373 Blood DK (PVE)

Looking for Players – PvE
373 Blood DK looking for PVE Guild.

Aiming to do Raids/Mythic+
Currently 5/8 HC 1/8 Mythic in pugs for Uldir
Currently 920 raider.io clearing 9/10 keys in time

Work shift work so hard to always guarantee attendance but i know my shifts months in advance. For this reason i understand if i will be as backup tank/dps or on a rotation with another tank.

Ex-semi hardcore raider, have played all expansions since vanilla. Immortal achieve from Naxx25 and also got server first on Sartharion 3D.

Other current chars include a 120 ret pally and 120 frost mage.
Hey Grim im winny GM for broken on sylvanas! We are looking for the finishing touches to our raid team to help us push further in mythic! We are currently 2/8M and raid wed/thurs/sun 20:00-23:00ST! We have a couple of dedicated groups who like doing m+ and pvp if that side of things interest you aswell!

Feel free to pm me on bnet if this is something that interests you!

Winny#2254
Hey Grimmfrost,

<Decimation> are currently looking for more players to add to our roster for mythic progression(8/8H). We also have plenty of other people that work shift work so this wouldn't be a problem for us at all. Also have tons of guys who do M+ , also looking to get a team together to push for high keys as well.

Add me on Weebsy#2872 if you'd like any more info.
Hey Grimm,

Have you found a guild yet, if not it would be great to have chat and see if Ascendance could offer what you are looking for. We are an old guild, raiding since 2007 with a fair few server firsts in our history as well.

Due to losing a tank we have an opening for someone to fill, or DPS if that's what you would prefer. We raid 3 nights a week, Mon/Wed/Sun from 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time.

Hopefully we can work something out, and we're happy to offer cross realm trails as well.

Please add me if you would like to know more: Stormcaller#2781

Cheers
Hey man.

Please check our post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624582880#post-1

In case you are interested leave us a note at the contacts there , or ping me directly at Panzer#2979

Cheers !
K
Hello there :)

Verbally Violent is recruiting to join its ranks.

Plan is to build primarily friendships that will last a lifetime and a secondarily have a cool social/raiding group! as we would like to progress in BfA.

5/8 HC Uldir, raid times Saturdays and Sundays starting at 8pm server time. We also do a lot of M+

Feel free to add me for more info :) Ivy#22895
hey man!

Guild Name: Mist
Server: Grim Batol
Faction: Alliance
Raiding time/days: 20:00-23:00, progression currently only on Wednesdays,
ALT runs on Thursday and Sundays when our raid leader can again.
Progression: 8/8N, 6/8H Uldir

We accept casuals as well as raiders.

what we want from you: As a raider rank, we expect you to be dedicated,
have patience. try to bring buffs for raid and have a positive attitude,
also when it gets rough (wipes).

About us: we are a friendly mature group from all over Europe wanting to progress in WoW and get as far as we can in raiding, we have patience, light and veeeery dark humor.
Many of us have families trying to get through the day!

If you think you have leadership, we are in need of an extra raid leader.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Meeth#1165

Hope to hear from you.
Heya, if you are still looking for a guild I'd like to have a chat with you.

We are 2/8M (Alliance on Chamber of Aspects) and looking for a tank for raids and M+.

We raid Thur and Monday, 21:45-00:00 with casual/alt runs at other times as well as a pretty active M+ scene.

Add me on Scar#2634 if you could be interested.
Hey there :)

Monstars is a newly formed guild on Draenor - EU. The goal of the guild is to clear cutting-edge content within a reasonable timeframe, on a two night a week schedule, we are looking for additional members to strengthen our raid team to further this goal.

Raid Times:

Wednesdays: 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)
Sundays : 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)

Current Progression:

8/8 Heroic - 1/8 Mythic

We are currently in need of a DK Tank!

If you are interested or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the following

Choowie (Guild Master) - Scroowd#1986
Sausedge (Officer) - Sausage#21184
Mistflow (Officer) - Topanik#2144
Hi there man, if you want check us out ,)

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624473475