Paragon Levels?

General
I have not heared anything about paragon levels for exalted .
Right now it feels a bit useless to do worldquest on my since long time ago exalted main.
In Legion paragons was one of few reasons to do worldquest all expansion.
Paragon rewards were datamined ages ago.

cba to search link, use google.
I hope they are in 8.1 , there is no reason to do WQ now... atleast you could get a legendary from cache in Legion
they appearently only have some feeble rewards.
Yes they will be there, no they won't contain mounts. Which is both good and bad. Because farming 10k rep for a chance of getting a mount was real bad, but now the chests won't contain anything worth farming. This is what happens when you design around addictive slot machine rewards instead of making good gameplay. Remove the rewards and you're left with nothing.
Well a lot of people complained about paragon chests in legion so they are probably being removed (or so I've heard). It's being reactively changed just like a bunch of other stuff people complained about in Legion. Yet people complain about the changes that resulted from complaining. All of this is making me believe people will complain until the end of times no matter the topic.
03/11/2018 14:01Posted by Rhiánnon
All of this is making me believe people will complain until the end of times no matter the topic.

Yes, because the playerbase is too saturated. There is no clear majority in any question. Blizz can't win, no matter what they do.
03/11/2018 14:03Posted by Thedice
03/11/2018 14:01Posted by Rhiánnon
All of this is making me believe people will complain until the end of times no matter the topic.

Yes, because the playerbase is too saturated. There is no clear majority in any question. Blizz can't win, no matter what they do.

Honestly I think the random world drop mounts were their reaction to people being displeased with paragon system. They are something similar, they are zone related mounts, but you can farm them as much as you want, just like I've seen a lot of people asking for. The same old "Blizz, pls remove the rep gate and allow me to spend my time as I wish and if that means farming a bunch of mobs until I keel over, so be it".