New warrior utility

Warrior
We are all screaming for moar utility as a warrior. Both dps and tanks. Would it not be Nice if we got a new ability called tackle or ram or something? Shares cooldown and charges with charge / intercept but if used you knock the enemy back like 10 - 15 yards? Maybe even apply a stun if they collide with something(might me to Hard to implememt the stun part tho.)? Would give warrior a whole new level of gameplay. Arenas, knocking healers away from pillars or dps from your healer. Tanks can get mobs out of sanguine pools in m+. Dps can help push casters into aoe and help interrupt spells that is immune to normal interrupt.
Leap and double charge a mob to push it 30 yards back into The rest of the pack. Would fit The fantasy of warriors being big, strong and athletic really well aswell.

The double time tallent would be much more powerfull aswell then.

Would it be to op or just pure fun or even maybe just right?

Making shockwave baseline for warriors would be nice aswell since it feels like all you bring to a m+ as a warrior right now is just burst damage every 45 sec with bladestorm(as arms that is).

What are your thoughts?
I have just recently started doing m+’s. Thank God I have a wonderful guild that takes me ( read carries me ) throughout the +10 and above content.

They really appreciate the great cleave, dps and snare I bring due to me optimizing my rotation and all BUT that’s where the good part ends.

No group stun, no proper cc, no stun ( if you want to heal yourself ). We need something anything to help the group.

While the battering ram idea of yours sounds fun I can only imagine knocking a pack of mobs into other mobs and causing a wipe but adding a stun feature would be awesome.
remember when warriors could talent into throwndown, a 5 sec stun on a 45 sec CD for 15 rage.......

yeah, good times
One, that has to be talented, 4 sec stun in an expansion where mobs need to be interrupted constantly and certain mobs long term CC'd. I'm lucky to run it with my guild where they bring some utilty but !@#$ me, can't imagine living the PUG life and having to compete with polys and hexs and imprisons.
Yeap, some utility would be great.

Shockwave baseline would be awesome. They could also change intimidating shout to work for like 30 or 60 seconds in PvE. So every other pack we can CC one mob.
You are screaming*

I am not screaming at anyone... I'm not crying little baby like 87,9% of you so called "Warriors"...
10/11/2018 02:25Posted by Drekhan
You are screaming*

I am not screaming at anyone... I'm not crying little baby like 87,9% of you so called "Warriors"...

You don’t play warrior that’s why (80lvl). Go to sleep kid
10/11/2018 08:49Posted by Isenpåi
You are screaming*

I am not screaming at anyone... I'm not crying little baby like 87,9% of you s[code][/code]o called "Warriors"...

He is tankning just fine in those lich King dungeons. And apperantly He is not using his shouts. Guess He dont have booming voice tallent yet.
10/11/2018 08:49Posted by Isenpåi
10/11/2018 02:25Posted by Drekhan
You are screaming*

No? I though i actually do play Warrior. Uh...
Just reintroduce Shockwave and we're good.
A baseline storm bolt would fix alot ..they can exchange its talent spot with shockwave.