What do you want to play with the new Allies races?

General
I just wanted to know, once the new Allied Races are out, whats your first Character gonna be?

For me, I cant wait to level my Zandalari Paladin, I am really into this whole Loa stuff and really looking forward to play as a Loa Warrior.

I kinda hope they actually get a littel loa Theme going with them, instead of just making them another light based Paladin Race, but if they dont its fine too.
Jakali my main will turn into a Zandalari, but imma level a Paladin Zandalari,

I'll also racechange my drood to the alliance so i can unlock the kul'tiran and maybe make a Restoration shaman, never played that spec

Might change.
Kul Tiran Druid for me. Never really levelled a Feral or Balanced Druid so looking forward to it.
Druid for both the Zandalari and Kul Tiran cuz of the forms.
Zandalari Warlocks.

Oh
Zandalari Druid, probably Feral
13/11/2018 00:37Posted by Xemeron
I just wanted to know, once the new Allied Races are out, whats your first Character gonna be?

For me, I cant wait to level my Zandalari Paladin, I am really into this whole Loa stuff and really looking forward to play as a Loa Warrior.

I kinda hope they actually get a littel loa Theme going with them, instead of just making them another light based Paladin Race, but if they dont its fine too.

Kul Tiran warlock
Kul Tiran paladin

you ?
Wildhammer Druid
Zando Monk ftw!
Dark Iron Dwarf Paladin. Oh, wait...
Outlaw Rogue as Kul'tiran Human.
13/11/2018 00:37Posted by Xemeron

Im levelinga Zandalari Paladin. Not race change but level a 2nd one.
If thin kul Tirans are an option, and they aren't, druid or rogue. But since they're only gonna be the big ones, none really. I don't really like both Zandalari and Kul Tirans bears (though they looked awesome months ago).

Couldn't get myself to level a nightborne even, and I was so hyped for them (but I don't like the player model...). Guess I'm going to wait for the next round of allied races, if there's gonna be any!
There will be loads of Zandaladins around I think, also will have one. But Druid Priest or Shaman are also in my interest... but since shaman just gave me a huge dissapointment all up to now.... My main WAS a shaman... but since Playing it now is not fun in any sense...

Zandaladin is is for me then.

Edit : I have no interest in humans, not normal, not Kul'Tiran. Why would I ever play a human... I am human in RL.... that's enough... ;)
Zandalari Druid or Paladin probably, Kul tiran druid or shaman.
Zandalri hunter, every pet is a dinosaur of some type.
already leveling a maghar fury war in progress
as for zandalari ill try a balance druid
the kul tiran racials are MEH.

Mecha gnomes look interesting hopefulyl with cool racials. Might turn warrior in to one. racials depending
fat kul'tiran outlaw rogue seems like a nice idea if i come back to the game :)

and zandalari druid ofc