What is your Blizzcon expectations?

General
8.1/8.2 info other than that... stuff I'm not interested in: Mythic, E-sports and their line-up of other !@#$ty games.

I want to say: make Diablo great again but eh, I bet instead they'll have some more 'exciting' D3 crap for wow. :/
Since people complained about the AR grind, now with one year sub you can unlock San'layn and blue eyes for BE!!!
Both for the Horde!
One year sub for alliance unlocks an awesome mount:
A Horse. Pinto. The old one that you can buy at stormwind for 10 gold. ;)
Here's my guess:
- Blizzard move to Las Vegas to reflect the theme of their games more accordingly.
- Lootboxes.
I expect that blizzard will fail at giving horde a new race with paladin as a class.
World of Warcraft: Dark Dawn announced

New expansion focusing on going back to AU Draenor to save Grom who isn’t actually dead and fight a crazed Yrel, we learn that the Light is actually not inheritely ‘good’ but just a consuming force such as Void, but to maintain balance, both Light and Boid must exist, neither being good nor evil.

Grom is saved but mortally wounded, dying. But not before divulging to us that he wants us to take his AU son that he’s been raising the last 30 years with Overlord Geya’rah, back to Azeroth with us where he will become warchief.

I then woke up at this point
Diablo MMO.
WoW for consoles.
Killing wow..... Oh right they are aleardy Working on That.

Joke and sarcasm aside, fixing what That have done?.
nothing good
I've just heard from a credible source that they are bringing RNG into Blizzcon.

Each event / talk etc will have a 20% chance that it will happen.
There will be a 15% chance that if it does go ahead they will do it in their underwear and a 1% chance they'll be naked.

There will be a 40% chance food will be available with a 55% chance it will be edible.
I only really care about WoW.
I have Overwatch, but rarely play it. Now, if they'd make a sprawling open world PvE version of Overwatch, I'd play that!

As for WoW at Blizzcon... honestly I'm not expecting much.
That's basically to protect myself from disappointment. If there's something cool announced then that's great, but I'm not holding my breath.
please be starcraft mmo.
I'm expecting a whole load of the usual buzzwords that game companies throw out at these events.

I am also expecting a metric shizz-ton of salt on the forums about the demo of the vanilla server by people who didn't read what they were getting from the virtual ticket.

What I am hoping for is to find out when part 2 of the pathfinder grind comes out and when the Vanilla Servers open properly.
I expect a lot of hot air and not much that I will feel excited about. At this point... last year I was excited, in the end it was just almost a complete disappointment. :(

Alot of the things they wanted to do better this time just have stayed the same or have gotten worse ...

if my sub was not going for 3,5 more months I'd stopped playing all together atm...
02/11/2018 01:30Posted by Grimgar
World of Warcraft: Dark Dawn announced

New expansion focusing on going back to AU Draenor to save Grom who isn’t actually dead and fight a crazed Yrel, we learn that the Light is actually not inheritely ‘good’ but just a consuming force such as Void, but to maintain balance, both Light and Boid must exist, neither being good nor evil.

Grom is saved but mortally wounded, dying. But not before divulging to us that he wants us to take his AU son that he’s been raising the last 30 years with Overlord Geya’rah, back to Azeroth with us where he will become warchief.

I then woke up at this point

If we will return to Draenor~ Grom will be already a Lightbound puppet
1. D3 Remastered
2. D2 Mobile
3. 8.2 patch teaser
4. hots ov new maps + heroes
5. W3 and maybe D2 Remastered
02/11/2018 10:22Posted by Woofingston
please be starcraft mmo.

Looking at how they treat wow i would not want that. I used to but not anymore the blizzard that we have now is not the same company that created all that quality with philosophy of its done when its done.
Hopefully new worgen models, something spoilery but new about Azshara and future of BfA story that we don't know, sneks for Alliance.
31/10/2018 19:08Posted by Dottie
People complaining about the Classic demo and how they were "ripped off" when it was free.

I win.