For those complaining about BfA

General
Isn't this the same flawed argument they tried to pull in that blue post about Azerite armour?
Just because something was bad in the past doesn't mean we can't criticise a similarly bad feature in the present.
We can compare trash to trash all we want, at the end of the day it's still trash.
26/10/2018 18:26Posted by Miodah
Never forget WoD...

Especially not the first 2 days of WoD..

https://www.deviantart.com/vampirecherry/art/I-would-be-playing-WoD-494239843

Never forget

Took a bit longer in wod before I got borred of it. We had to brand new garrions to play around with!
It took me quite some time to get my garrison lvl 3 and all those followers set up.
And i was happy once an item droped back then,that it wasnt cause of tf.
Played the content at what level i tought it was appropriate,and you could be in pugs with people who are clearing the level of content you clear.
Now i see people with bounch of tf clearing content they dont know nothing about.
26/10/2018 19:17Posted by Ishayu
WoD had a terrible game system in the garrison, which encourages you to not engage with the world.

Tell me how BfA engages you with the world? WQs?
WQs don't engage you with the world, they're just chores you want to rush through.
There is nothing engaging going on in the BfA world.

Engaging you with the world means you hunker down in a zone to do several things. Like in MoP, your farm or training your dragon, the dailies with the Shadowpan, netherwing drake farm in TBC,...
Even the reputation grinds in earlier expansions were better done. You needed to engage with several npcs, that opened up questlines as you improved rep. You were engaged in that part of the world.
Now it's all tied up in anonymous, chore-like, unengaging WQs.
it didn't scale.

Ahh, good 'ol times... I sure miss them!

WoD had a terrible game system in the garrison, which encourages you to not engage with the world. BfA has a terrible game system in the rampant loot RNG, which by the way Warlords pioneered as well although to a smaller extent.

Well actually I used to group up a lot in WoD to do Tanaan Jungle activities, especially when farming saberstalkers rep.
Also thanks to world quest party addon we used to help one another doing WQs
But now I never engage with allies in open world, it's completely singleplayer now. Also now my FPS drops in bfa, probably because of fullscreen removal. So in any aspect I would rather prefer WoD.