R.IO Solution: Enable Dungeon Finder for M+

General
Can you imagine the toxicity? It would be horrific. Think LFR, but more personal.

LFR is genuinely more difficult than Normal raids, because you can find yourself placed in groups with some of the worst people on the internet. Now imagine those people with the added pressure of a timer and some new affix they never come across before.

Nightmarish...
oh no
Challenging content and queues are not compatible with each other.

There is a reason you cannot Q for actual raids, mythic dungeons and rated PvP.
04/11/2018 22:35Posted by Saphiramoon
To want to turn it into a solo experience is to negate its spirit.

For you, the spirit of this game lies in people, for me - in story, which I would gladly experience solo.

04/11/2018 22:35Posted by Saphiramoon
How can you do solo content meant for 5 people - other than waiting for the next expansion and massively overgearing it?

Right now I can't. I was just asking why can they do scaling, so I could do it solo. I know this would need some tweaks, bacause everything was designed for groups, but it's possible. A lot of games I played have solo content aside of group content and they're doing just fine. All I ask is a choice.
04/11/2018 22:40Posted by Cypha
I think a LFG could work but you have to complete the lower level mythic Key 3 times to be able to que for the next level and meet the gear requirement level.

So to qualify to que for a Mythic +4 LFG key you have to have completed all the Dungeon 3 times at +3

Also M+ last boss complete in time should allow you to get guarenteed 1 piece of loot for the loot table that you can select.

This would mean you would need to do each tier at least 3 times so that 3x15 runs per Dungeon which is loads of content no one gets pissed off with no reward runs either and loot can still be randomly titan forged.

But Blizzards current systems is randomly grind the crap out of everything and hope you get lucky but in reality people just get fed up and quit.
Ive done some M+ Dungeons 30+ times and still not got the peice im after..

Everyone likes to have structure to there progress and thing to aim for and a way to obtain certain gear right now thats missing.

Anyone im unsubbed soon because Blizzard dont care anymore.

So basically you want free spots/queue and free loot? cute lmao
Oh unsub please. you won't be missed
Its kinda same reaction before dungeon finder tool introduced. Now people cant live without it.
04/11/2018 23:20Posted by Keyur
Its kinda same reaction before dungeon finder tool introduced. Now people cant live without it.

do you know whats funny .. most the people who prtested against the dungeon finder back then most likely don't play the game anymore but the people who where indifferent are probably here somewhere hiding. just a theory
For you, the spirit of this game lies in people, for me - in story, which I would gladly experience solo.

But there is no extra story in m+. If all you care is story, you can see it in normal modes.

04/11/2018 23:05Posted by Oblech
Right now I can't. I was just asking why can they do scaling, so I could do it solo. I know this would need some tweaks, bacause everything was designed for groups, but it's possible. A lot of games I played have solo content aside of group content and they're doing just fine. All I ask is a choice.

Then you are in the wrong thread, as that is not what the OP is asking for.
Personally I think wow without other people is just a sad thing, but each to their own.

04/11/2018 23:20Posted by Keyur

And then they had to make additional difficulties so they can nerf the automated ones enough.
04/11/2018 11:51Posted by Benidan
Here's a simple solution for the "raider.io problem" that makes finding Mythic dungeon groups very frustrating for alts and new players:

Just enable the Dungeon Finder for Mythic and Mythic+ difficulties, with ilevel-based requirements just like with Normal, Heroic, and LFR.

Mythic: 320
Mythic +2: 325
Mythic +3: 330
etc.

And just remove keystones. Allow custom groups to pick any difficulty they want.

So, they didn't implement group finder for pvp rating, why should they implement for m+ then?
And what the next step?Cry for nerf because people are leaving,you cant complete the dungeon?So basically another difficult? lol
Dungeon finder/raid finder content are designed to be completed by everyone,even if you are the dumbest dude in the world or you dont have time to play and only want to do that type of content.
04/11/2018 14:16Posted by Sárádá
04/11/2018 14:14Posted by Oblech
That's why we need more solo content, I won't waste my time begging people to invite me for the content I am capable of doing.
There is solo content. It's called "single player games". Try them

You are mistaken, there are no warcraft singleplayer games since 90's.
No. Just no.
04/11/2018 23:43Posted by Джиландле

So, they didn't implement group finder for pvp rating, why should they implement for m+ then?

