RISE UP!

General
Hey everybody.
First off, yeah, this is going to be one of these "oh no, not another one complaining about the game"-posts, BUT i also wanna give so positive feedback about BfA (yeah, hard to believe, but seriously). Moreover, i am not hiding, my main char is "Parasit" on Blackrock-EU (yes, EU), Two-Day-Raiding-Guild with 7/8 M atm, Ger #3, so if you want to find and give m a feedback, feel free to do so. I am playing since classic so i think i can feel good to give a constructive feedback. (If you find any mistakes in my post you can keep them :) )
Secondly, this is my first post on the wow-forums EVER, I just created the account after i saw another of Asmonds videos (yeah, i know, alot of people don't like him but who gives a damn?) and he is one of the few streamers who really try to encourage people to rise up and fight for what they love about the game. After i heard the 'speech' (lets call it that) where he and McConnell try to motivate people to sign up to reddit and make a post because we are the only ones that can at least try make a change, I decided to do so. So lets start. BUT....

I do not want to be one of those "oh my god, he is only complaining, why is he still playing?"-guys, I want to share at least one positive thing about Beta for Azeroth. For me personally it's the raid...honestly, I !@#$ing love Uldir. It's not one of those expected "2-Day-Clear Emerald Noobmare" Raids, it's a totally fine tuned raid, everything is awesome (sing it with me) about it. Finally no more demons and i enjoy it to the limits. As I am a mythic progress raider i can only give an advice to everbody who is not raiding more than heroic - give it a try. It will be hard at the start but you'll love it!

Moreover i like the story-line...yeah, many will disagree with me, buuhuu, bad bad Sylvannas, but it's something to talk about, conspire and whatsoever. The landscape is really well designed and if you are no 24/7 gamer there can be alot to explore. For me personally i am quite disappointed though that the questline including Vol'jin where you have to kill G'huun in the end did not reward ANYthing...not even a cool sequence. I mean, we got one...but cmon, no awesome video? No reward other than gold for killing the blood god himself? Maybe a nice transmog or something? Okay...in the end i can live with that.

But now we are coming to the bad part and as i have already seen a %^-* ton of posts complaining about the same things i will try to keep this as short as possible. I do not have a specific order, i just write what comes to my mind.

The Warfront is a joke. 30 Minutes for a 370 Item where you are not going to do something at least a little bit exciting? Oh come on...this is just something to gear casuals and make them wine more quietly, thats all. And a cycle of nearly two weeks? Oh come on²! Just another slot-machine gambling, hoping for an upgraded item.

Aaand there we go. Everyone complains about titanforging...and as i am raiding on the highest level i can say two different things about that. Titanforging isn't completely retarded. Yeah, today i saw and 385 LFR item (forged 45 ilvl's), thats utterly bull!@#$. But taking that system and cutting it of at a 15 ilvl forge would be fine for most of the people. But raiding mythic is nothing more than getting the experience of doing so, not getting some gear. You do not loot an 385 item and be like "HOLY CRAP, now i can let my balls hang out in front of the OG AH again". You are more like "yeah, okay, an LFR "Raider" can get that too". It's literally like asmon said, WoW became a Slot-Machine-Game where you do not feel rewarded from anything anymore. Legion at least gave legendaries, but thats something else i don't wanna talk about here.

Buggs...okay, I could talk day and night about buggs in the game not beeing fixed, but everyone knows what I am talking about. To keep it short - why don't you fix buggs that can be completely class-breaking A LOT sooner than "oh yeah, we already have an eye on that for two weeks. We are going to fix it in a few days" and you fix it like 2-3 weeks later. Do not tell me you do not have the ressources doing that.

Classtuning and fixes...I mean. What do you have your PTR for? How can a class like Shaman (especially them and i play a warlock) be %^-*ed up completely for an entire content? The only Ele-Shaman in my guild did not play for the first 2 weeks of Uldir just because he was !@#$ed up with his class tuning and i can relate to that as a former Demo-Player.

That should be enough to start off with. I could give a lot of advices and if it is welcome i would do so, but most of the advices were already mentioned by other people.

