Mistweaver monks

Arenas
Hurrdurr look at me ima run away, hurrpediedur you almost had me but now I'm at the other side of the map. wooshywooshwoosh very fast pandaman gotta go fast lel 420 blaze it super class very balance vroom vroom
u have 400 games played at 1400 cr and ur only achivement is 1550 in 2s.. don't make posts like this here please
wait a minute, aint you a feral ???????????????
07/11/2018 20:50Posted by Dódgéchárgér
u have 400 games played at 1400 cr and ur only achivement is 1550 in 2s.. don't make posts like this here please

Your name is Dodgecharger with edgy accents on multiple letters, I don't think you're in a position to reply. I totally appreciate your adorable feedback, though.

07/11/2018 20:57Posted by Ashley
wait a minute, aint you a feral ???????????????

That is correct
Stun him and just kill him?

MW are the squishies healers by a landslide. Without its strong mobility any melee would just sit on them and they would flap over instantly.
They’re as squishy as wet paper, and with your feral mobility you should have no problem catching up.
Well paint me green and call me a pickle, a feral talking about mobility. Considering MW is probably the most squishy healer (on par with a rdru outside of bearform without hots) you shouldnt really have a problem to force trink/bubble every go. And eventually kill him/her...
Probably a l2p issue. Bet op is one of those "tunnel healer to oblivion" retards who then wonders why he lost.
That's why Blizzard dont care about this forum.
08/11/2018 07:54Posted by Granitenx
Well paint me green and call me a pickle, a feral talking about mobility. Considering MW is probably the most squishy healer (on par with a rdru outside of bearform without hots) you shouldnt really have a problem to force trink/bubble every go. And eventually kill him/her...

You look kinda green already.
What you do is, and this may seem like a super advanced play but... You do not press your mobility CDs until you've forced his port/roll. I know this sounds super hard but i believe in you bud.
Come 8.1 they're probably going be broken though with 20s port.
08/11/2018 08:47Posted by Nexintus
Come 8.1 they're probably going be broken though with 20s port.

I am curious how the new talent is gonna play out. I mean the old talent was probably the worst one I've seen from all the classes.
Reduce port from 45 sec to 40 sec LUL

But you gotta Sac one of the go to Talents for it though, so either Surging, Crane or Aura Mastery.
08/11/2018 07:54Posted by Granitenx

I wish your name was pickle.
08/11/2018 07:39Posted by Góttágófást
They’re as squishy as wet paper, and with your feral mobility you should have no problem catching up.

Have you ever played Mugambala?
dont worry they could remove all mobility spells and put them in a wheelchair and you would still not win any more games against them
08/11/2018 21:41Posted by Dameg
dont worry they could remove all mobility spells and put them in a wheelchair and you would still not win any more games against them

You just made my day
07/11/2018 20:50Posted by Dódgéchárgér

omegaLUL

Yea l2p issue. Keep up the practice and don't let the rage get to you op, we've all been through that. Just keep practicing until you get gud
07/11/2018 19:48Posted by Purplecat
Hurrdurr look at me ima run away, hurrpediedur you almost had me but now I'm at the other side of the map. wooshywooshwoosh very fast pandaman gotta go fast lel 420 blaze it super class very balance vroom vroom

feral in arena =ferrari Monk is like lambo?xD
Wut you gotta be kidding MW monk is free win as a feral, and im saying this as a feral main.

08/11/2018 21:35Posted by Purplecat
Mugambala

Actually except that map, this crap should definitely be removed from the game. Worst map design from them so far.

Don't hate the MW hate the retarded map. Putting pillars right on the edge of high Z ledge is horrible design. It's worse than the old blade's edge.