They should implemented a match-making system for ranked PvP. They've got it in SC2, Overwatch, and HotS. I don't see why they couldn't do it for WoW.
all these new levels of difficulty is not because it was easy content back then.. it's to keep people grinding forever and trying to make an mmo into an Esport, wich is sad really..

There is no reason why you can't que for rated bgs or mythic dungeons.. I have played this game since retail.. and it's not like you meet more skilled people when you search for them in a chat channel, then using a que system, infact the que system could be worked to have strict criterias for allowing people to que..

In SWTOR you can solo que for arena matches and obtain bis PvP items.. solo.. and it works.. it's still a huge advantage to group up with friends? But its not a requirement to be on par with everyone else..
04/11/2018 11:54Posted by Dejarous
Lol, you can't be serious.

Try making friends instead of trying to fix everything with a button.
Your guild name firs you congrats!
If i have troubles getting into a mythic + group i just start hosting my own groups and pushing my own keys.

The best part about this is that you can choose who you invite so naturally you'll invite high ilvl players which makes the mythic + runs a total breeze. Hosting your own groups really isn't that scary guys.
04/11/2018 23:27Posted by Saphiramoon
But there is no extra story in m+. If all you care is story, you can see it in normal modes.

I know, right. But aside of what mainly drives you to play WoW, the progression is something almost everyone craves for - thought it's obvious so I didn't mention it. Right now I'm kinda denied the progression just because I am who I am.

Then you are in the wrong thread, as that is not what the OP is asking for.
Personally I think wow without other people is just a sad thing, but each to their own.

Maybe it's not what he's asking for, maybe it is. With the scaling added, he wouldn't have to be bothered with people declining him all the time, as he could do it solo/in 2s/3s - w/e.
How can WoW be without other people. Just because you can do some content solo, doesn't mean you can't group up and do it in party as you enjoy. Noone denies you the grouping experience, so why am I denied the solo experience? Everything comes down to a choice. Should I be locked in a cage, just because I am different and majority of people disagree with my beliefs/preferences?
04/11/2018 14:14Posted by Oblech
04/11/2018 13:42Posted by Saphiramoon
You can't force people to play with you.

That's why we need more solo content, I won't waste my time begging people to invite me for the content I am capable of doing.

You got what, 20-30+ world quests per day. That is a lot of time of "solo content."

Problem solved.
04/11/2018 14:33Posted by Baeldin
04/11/2018 11:51Posted by Benidan
Here's a simple solution for the "raider.io problem" that makes finding Mythic dungeon groups very frustrating for alts and new players:

Just enable the Dungeon Finder for Mythic and Mythic+ difficulties, with ilevel-based requirements just like with Normal, Heroic, and LFR.

Mythic: 320
Mythic +2: 325
Mythic +3: 330
etc.

And just remove keystones. Allow custom groups to pick any difficulty they want.

The result would be that only players who can't find groups by other means would use it, funneling an unproportionally large fraction of lower skilled players into those groups. That would be interesting to watch though...

I would like to queue, and watch the group flame itself, when they fail at the most basic elements, and start hating each other. That would be fitting.
04/11/2018 14:39Posted by Murlocleave
04/11/2018 14:24Posted by Punyelf

Or what they are actually doing is increasing the data released and going to include in armory profiles.

That is the true solution.

RIO itself has not a single flaw there are just 2 big flaws connected to it:

1 Players being idiots and just using the flat number of the score in the addon instead of the website to look at what dungeons the person has completed in what time frame.

2 Blizzard capping the leaderboard entries. For Dreanor (I imagine other high pop servers show a similar pattern) right now every dungeon has to be either a 10+ or 11+ key to even show up and bump your score up, so someone starting now basically has to zerg wednesday morning to get their score up if they can complete lower keys but are not good/geared enough for the higher ones yet.

The cap is on Blizzards end and I am 100% sure if they removed it RIO will be the first site to welcome the change to get more accurate data than they have access to now.

This is the truth! All observe.

Point one, true.

Point two, true.