Please increase the total character limit

General
I am at 48 characters now. 35 of those are at least Level 110. Playing for 10 years has accumulated some characters. You've added a lot of Allied Races to the game recently and I always need to try out new races, and especially the Allied Races look really nice. I might already have a Draenei, but when you add Lightforged Draenei, of course I need to have one of those too, because the new customization options look so nice.

With the next Allied Races, I'm gonna make a Zandalari and a Kul Tiran Druid, which will get me to 50 characters on my account. But I know you're going to add more Allied Races and I know I will want to play them. And I know you want us to play them as well.

So please increase the character limit to more than just 50 characters. With so many races added to the game at this point, it's time to increase the limit.
Agreed after kul'tirans and Zandalari i will have 48/50 aswel. I would love just 10 more slots.

41/46 so far are 110-120

Like you played this account for a very long time , all chars on three servers only
20/10/2018 23:05Posted by Manados
Agreed after kul'tirans and Zandalari i will have 48/50 aswel. I would love just 10 more slots.

41/46 so far are 110-120

Like you played this account for a very long time , all chars on three servers only

I can see them adding so many Allied Races in the near future that with the amount of Allied Races, if you wanna have one of each, and a male and a female of each, you're gonna be way past 50 characters. We're already at 19 different races, and that's 38 characters if you just wanna have one character of each model. Then there's cool variations like the red Pandaren female with the tail.

Add to that Heritage Armor for existing old races, which gives you a reason to roll races you maybe haven't before.
Agreed, I need more demon hunters to farm old content
Agree, I need to delete some alts to get the new allied races.

Maybe increase to 60 and give some slack.
Never going to happen tbh, if you need more than 50, then you will have to buy another account..

Now ask yourselves why Blizzard won’t increase limit?
21/10/2018 11:19Posted by Cerid
Never going to happen tbh, if you need more than 50, then you will have to buy another account..

Now ask yourselves why Blizzard won’t increase limit?

You can say the same thing about characters per server. You could only have 12 in Legion, and then they increased it. Why not tell players to just buy another account? Maybe cause players won't accept it. I'm not gonna buy another account and pay for two subscriptions every month. It's not like I really need more than 50 characters, it's just that new races start to interest me more than old races, so I'd rather have different race/class combos than the ones I used to level in the past. So I'd sooner delete even level 110 characters than buy a second account. Especially since level 110 characters remain stored on their servers and can be undeleted. The question is if Blizzard wants people to do that.
50 character slots is actually a huge amount compared to most MMOs though.
If you like alts that much then you might just have to suck it up and get a second account...thats what I did!
21/10/2018 11:52Posted by Nindoriel
You can say the same thing about characters per server. You could only have 12 in Legion, and then they increased it.

It's not the same. Increasing the total count would mean that they will need to increase the total storage.
Uh what's the point in having that many!?
21/10/2018 12:13Posted by Thenna
50 character slots is actually a huge amount compared to most MMOs though.
If you like alts that much then you might just have to suck it up and get a second account...thats what I did!

SWTOR has 250
21/10/2018 12:22Posted by Versorius
Uh what's the point in having that many!?

Can only tell about my reasons. This was a long time ago, before dual spec came. I had a weird little project to get every race and class up to lvl 40, and for the ones I already had over 40 I should make a new char and try a different spec. Every spell learned and also riding skill. Lvled all professions as well, as far as possible. This took some time and effort so I rather keep them.
21/10/2018 12:20Posted by Shumensko
21/10/2018 11:52Posted by Nindoriel
You can say the same thing about characters per server. You could only have 12 in Legion, and then they increased it.

It's not the same. Increasing the total count would mean that they will need to increase the total storage.

If I delete my level 110 characters, they remain stored. So it makes no difference.