Horde: where is the tech?

Story
All the Iron Horde technology that Garrosh brought with him, all of that was from us originally was it not? Via the Iron Star engine.

Where is it? I see precious little walking around Orgrimmar to remind me of the firepower we have. Some old Demolishers parked near the back door is all I can find..

There’s the Sky Gunship I guess but, where are the tanks? The artillery?

One of the main things I loved in WOD was all this awesome crude coal-powered technology, the coal-fires tanks, launchers, etc.

Especially with the Mag’har officially with us now, where is it?
13/11/2018 00:28Posted by Grimgar
One of the main things I loved in WOD was all this awesome crude coal-powered technology, the coal-fires tanks, launchers, etc.

I agree with it, the aesthetics of the Iron Horde were great.

As to the question, erm I can only really see some the the new siege weapons in the Arathi Warfront as the only thing which can be related to this.

Either Blackfuse Company were a prodigy when it came to tech development/creations or your current tech expects are sh*te. I mean really half the 8.1 War Campaign is Mekkatorque trash-talking Gallywix about how bad his inventions and innovations are compared to his.
Where is it?

In the same fridge they have stored the Vindicar I suppose. XD

Honestly, Blizzard has frankly admitted that they just ignore everything that in their opinion doesn't fit the story of the moment, so we shouldn't expect consistency.

In this case they have a justification, the Mag’har scenario tells us that the clan came to Azeroth in a hurry, so probably they didn't bring many technologies with them.
Don't forget that the Iron Horde's technology was designed by the Blackfuse Company's Goblins, not the Mag'har.

So all of this technology should now be a standard equipment of the Horde, I guess. Not some outlandish gear brought from the alternate universe.

Unless, everything that Blackfuses achieved was simply threw into the thrash bin.
No machine gun orcs please. I can’t take the Horde seriously if they start using those rifles.
To be honest I’m easily pleased. Just a few tanks in Orgrimmar would keep me happy. Just SOMETHING the game can hint at me to say it’s present.

I might be wrong here but wasn’t the Blackfuse company originally under the Horde banner anyway (albeit brief) before it became the True Horde and then ultimately Iron Horde?

So we should have all of this stuff. Or I guess we do, but as someone above pointed out Blizzard just can’t be arsed.
@Grimgar

You have Azerite infused tanks now, which are arguably better (Siege of Lordaeron).

And apparently Azerite infused demolishers with a +2000% range modifier and +2000% damage too.
Horde doesn't want to use them because Hellscream Estate would sue even shirts off their backs for breaking copyright.
Aside from Blizzard devs, i believe Gallywix is the issue.
He is a fat, greedy bastard who doesn't want to put resources into creating anything, and he is also not very intelligent, just like a dumb celebrity.

Look at Nazmir questline, especially towards the end, that awesome azerite powered mecha-suit that literally decimated the blood troll army all by itself, as well as the naga. If Gallywix wasn't such an idiot and made a whole army of those things, we could turn entire Stormwind, Boralus into ash.
But just like Vindicaar, it won't happen, you can't have an OP faction.