Grievous overtuned?

General
18/10/2018 01:21Posted by Sulaa
18/10/2018 00:29Posted by Trophee
I have no respect for these "delusions of grandeur" that most people have.

nice troll post when you are the biggest well known big head on these forums.

Do I get a badge or something?

Plus, why do you make it sound so bad? I've always managed to, on purpose, get hated by almost everyone I talk to. I'll tell you exactly how it is and no sugarcoating. People like to live in a bubble, so when I burst it, naturally, I'm hated.

But what's wrong with being hated? Just enjoy the ride, see me as a bit of flavor to the forums. We eventually all die and maybe in a few years you'll remember "god, this !@#$%^- was actually funny at times, I miss all the drama".

You saying only that has no point.
18/10/2018 00:22Posted by Dejarous
18/10/2018 00:14Posted by Trophee

956 score.

+15.

Yea. Not so sure.

I know you think you're pretty hot at this but lots of people have the potential to push if they put their minds to it. Current score means nothing, mines not even 800 and I could push it past yours in a week if I set my mind to it. I don't see why others couldn't do the same and push a 15 if that was their goal.

Push it past mine till this M+ season ends and ill quit forums
Grievous is only a problem if your group don't know how to avoid taking avoidable damage. 90% of the non-tank damage in BFA dungeons is completely avoidable, either by dodging skills, interrupting skills or dispelling buffs/debuffs.
18/10/2018 01:28Posted by Trophee
I've always managed to, on purpose, get hated by almost everyone I talk to.
I doubt it's intentional, seems like something that just keeps happening.
nice thread highjacking.
I came here hoping to see what other healers thought of the affix, instead I find a pair of chestbeating dungbeetles..

I myself always struggle with grievous since I tend to let hps drop a bit before picking them up :(
damn lazyness
Oh my.
I think I must be more grateful that I have friends to run M+ with, or else this would be really bad experience in mmo (that you should play with others) when I would run it with pugs :P
This weeks affexises succ major a$$.
I hate it it is hardcore on +8 feels like +18! impossible to pug!
18/10/2018 07:35Posted by Manieks
Oh my.
I think I must be more grateful that I have friends to run M+ with

Exactly what I thought after reading all those rants above.
I never pug m+. Never. xD

Edit// For mw monks there is a thread on mmo with few ideas how to keep up with grievious.
OMG is it really that hard to stick with the topic? Noone cares how many "failed" runs are happening in some m+ score range, go discuss it somewhere else...

So, grievous. It feels a bit overtuned and sometimes it gets really hard to top everyone after some big aoe or if group takes too much avoidable damage. It gets easier when everyone plays almost perfectly.
For me personally it's mostly tedious because sometimes I can't rely on my usual way to top up party (some hots on everyone, they will be toped up in few moments) because grievous stakcs pretty quickly and my hots become not enough. Also healing through grevous means I use a lot more mana and drinking all the time gets annoying fast.
My least favourite affix, it just makes me tired after doing a dungeon, and normally I can run dungeons all day long and still enjoy it.
18/10/2018 08:47Posted by Lynlarae
I hate it it is hardcore on +8 feels like +18! impossible to pug!

</3 poor elf
Didn’t get a chance to do any last night but I have absolutely no intention of pugging grievous week where people just love taking avoidable damage.
18/10/2018 10:11Posted by Solaris
Didn’t get a chance to do any last night but I have absolutely no intention of pugging grievous week where people just love taking avoidable damage.

Pick an easy mythic instance and try to find a good group. if you are not playing with total rookies it should be fine.