General
11/11/2018 14:44Posted by Draebet
inb4 Funeral raid 2.0

Oh god could you imagine

Posting this on the forums was the first mistake,

Holding it in the human starting zone was #2

last was trusting people not to grief the absolute !@#$ out it
11/11/2018 11:00Posted by Jansen
In trade channel no one knows what today is, what do they teach you lot in school?

how to make meme's

and how to play roblox and minecraft

they probably also teach how feminism isn't anti-social behaviour.
11/11/2018 15:22Posted by Owlsong
11/11/2018 10:50Posted by Jansen
Anyone else? Before this post gets deleted.

Why would you think this post would get deleted? Are you one of those paranoid nationalist loons who think the whole world is trying to !@#$ on everything you love?

11/11/2018 14:44Posted by Draebet
inb4 Funeral raid 2.0

oh god could you imagine

Judging by your mocking you’re one of those liberals? but anyway mods delete this kind of post since some people like to start flame wars or that have deep political references.

Probably somewhere on the ToS of forums there should be something about it, so his kinda afraid he goes against the rules, not because his a nationalist....
Well the resent is sometimes because the war itself ended in a bad peace.
Thru a tragedy as is doing a rush peace kinda marked the start for naizi party and we all know how that turn out.
Like wise in east pushed a bolshevic rev and well that ended with yours today comunisms ( and a cold war )

Some of the nations lost territories to others changing europe forever ( austria , germany , romania, bulgaria, hungary , serbia , otomans , etc . )

All an all it turn out to be a quite pointless war .( not that the second was any good ) .... And somewhat is just a page in history that is not mentioned often ( more on 9th may than this )

My 2 cent

Also i do hope that we never have to live to such a tragedy . We need our games to keep us "fighting" .
Let our keyboard & mouse carry our beloved mains and alts to our imaginary wars :)
11/11/2018 15:54Posted by Kirion
Judging

Sounds about right.

by your mocking you’re one of those liberals?

"Liberal" is a pretty broad term. You'd need to give me a specific definition before I could answer that.

Also it's not "liberal" to assume all nationalists are paranoid cranks. Or vice versa.

but anyway mods delete this kind of post since some people like to start flame wars or that have deep political references.

zomg censorship
11/11/2018 10:24Posted by Jansen
Disarm, no fighting, respect.

If I catch ANY HORDE regardless of what event, they will surely perish!

There is no room for them in Stormwind!
You are entitled to your own opinions and I have respect for that.

I remarked on the post being deleted not because I am paranoid political headcase but as it does not relate to anything to do with Warcraft, these posts are usually deleted!

I am truly disappointed that this post was a) met with flames b) stupidity and c) that some of you lack any kind of respect.

It may be unknown to hold silence or wear a poppy in Europe but I am from GB and that was a simple request. You could have ignored this instead you chose to be rather unintelligent. /claps ...walks away with head down.
11/11/2018 18:16Posted by Jansen
You are entitled to your own opinions and I have respect for that.

I remarked on the post being deleted not because I am paranoid political headcase but as it does not relate to anything to do with Warcraft, these posts are usually deleted!

I am truly disappointed that this post was a) met with flames b) stupidity and c) that some of you lack any kind of respect.

It may be unknown to hold silence or wear a poppy in Europe but I am from GB and that was a simple request. You could have ignored this instead you chose to be rather unintelligent. /claps ...walks away with head down.

Not all continentals are crazy.

/respect
Sad to see that this was met with toxicity, i think this is could've been a beautiful gathering to pay respects to the fallen.
I`ll not forget the story of Paul or the attempt to make this happen, thanks.
I'd think it would have been great to see this in game this year maybe we can hold one a little later but for same respects.
People that don't know what day this is are probably(like me) from countries that were not involved in that war and therefore were never educated about it. So this might be an important day to you, it might not be for others.
I mean, the fact that anyone is surprised this was met with toxicity is just sad, just sayin'.

Also:

Thank you Kanye, very cool!
11/11/2018 18:54Posted by Dotexe
the fact that anyone is surprised this was met with toxicity is just sad, just sayin'.

Yes it's the day and age where people have no respect or pride and toxicity is normal behaviour... i forgot.. sorry about that.
Problem: Sharding