NEW MM CHANGES ARE FREAKING AWESOME!

Hunter
06/11/2018 06:54Posted by Biowolf
If you were Kiranah or Nelphie from Team Epic, their opinion would be very relevant to me on MM matters, because they are dedicated MM hunters.

You are welcome to care about the opinion of whoever you like. I don't think anybody has ever heard of these people though so can't vouch for their ability or understanding of the spec.

The whole logic of 'Nobodies opinion matters to me unless they are (my own definition of) dedicated to X' is pretty hilarious though.
(Talking about pve content here not pvp since i dont care)

no more 100% crit chance fishing is a huge nerf on longer fights for sure.

rapidfire changes are the new solution for people who cryed about mm mobility, there you go guys enjoy.

Single target dmg is taken away from us (stacking stady aim) wich is good and bad.
Good because now you dont rely on this trait and bad because if you had the traits you know how much dmg you could do with it.

Explosive trap is a nice fix but is to weak. I tested it and my proced multyshots did more damage then this skill over time sooo 30 sec cooldown is way to long.

100% chance to do 50% more dmg on targets 100% or below 20% is very nice because now you can actualy burst 100% and dont rely on rng.

now we actualy need crit..... this is what i dont like about the new meta. Befor you could ignore crit due finishing for it and focus on haste, mastery,versa.

But now you actualy want crit since your rapidfire is now in game and it SHOULD crit as often as possible.

So now we actuay need crit/mastery wich is a happy change for bm hunters players since they dont need to farm those haste gear like mm players did.

So in overall i think its actualy a nerf for now until we get the new raid out and get our 400 ilvl gear because right now the stats are just to low for mm.
06/11/2018 19:44Posted by Runandgun
rapidfire changes are the new solution for people who cryed about mm mobility, there you go guys enjoy.

Rapid fire changes have 0 impact on mobility. Because you were spamming steady shot in place of rapid fire, which you could use on the move anyway. So this has 0 effect on DPS on the move.

06/11/2018 19:44Posted by Runandgun
now we actualy need crit..... this is what i dont like about the new meta. Befor you could ignore crit due finishing for it and focus on haste, mastery,versa.

But now you actualy want crit since your rapidfire is now in game and it SHOULD crit as often as possible.

There is 0 reason that using rapid fire more often favours crit. There is no extra synergy between these abilities.
you better get those new rapidfire traits son
Still has no special relationship with crit.