Gimmie classic now before I blow my brains out

General
This is your target audience, Blizzard.

Hope you're happy with it.

P.S.: As much as I want Classic, please delay it for a year or two so this person will blow his brains out. The world will thank you for it.
The rage is strong with this one :)
11/11/2018 10:45Posted by Bloods
waking up and having a list of chores to do every morning for gear yeaaah no thanks blizzard sort your game out nerd oh and Healers are immortal no matter how well you play games they just wont die lol thats aids suck ur mum

And you want CLASSIC back?

If these are your main problems with the game Classic wont make you happy... like at all...

Edit: Blood eve rogue named Blood(s)... Oh my...
The only reason Classic will fail is because of impatient people. And you need a lot of patience to play Classic to begin with. Everything in Classic you have to do yourself. There's no groupfinder or free epics.
Dear God OP are you in for a shock.
100% agree, I login. Sit thinking 'What shall I do' I log out. Thats what wow has become, something you want to play and enjoy but something that is impossible to play and enjoy
it ain't classic if it has addons
this is good
11/11/2018 10:57Posted by Penya
it ain't classic if it has addons

Wonder if Thottbot will return?
11/11/2018 10:53Posted by Sethroguen
100% agree, I login. Sit thinking 'What shall I do' I log out. Thats what wow has become, something you want to play and enjoy but something that is impossible to play and enjoy

Aren't you the same person that still hasn't got a 120, so has barely even touched the end game content? And yet you're complaining. Magical xD. It would be like buying a game, and then moaning you don't enjoy it when you haven't even finished the tutorial.
11/11/2018 11:15Posted by Shortbolts
11/11/2018 10:53Posted by Sethroguen

Aren't you the same person that still hasn't got a 120, so has barely even touched the end game content? And yet you're complaining. Magical xD. It would be like buying a game, and then moaning you don't enjoy it when you haven't even finished the tutorial.

In all fairness tho, I’m finding the same thing, I don’t raid anymore, my choice, but I too find it hard to do anything with this character, tho I am enjoying levelling alts, so I can see where the opinion comes from.