Toxic players unchecked = Friendly players say bye

General
Today I joined a G`hun Hc run.
I told everybody that I only did it on nm.
I was on voicechat the whole time.
I never failed. (I know the tactics in and out, on every difficulty.)
I was assured by the raidleader that I am doing awesome.

That was until, after the third wipe and at the fourth try, it looked like the boss would actually go down. He was at around 20 %.
That was when I got kicked all of a sudden and no explanation given.

I can`t even report them.
But I will definatedly talk to the bunch of people I barely convinced to give WoW one more try.

If this type of issue is going on, Activision will lose a whole lot of clients.
Those I know were already on the brink of deleting the blizzapp from their pcs and blacklisting every Activision game.

And these people know many more they can persuade to do just the same.

It can happen and it just might.
I don`t wan`t it because I still like certain aspects of WoW and hope for other Blizzard Games to recover.

But when I see proof of nothing but spite and ignorance for a longtime costumer then I might just move on and I will advise everyone else to do the same.

BTW: This is by no means a treath to Blizzard or the Gms of WoW; It is just an asessment of a current issue.
We, the players, especially the adults with limited time for gaming have our limits when it comes to toxic behaviour and a lack of enforcement of polite culture.
That`s it.
People getting kicked from raid groups have been a thing since vanilla.. also if you think that is toxic then i must ask, have you ever played league of legends? most toxic community by far - u cant even go to a top league streamer without them ranting like a 5 year old
12/11/2018 03:09Posted by Zhergul

And? It's a premade group, they don't need to give you an explanation. It's at the raid leader's choice who they want to remain or go.

Of course you can't. They didn't do anything wrong whatsoever. Reporting someone for using features the developers put in the game and for its intended purpose? ....No words.

We, the players, especially the adults with limited time for gaming have our limits when it comes to toxic behaviour and a lack of enforcement of polite culture.
That`s it.

You just said they were friendly to you though. Removing you from the group was a choice the raid leader made and he wasn't rude about by just removing you.

Grow some thick skin friend, before you do run into REAL toxic players. You got removed from a PuG, big deal. I got news for you, it's going to happen again at some point when you are playing.

Move along and join another group. You're wasting time with this thread.
Today I joined a G`hun Hc run.
I told everybody that I only did it on nm.
I was on voicechat the whole time.
I never failed. (I know the tactics in and out, on every difficulty.)
I was assured by the raidleader that I am doing awesome.

Ok

That was until, after the third wipe and at the fourth try, it looked like the boss would actually go down. He was at around 20 %.

And?

But I will definatedly talk to the bunch of people I barely convinced to give WoW one more try.

You wanted to report them for kicking you from a group? Entitled much?

If this type of issue is going on, Activision will lose a whole lot of clients.
Those I know were already on the brink of deleting the blizzapp from their pcs and blacklisting every Activision game.

anecdote

And these people know many more they can persuade to do just the same.

another anecdote

It can happen and it just might.
I don`t wan`t it because I still like certain aspects of WoW and hope for other Blizzard Games to recover.

again this is just an anecdote

But when I see proof of nothing but spite and ignorance for a longtime costumer then I might just move on and I will advise everyone else to do the same.

Do you mean the kind of spite and ignorance that makes someone want to report a raid group for simply kicking them?

BTW: This is by no means a treath to Blizzard or the Gms of WoW; It is just an asessment of a current issue.
That`s it.

This isn't toxic behavior, and nobody has to be polite to you, its a courtesy your not entitled to it, on the same token you have the block system...
i feel the toxic behaviour will only get worse and worse while blizzard push for younger and younger audiences ..

i know some people 30+ are not charmers as well but generally speaking there is no need for this behaviour.. its about time blizzard stepped up and actually changed systems to combat it.

i'm sure some genius somewhere can come up with systems which prevents toxic behaviours and kick abuse...

the problem is they have made a game which heavily promotes the behaviour unknowingly they have caused the problem themselves and i'm not entirely sure they have realised that yet.

the game would need massive reworks to fix it .. and frankly i don't think a 15 year old game is worth the effort.. depends how much they truly care for it. right now they seem to be more focused on other prospects and markets and customers .. to care about the underlying problems in the older games.
Just unsub and uninstall it for a while till 8.1.
Try some other games. It's more helpful. Otherwise you would get frustrated and annoyed for something that's not worth your time and money.

I am also going to unsub wow for a while due to its lack of customer service, boring content, grindy loot system and toxic player base. In the end, its not worth it....
12/11/2018 03:21Posted by Pixelbear
right now they seem to be more focused on other prospects and markets and customers .. to care about the underlying problems in the older games.

