Nerf Fury warrior

Arenas
It is impossible to kill that guy in 2s. Never slowed, always healing himself, incredible damage and not talking about range stun.
I wouldnt expect anything else from a hunter that has 1k games played on 1600 rating in 2v2. It's pretty clear that you're not losing because of how "op" fury warriors are, this is a clear l2p issue.
it doesnt change the fact that fury in 2s is aids with crane monks, and meta rn, whitch is ok cos twos are stupid and anyone that has a little bit of brain knows it

Stop being so bias and attack the OP for his rating/arena exp, passive aggressive in the forum....... fk out bully
03/11/2018 15:31Posted by Pervertus
it doesnt change the fact that fury in 2s is aids with crane monks, and meta rn, whitch is ok cos twos are stupid and anyone that has a little bit of brain knows it

Stop being so bias and attack the OP for his rating/arena exp, passive aggressive in the forum....... fk out bully

No one gives a !@#$ about 2s.
If at all Blizz takes notice, they balance the game arounds 3s.
And that is where both of those specs you mentioned don't shine a lot.

If you have turned in Blizzcon yday, you wouldn't have seen a single mw in there, but tons of Hpalas.
So better think twice about crying out about another class, while your class and the rsham are the most represented healers atm.

And being bias about rating is not always a bad thing, since you can clearly see the rediciulous statements people without xp make.
03/11/2018 13:32Posted by Savri
It is impossible to kill that guy in 2s. Never slowed, always healing himself, incredible damage and not talking about range stun.

Play Rdruid / Sv. Just kite the war, netting, cloning, rooting him while chasing the heal?

You are playing the wrong spec son

Why not go FOTM Survival and kill fury with ease ?

noone cares for 2s. Also if they nerf warrior because of that something else will become meta instead and you will come here crying about that.

No one carries about 2v2 , that including blizz them self

Cry all you want about , but do come later when you climb up in 3v3 and try to complain about Fury warriors again
I know I should play survival but I don't like melee hunter. I tried that and it is so much better than bm in ways of dmg.

Problem is that the game is oriented on 3s as you say, but I find 2s quicker and more fun.
03/11/2018 17:37Posted by Savri
I know I should play survival but I don't like melee hunter. I tried that and it is so much better than bm in ways of dmg.

Problem is that the game is oriented on 3s as you say, but I find 2s quicker and more fun.

As Survival I got blown up pretty hard by furys in 2s too.

Tho I only faced them like twice and got no clue anymore about what Azerite Traits are good.

Maybe it also wasnt too smart to invite healers which have 400 games played in 2s and 3s at 1.6. *thinking*
!@#$ off loser
Hunter complaining about 2s! xD … Go the f uck away pls!
Wtf how do you have 1k games and are only 1600? as a BM hunter no less, aren't they one of the strongest 2s dps at the moment?
just out bang them thats what i do idk
its just a melee version of BM hunter, a spec made for mentally challanged people to achieve something more than 1.2k where they would be stuck otherwise
Sent your pet and afk behind a pillar

saysa huntard player