Nice job btw low ilvl

Arenas
This shouldnt be possible btw. 3k rating with this !@#$ty gear

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Xot

Nice job
Might be that he/she equipped it and logged off.
When I played against Xot he didn't play in this gear, but so far low Ilvl+Sockets+High azurite items is the like PVP "BIS" unless blizzard plans on fixing it.

Been seeing lots of rets intentionally lowering their Ilvl whilst stacking mastery.
Look at the Azerite neck - 27. Look at the Azerite pieces - high item level. This is a case of the poor scaling system we've seen earlier. Equip high Azerite pieces and trinkets but low gear elsewhere - with sockets and optimal stats.
its smart. stupid from blizzard but smart from the guy 300ilvl+
So that's not me can't reach 2k in bfa the class is !@#$ right now. It makes sense now:)
Love this !@#$ing minecraft game. Guess im just gonna lvl a bunch of alts and get r1 the first day with green gear. Wow is 14 years old now and in some %^-*ing way, the game progressively gets worse for each year. Whats next? League of legends 4 button simulator and 10k arena rating with glad being handed out at 2k?
17/10/2018 08:25Posted by Reacôn
Love this !@#$ing minecraft game.

stop comparing minecraft to wow, minecraft got way more pvp balance
Blizzard Good job idk
Can they just remove scaling entirely. It does more harm than good. Getting gear feels irrelevant unless you m+ or do m raids.
17/10/2018 06:59Posted by Skjutarn

Nice job

so you propose you should lose rating immidiately whenever you equip "!@#$ty" item?
17/10/2018 12:55Posted by Whisperer

Nice job

so you propose you should lose rating immidiately whenever you equip "!@#$ty" item?

I think he just means they should fix the scaling abuse. I thought they said they were looking at a fix although haven't commented since afaik.
I don't see anything that suggest there is scaling issue abuse.
17/10/2018 07:12Posted by Maloffer
Might be that he/she equipped it and logged off.

looks more like (ab)use of the scaling system to me. Every piece he wears has Versa as stat + socket.
Triple 385 stacked traits, lowering your other pieces means your trait dmg will scale up while your other dmg gets lower. So basically he just does infinity dmg with SW:P due to his traits and low ITL. Also notice he goes for all gemmed gear avaliable since it's not scaled so basically free stats.

Lower HP pool also means lower dmg taken due to PvP scaling. This means unless he gets 1-shot due to his low HP pool his healer will have an easier time out HPS-ing the DPS taken. Couple that with SPs inherent tankiness for any 4500 phys dmg he takes from an enemy with 150k~+ hp enemy:

10000*0.8(edge)*0.85(Sform)*0.89(versa)*0.75(scaling) = 4500

So yeah, you're basically immortal as an SP itemizing like this, and you don't sacrifice much dmg since you stack high dmg traits that get amplified greatly by scaling.

I've heard this guy played to 3k with double SP+Rsham. Double Sp means double mind-trauma. With that you pretty easily take a target on the enemy team to negative haste meaning even less dmg taken.

Nice job

Ahahahahahahaha this whisperer guy is so far off reality i have no idea whats going on
17/10/2018 14:33Posted by Deepoxysbabe

Ahahahahahahaha this whisperer guy is so far off reality i have no idea whats going on

maybe I just dont jump on rollercoaster of assumptions pulled out of nowhere and showing it as proof?
Scaling in a Nutshell
That luck though getting 3 pieces of 385 azerite gear. Meanwhile me sitting in the bags full with 385 rings
17/10/2018 15:05Posted by Whisperer
maybe I just dont jump on rollercoaster of assumptions pulled out of nowhere and showing it as proof?

His gear looks way too organized to be an assumption.

No way he got "lucky" that every piece has Versa on it. No way its an outlier that every piece except the Azerite pieces also got Gems.

Way too many things that add up too good, to not be intended from him.