Malfurion's Awesome.

General
What are you talking about? I could kill 5 with my eyes closed. It's the nature that's strong, and we can burn that...
08/11/2018 23:47Posted by Nimrhys
What are you talking about? I could kill 5 with my eyes closed. It's the nature that's strong, and we can burn that...

And we can shoot your warchief in the back.
She'll come back. Unlike your tree.
You are aware the Alliance lose in Darkshore right?

Malfurion's incompetence shines as always, and Tyrande's emo-phase ritual was wasted.
08/11/2018 23:00Posted by Versorius
Link to cinematic..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WntBxM4h6-I&t=1s There's a comment for it.
That poor Blood Elf paladin, may the eternal sun guide her soul in the afterlife.

We will gank dozens, nay, hundreds of Night Elf priests and druids in warmode and corpse camp them to avenge her!
08/11/2018 23:50Posted by Nimrhys
She'll come back. Unlike your tree.

We have the power to regrow trees an ability cenarius knows of and he's alive so.
09/11/2018 00:03Posted by Savoren
That poor Blood Elf paladin, may the eternal sun guide her soul in the afterlife.

We will gank dozens, nay, hundreds of Night Elf priests and druids in warmode and corpse camp them to avenge her!

And i'll gank a lot of blood elven girls and do a lot of /Kneel on them.
Those annoyed elves look like that crowd on diablo scene...
08/11/2018 22:52Posted by Telriem
08/11/2018 22:46Posted by Syil
I have never liked the elves...
But I have to admit this video made them look bad !@#.

Can't wait for bliz to announce a third war front dwarves vs troll.

Where would this be?

Could be in the hinterland. Wildhammer dwarves and trolls "share" the zone.
I've never liked Malfurion. He was a bad character in WC3, and have remained so in WoW.
But gotta say, he was badass in that cinematic. I hope he stays this way and actually start to care about his people.
The alliance needs more characters that we Horde can have some respect for.
Yeah he realy made thoes grunts looks silly
I played Horde forever, but with this expansion I defected because Sylvanas is a mean, crazy ****. Saurfang is right, and I hope he helps the Alliance kill Sylvanas!
Malfurion's new line: "I'm so woke, I'm so woke.".

Jk my main's a druid and any druid getting the bad !@# spotlight gets my vote. It's too damn weird for me to think of fellow druids as the enemy, especially after legion and its class halls.
Give him one patch and he'll be whining about "TEHRONDA MI LURV I NEED YEW D:" and as soon as that happens, say adios to Emo warrior Tyrande and welcome back "Priestess of Eloon" we all love....I for one can't wait to hear her screeching "MALFURION! WER IS MI BELURVED! D:"
08/11/2018 21:22Posted by Canticle
Yup I made a thread as well after I watched the cutscene. Pretty much saying im glad Malfurion has found his b$lls and is no longer running around whining for muh love lol.

You know that was Xavious mocking Tyrande not Malfurion that whined
I enjoyed this post. Feels like listening to my 10 year old nephew getting hyped about new Avengers movie trailer.

"... Then then she got woooosh, and... And then oh my gosh it was super crazy..."
09/11/2018 08:18Posted by Snipashotz
Give him one patch and he'll be whining about "TEHRONDA MI LURV I NEED YEW D:" and as soon as that happens, say adios to Emo warrior Tyrande and welcome back "Priestess of Eloon" we all love....I for one can't wait to hear her screeching "MALFURION! WER IS MI BELURVED! D:"
But you know that Malfurion never said that. That was the emerald nightmare dude, just think about it. Well, Tyrande was just... awkward.
Does this mean he will begin to spam moonfire to death on everyone? Cause if that's gonna happen I definitely want to see it
09/11/2018 00:10Posted by Türiel

And i'll gank a lot of blood elven girls and do a lot of /Kneel on them.

I only mentioned their classes but said nothing about their gender, yet you brought it up along with /kneel.

Are you a resident of Goldshire perhaps?

09/11/2018 08:36Posted by Shandyra
But you know that Malfurion never said that. That was the emerald nightmare dude, just think about it. Well, Tyrande was just... awkward.

Makes it even worse. He got turned into a damsel in distress not even by Xavius, but by shadow of Xavius. Almighty archdruid got owned by a shadow. Embarassing.

As for Tyrande, I doubt even Malfurion likes her. When you go to Darnassus as a Horde and attack Tyrande, everyone in the close distance including her pet comes to defend her... except for Malfurion, who stands next to Tyrande and watch her getting killed by a bunch of Horde players.