlocks, we know you are out there :)
    Are warlocks a dying breed?
    We STILL need a Warlock
    Also spot open for a Hunter
    Hey,

Would you consider a returning player? I have a lot of experience as a ranged DPS.

If you are, you can reach me on Saltilicious#2393 and we can discuss more about my raiding experience.

Thanks for your time!
    Sent you a btag request, contact me when you are ingame :)
    Still spots for:

Warlock
    Boomie if possible with resto os
    Rogue
    Hunter

Please note that we need people who can commit to all 3 raid nights apart from emergencies of course.
    11/11/2018 18:33Posted by Selan
    Still spots for:

Warlock
    Boomie if possible with resto os
    Rogue
    Hunter

Please note that we need people who can commit to all 3 raid nights apart from emergencies of course.

We know you are out there!
    Join us on new reset, Hunter, Warlock, Rogue :)
    Still need you guys :)
    Absolutely full on druids.

Hunter, Warlock spots still open :)