ALLIANCE MAGGOTS

General
Today... Early Morning..

A group of Alliance group between 20-30 players, the mostly had russian language names.. They entered Zuldasar and began to kill all Hordes Players.

It was early.. So Zuldasar did not have much 'protection'. As our champion of the hordes were sleeping after doing too much sexual activities and drinking beers. We have got heavy causalities, among them small players with only 110 level (ME)!

We must not tolerate such behavior from those MAGGOTS... Or they will go even further and more rude.

Heroes of the hordes...

Today.. I kindly request you to pay back their debit.

Wear your sharpest Axes and heaviest Armors.

We today raid their capital (I have no idea what it is called, but I will google)!

We will group under the name 'Alliance Maggots' at around 18:00 server time ( I AM Flexible, so you can choose better timing)

Today we raid their capital.. Kill everything we find.. We leave no players, no npc, not even crit alive in their city.. We must show them what is the true horde.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
11/11/2018 13:01Posted by Fsefssesf
Today... Early Morning..

A group of Alliance group between 20-30 players, the mostly had russian language names.. They entered Zuldasar and began to kill all Hordes Players.

It was early.. So Zuldasar did not have much 'protection'. As our champion of the hordes were sleeping after doing too much sexual activities and drinking beers. We have got heavy causalities, among them small players with only 110 level (ME)!

We must not tolerate such behavior from those MAGGOTS... Or they will go even further and more rude.

Heroes of the hordes...

We today raid their capital (I have no idea what it is called, but I will google)!

We will group under the name 'Alliance Maggots' at around 18:00 server time ( I AM Flexible, so you can choose better timing)

Today we raid their capital.. Kill everything we find.. We leave no players, no npc, not even crit alive in their city.. We must show them what is the true horde.

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Ok just don’t tell them your going....oh damn.
11/11/2018 13:03Posted by Lightwhisp
Today... Early Morning..

Heroes of the hordes...

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Ok just don’t tell them your going....oh damn.

As if they will prepare themselves. What are they going to do? They will hide by turning off warmode.?
You do realise it's easier for Alliance to storm your city than it is for Horde to do the same thing? Boralus is very compact, so more Alliance will be able to get there quickly to stop it.

Not to mention, isn't this something the Horde wanted? They wanted Alliance to fight back, and so they did!

11/11/2018 13:05Posted by Fsefssesf
As if they will prepare themselves. What are they going to do? They will hide by turning off warmode.?

Yes, because they had Warmode off when they came and kicked your a$$ :D
That should be fun.. Can I come and watch?
thanks for the warning :)
Good luck with that.
Sounds like you got rekt son
You got ganked by a large amount of players? Oh wow.. I can't imagine your pain, no Alliance player ever runs into something like that
11/11/2018 13:52Posted by Skyrha
You got ganked by a large amount of players? Oh wow.. I can't imagine your pain, no Alliance player ever runs into something like that

It just never happens. People don’t camp goldshire on warmode to gank lowbiess.

People dont camp world quest rares/azerite in huge groups.

People don’t consistently raid towns and cities of the Alliance flight points.

It just doesn’t happen.

I kid of course, it’s warmode it’s expected, it’s fun. It’s just nice that it’s starting to happen to both sides now and not just the Alliance.
As our champion of the hordes were sleeping after doing too much sexual activities and drinking beers.

But, but...All the Zandalar booty mon! Cannot not tap dat.
Disc Priest complaining about getting killed? Do you even know that it is normal to die in WM?
Today... Early Morning..

Heroes of the hordes...

FOR THE HORDE!!!

I am in!
So Zuldasar did not have much 'protection'. As our champion of the hordes were sleeping after doing too much sexual activities and drinking beers.(ME)!

This went so well with my glass of brandy. Thank you.
*makes notes* 18:00 server time, okay, thanks for the heads up!

Excellent!

among them small players with only 110 level (ME)!

Noice!
Soyuz nyerushimi respublik slobodnik...

Spasiba to our comrades in the north!
11/11/2018 13:05Posted by Shortbolts
Not to mention, isn't this something the Horde wanted? They wanted Alliance to fight back, and so they did!

No they don't most of them are just happy killing fish in a barrel and when someone actually fights back its the same thing that alliance goes through endless forum post of unfairness.
Previously on WoW General forums:

Horde player:
REEEEEEE, Alliance doesn't want to turn Warmode On, REEEE, cowards, alliance babies, why don't you want to wpvp when there's a group of 20 Horde ganking you, you cowards, strap on a pair, and turn it On!

In today's episode of Wow General forums:
Horde player:
REEEEEEEEEEE, This one Alliance group ganked me in Warmode, Alliance maggots, how dare you, THID SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED REEEEEEE, how dare you defy muh Honor? REEEE, for the Horde!!!

To find out what happens next, don't miss out on the next WoW General forums episode!
Today... Early Morning..

Heroes of the hordes...

FOR THE HORDE!!!

The horde regularly raids their capital. Has even taken over their ship on numerous occassions.