The most important thing i can tell you is - listen to the games. And I do not talk about the "I play WoW since BfA and i play it for 5 hours a week" casuals, i am talking about the people who really love this game and put their hearthblood (can you say that in english?) into it. People who actually really know what this is all about and what can really help the gamers and the game itself. Listen to them Blizzard! You will the best game ever invented if you are not going to change something and it would be a shame. I do not want so see this game fall to the will of casuals (sorry to all of them) only because they want to get rewarded with high level gear without doing anything and i see this DAILY. Reward the people who actually DO something, who give their time and their money to have the best experience in WoW.

As i said, I always loved this game, but for me there is nothing more left in this game than raiding mythic.

So, in the end, feel free to comment me, like and subscribe (joking) or message me in game if you want to talk.

Have a nice and everyone,

RISE UP.

Sincerely,

Parasit
19/10/2018 19:05Posted by Parasit

Secondly, this is my first post on the wow-forums EVER,

When I look under your name, it reads 9 posts.
You really care for THAT? But you are right and i even forgot about that. The last time i posted something was years ago
Ok bye
19/10/2018 19:07Posted by Morbyd

Secondly, this is my first post on the wow-forums EVER,

When I look under your name, it reads 9 posts.

lmao
Nothing you say makes a damn bit of difference. The ONLY thing you can do is unsub and hope they make changes.
I am sure it won't but at least i can give it a try. But if everyone thinks it won't make a difference, then you are right, it will never.
19/10/2018 19:09Posted by Parasit
You really care for THAT? But you are right and i even forgot about that. The last time i posted something was years ago

I will admit. It was the first thing I looked at while reading your post.
TL;DR
Thats fine. But honestly, it doesn't matter a single bit. It doesn't affect anything I wrote. I just hope there are a few people out there not posting from a level 22 Rogue or a level 50 warlock Twink, simply because they don't want to be recognized and have no balls, who think the same way I do and that this post maybe brings a smile to someones face that has nothing to do with the fact that i already posted something years ago which i don't even know about anymore
GAMERS RISE UP!11
Hey everybody.
First off, yeah, this is going to be one of these "oh no, not another one complaining about the game"-posts, BUT i also wanna give so positive feedback about BfA (yeah, hard to believe, but seriously). Moreover, i am not hiding, my main char is "Parasit" on Blackrock-EU (yes, EU), Two-Day-Raiding-Guild with 7/8 M atm, Ger #3, so if you want to find and give m a feedback, feel free to do so. I am playing since classic so i think i can feel good to give a constructive feedback. (If you find any mistakes in my post you can keep them :) )
Secondly, this is my first post on the wow-forums EVER, I just created the account after i saw another of Asmonds videos (yeah, i know, alot of people don't like him but who gives a damn?) and he is one of the few streamers who really try to encourage people to rise up and fight for what they love about the game. After i heard the 'speech' (lets call it that) where he and McConnell try to motivate people to sign up to reddit and make a post because we are the only ones that can at least try make a change, I decided to do so. So lets start. BUT....

I do not want to be one of those "oh my god, he is only complaining, why is he still playing?"-guys, I want to share at least one positive thing about Beta for Azeroth. For me personally it's the raid...honestly, I !@#$ing love Uldir. It's not one of those expected "2-Day-Clear Emerald Noobmare" Raids, it's a totally fine tuned raid, everything is awesome (sing it with me) about it. Finally no more demons and i enjoy it to the limits. As I am a mythic progress raider i can only give an advice to everbody who is not raiding more than heroic - give it a try. It will be hard at the start but you'll love it!

Moreover i like the story-line...yeah, many will disagree with me, buuhuu, bad bad Sylvannas, but it's something to talk about, conspire and whatsoever. The landscape is really well designed and if you are no 24/7 gamer there can be alot to explore. For me personally i am quite disappointed though that the questline including Vol'jin where you have to kill G'huun in the end did not reward ANYthing...not even a cool sequence. I mean, we got one...but cmon, no awesome video? No reward other than gold for killing the blood god himself? Maybe a nice transmog or something? Okay...in the end i can live with that.

But now we are coming to the bad part and as i have already seen a %^-* ton of posts complaining about the same things i will try to keep this as short as possible. I do not have a specific order, i just write what comes to my mind.

The Warfront is a joke. 30 Minutes for a 370 Item where you are not going to do something at least a little bit exciting? Oh come on...this is just something to gear casuals and make them wine more quietly, thats all. And a cycle of nearly two weeks? Oh come on²! Just another slot-machine gambling, hoping for an upgraded item.

