Has the horde been succsesful in anything so far?

General
Meanwhile the Alliance has succeded in everything they have done and are still calling for horde bias.
Arena
hordemode
Raiding
M+
mounts
This game basically begins with Alliance king/heir ruining half of the Azeroth
Horde did manage to burn a tree down! :-P
08/11/2018 14:18Posted by Râlph
Arena
hordemode
Raiding
M+
mounts

Horde is better then you
Considering i see allys domenating azerite wq on both kul'tiras and zandalar. You just Another one off those people who looked att warmode and said "cool free loot". Then cried when you got killed by a member of the oposite faction.
Horde is better then you
Horde is better then you
If you dont like the ally fantasy dont play ally. None of these things have had to do with the horde but rather the players.
08/11/2018 14:32Posted by Vossprey
oof. To soon. I cant even decide if its the Alliance or horde who are more angry about that. But i guees that it was quite a technical acheivment to get the demolishers to shoot that far. Because whenever i control one it cant shoot further then 10 meters.

That was brootal.
08/11/2018 14:38Posted by Bagerah

That was brootal.
This man is a absolute savage. He truly stole the show.
08/11/2018 14:15Posted by Sinjini
Meanwhile the Alliance has succeded in everything they have done and are still calling for horde bias.

The Horde burned down Teldrassil. The Alliance tried to take the Undercity but was driven out by Sylvanas. What has the Alliance succeeded at and what has the Horde failed at?
Still my point is that this horde failing trend seems to continue with 8.1. Give us some love with 8.2 also. FOREST TROLL ALLIED RACE. Edit: Maybe we should have expected this seeing dazor'alor is litterly the only city in zandalar and it doesent have walls.
Another proof that most of the horde players are edgy 10 year olds. Yawn.
If you count Thrall as still being horde then the horde are the ones who killed deathwing.
Blizzard writing: Horde did everything awesome and alliance is pansy losers with weak elves

no wonder people dont roll alliance but join the cool faction
08/11/2018 14:43Posted by Retributor
Blizzard writing: Horde did everything awesome and alliance is pansy losers with weak elves

-Blizzard: Damn horde is slaughtering the alliance, what do we do?
-Blizzard: Let's make a joke about it during blizzcon by saying "You're welcome alliance" on the slide with the player vs dumb island exp "AI"

The devs all play horde, including the voice actors, there has been a deep horde bias in blizzard since forever, just look at the 2011 blizzcon where they literally allowed a video with some horde dude musician to insult all alliance players with a ton of derogatory terms

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/10/27/homophobia-at-blizzcon-is-gamer-culture-anti-gay/
08/11/2018 14:40Posted by Tinnie
08/11/2018 14:15Posted by Sinjini

The Horde burned down Teldrassil. The Alliance tried to take the Undercity but was driven out by Sylvanas. What has the Alliance succeeded at and what has the Horde failed at?
We dident drive you out. We failed att ALL of the questing zones. King rastakhan is dead. Our fleet got destroyed. Rezan dead. Shadra dead. Torga dead. Hi'reek dead. We failed att defending the city TWICE. Meanwhile Alliance succed on all of the questing zones. Get jaina back. Get there fleet back. Sack our city. Kill our king. Take undercity. (but we blew it upp). You destroyed our fleet. You killed our evil vampire freind. Now what has Alliance failed att and horde succeded att?
08/11/2018 14:42Posted by Siffrah
If you count Thrall as still being horde then the horde are the ones who killed deathwing.
First off all no. A Group off Alliance adventurers did. And second. Wrong expansion.
08/11/2018 14:41Posted by Wíkl
Another proof that most of the horde players are edgy 10 year olds. Yawn.
Im certanly edgy. How can this man support his faction choice. Disgusting. This just further the thing we all know. Alliance players just play Alliance so they can complain and feel bad for themselves.

I think you missread my post
Well, we are a faction lead by a cartoon villain, what do you expect?
08/11/2018 14:48Posted by Râlph

-Blizzard: Damn horde is slaughtering the alliance, what do we do?
-Blizzard: Let's make a joke about it during blizzcon by saying "You're welcome alliance" on the slide with the player vs dumb island exp "AI"

The devs all play horde, including the voice actors, there has been a deep horde bias in blizzard since forever, just look at the 2011 blizzcon where they literally allowed a video with some horde dude musician to insult all alliance players with a ton of derogatory terms

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/10/27/homophobia-at-blizzcon-is-gamer-culture-anti-gay/
And you evidence for these acusations are? Because i dont see any horde bias this expansion. I see the horde getting !@#$ed over and all our intresting caracters dying or switching teams. I will also refer to my post above about Alliance only wanting to feel bad about themselves.