Also, this.....
Go down at 20%????????? Thats the start of the fight on hc son... you were miles off. Git gud kicked for low dps... you were used for portal coz u lock and lock dps is ez but you were obv bad so ur portal alone wasnt worth it. This is the facts of you being kicked.
Listen, I hate when people complain that they have limited time. If u had limited time and actually gave a !@#$ about how you spent that time you'd find a low hour raid guild and clear heroic in 2 hours instead of spending 6 hours a day trying to PuG the place.

Stop using the "I have a life" excuse when you're just trash at the game.
^This is toxic?

please play world of tanks and come back ^^^^^^
12/11/2018 05:49Posted by Ecchì
^This is toxic?

please play world of tanks and come back ^^^^^^

Bot spotting light
https://discord.gg/VsEFRHhFail
Train EU is a pretty good community if you don't want to raid with these *i couldn't think of a polite choice of words here* !@#$s.
The game would be a much better place without entitled babies like the op than without "toxic" players who kick someone from a group.
stop whining and using NPC labels
join a guild
Uldir is a garbage raid. It is garbage for casuals with way too many personal mechanics that lead to a wipe, as well as garbage for Mythic raiders with needing to class stacks and disscount meles.
Player's toxicity is a symptom of a badly designed raid.
Haahah , good one
u got kicked = activision will loose clients ,top threads eu
12/11/2018 03:22Posted by Vurru
Just unsub and uninstall it for a while till 8.1.
Try some other games. It's more helpful. Otherwise you would get frustrated and annoyed for something that's not worth your time and money.

I am also going to unsub wow for a while due to its lack of customer service, boring content, grindy loot system and toxic player base. In the end, its not worth it....
12/11/2018 03:21Posted by Pixelbear
right now they seem to be more focused on other prospects and markets and customers .. to care about the underlying problems in the older games.

Also, this.....

I have done the same, unsubscribed. When I play I want to chill and have fun. It was a bad discussion when I came back on legion. The community is bad and blizzard doesn't make the game hard to force ppl help each other and be nice. Instead is a single player game lately. Nothing like mmorpg where you communicate with others.

And? It's a premade group, they don't need to give you an explanation. It's at the raid leader's choice who they want to remain or go.

So if you want to come in to my shop and I close the door front of you, lock you out, turn to my other customer smilingly, and say not one word, what would be your reaction?

Kicking is one thing. Having a respectful conversation about it with the player you want to leave is the minimum, I would say.
You were kicked because you were weak link, no matter what you think about yourself. It was quite rude to kick without any words spoken tho, but perhaps raid leader was thinking he/she already wasted more than enough time with you.

Git gud, son
sorry mate but it's his group he can keep and kick who ever he wants, if you don't want this to happen to you start your own groups. he does not have to give anyone any reply to why he removes someone
First of all, sorry for the late reply, rl intervened.

I see some answers acusing me of providing anecdotal data....Well, ofc, what I have to say about me and my friends is anecdotal by default.
But still, WoW had over 12 million players at the end of WotlK. And then the numbers went lower and lower, until they were not willing to provide any official numbers. They are around 1 mil, by current, conservative estimations.

This has many resons ofc...Gameplay that has changed in a way that players don`t like, more or less horrible and / or embarassing lorelols, etc. But also the constant failure to enact policies regarding toxic behaviour.

My point is the following: They did not only fail to stop toxic behaviour, in fact the game has certain decisive features which do nothing but to foster said behavior.

Like the very thing that happened to me.

I am ok with getting kicked between pulls. If I fail, or if the raidleader just thinks that I have failed, that is and should remain his / her priviledge.
That is not my issue,not now, not ever.

But kicking someone midfight is another shoe.

This is a feature that just invites abuse.
This is why I am more mad at blizzard than the person who made use of a broken system.

He / She / It might be just very stressed and /or generally insane; It does not mather, and if the latter is true I whish him / her /it the very best, no matter this unfortunate incident.

However, I cannot excuse a company which is comprised of tens of thousands of professionals from giving an unhealthy person the means to enact his /her /it`s frustrations to the detriment of others.

Not now, not ever.

Or to put it more precise: Why is there even a function to kick a player midfight? Has it ever done any good to a raidgroup? If so how did that came to pass?

Please provide me with an exemple, since my imagination is unable to come up with any other scenario for this function, than to give some psyopaths the opportunity to abuse other players.

Just for the record: Since I told everybody about my lack of experience on hc and my comparativly low gear was obvious anyhow, I just have to conclude that they invited me only to put one mor portal up; In the very last seconds, when this service was not needed any more, they just disposed of me and probably got a good laugh out of it, thinking about themselves as "pro trolls" or whatever.

I am done with pugs, so much stands for sure.
Therefore, something like this won`t ever happen again, as far as I am concerned.
I am actually In a mythic raiding guild. But, obviously, my gear is too low for the core group atm and thus I have to go for hc with the alts until I get at least 375 or close.
I only joined that pug to get some drops and shorten the period until I can get to the spot where I`m supposed to be.