Aaand there we go. Everyone complains about titanforging...and as i am raiding on the highest level i can say two different things about that. Titanforging isn't completely retarded. Yeah, today i saw and 385 LFR item (forged 45 ilvl's), thats utterly bull!@#$. But taking that system and cutting it of at a 15 ilvl forge would be fine for most of the people. But raiding mythic is nothing more than getting the experience of doing so, not getting some gear. You do not loot an 385 item and be like "HOLY CRAP, now i can let my balls hang out in front of the OG AH again". You are more like "yeah, okay, an LFR "Raider" can get that too". It's literally like asmon said, WoW became a Slot-Machine-Game where you do not feel rewarded from anything anymore. Legion at least gave legendaries, but thats something else i don't wanna talk about here.

Buggs...okay, I could talk day and night about buggs in the game not beeing fixed, but everyone knows what I am talking about. To keep it short - why don't you fix buggs that can be completely class-breaking A LOT sooner than "oh yeah, we already have an eye on that for two weeks. We are going to fix it in a few days" and you fix it like 2-3 weeks later. Do not tell me you do not have the ressources doing that.

Classtuning and fixes...I mean. What do you have your PTR for? How can a class like Shaman (especially them and i play a warlock) be %^-*ed up completely for an entire content? The only Ele-Shaman in my guild did not play for the first 2 weeks of Uldir just because he was !@#$ed up with his class tuning and i can relate to that as a former Demo-Player.

That should be enough to start off with. I could give a lot of advices and if it is welcome i would do so, but most of the advices were already mentioned by other people.

The most important thing i can tell you is - listen to the games. And I do not talk about the "I play WoW since BfA and i play it for 5 hours a week" casuals, i am talking about the people who really love this game and put their hearthblood (can you say that in english?) into it. People who actually really know what this is all about and what can really help the gamers and the game itself. Listen to them Blizzard! You will the best game ever invented if you are not going to change something and it would be a shame. I do not want so see this game fall to the will of casuals (sorry to all of them) only because they want to get rewarded with high level gear without doing anything and i see this DAILY. Reward the people who actually DO something, who give their time and their money to have the best experience in WoW.

As i said, I always loved this game, but for me there is nothing more left in this game than raiding mythic.

So, in the end, feel free to comment me, like and subscribe (joking) or message me in game if you want to talk.

Have a nice and everyone,

RISE UP.

Sincerely,

Parasit

PREAAAAAAAAAAAACH!!! #gamersriseup
BATTLE FOR AZEROTH! THE BATTLE BETWEEN ACTIVISION AND PLAYERS! MAKE AZEROTH GREAT AGAIN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chc7o73iLbQ

Make Azeroth great again
In WoD, the clueless players said the same thing :

"If you don't like it, just quit".

And we did, and Blizzard lost 50% of the subs in 6 months.

GAMERS RISE UP !

NO GCD !
NO WF/TF !
NO LFR !
I'll stay seated, sorry.
I always post from my main.

I'm not happy with BfA for totally different reasons than mythic raiders.

But yeah... The game needs to be fixed. And no, that does not mean going back to the old ways. For anyone who desires that; Classic is on its way. Leave this WoW alone.
19/10/2018 19:55Posted by Recollector

GAMERS RISE UP !

NO GCD !
NO WF/TF !
NO LFR !

Nonsense.

GCD is fine!
WF/TF is awesome!
LFR is needed!

Remove those and the game dies. Guaranteed.
You cannot make a game like WoW tuned for hardcore players. You will have a few thousand happy people and millions of people who will leave.
19/10/2018 20:03Posted by Tahra
19/10/2018 19:55Posted by Recollector

GAMERS RISE UP !

NO GCD !
NO WF/TF !
NO LFR !

Nonsense.

GCD is fine!
WF/TF is awesome!
LFR is needed!

Remove those and the game dies. Guaranteed.
You cannot make a game like WoW tuned for hardcore players. You will have a few thousand happy people and millions of people who will leave.

They can just make GCD pvp only then. In PvE it makes your burst go soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow...
Sorry - but Wow has been ‘casual’ since vanilla. Sure it has its ‘hard’ elements to suit the few percent.....but compared to other games of its genre Wow is and has always been casual