Why is boat so far for horde?

General
Ally fastest way to get to get from war boat to portal room: 30 second walk.

Horde fastest way to get from war boat to portal room:
1. Dalaran Hearthstone
2. Portal to Cleft of Shadow
3. Portal to Great Seal
Alliance bias.
Sometimes Blizzard take this alliance bias too far.

If I wasn't so apathetic and lazy I'd damn well cause a riot about this.
There is a boat?
13/11/2018 21:45Posted by Wizzflux
Ally fastest way to get to get from war boat to portal room: 30 second walk.

Horde fastest way to get from war boat to portal room:
1. Dalaran Hearthstone
2. Portal to Cleft of Shadow
3. Portal to Great Seal

I just use Hearthstone and I'm in Great Seal.

13/11/2018 21:59Posted by Xemeron
There is a boat?

He means the boat with mission table.

But also there is a boat that travels to Darkspear Isle close by.
Well, Dazar'alor was built for a Raid. Boralus was not.

The Horde has general access to the entirety of the city with the layout of that city being generally "normal".

The Alliance, on the other hand, is not very welcome in their city. They are crammed into a small area and have to have all their amenities on hand, rather than having the luxury of spreading out.
It will improve a lot when we get flying. Especially getting up and down to the scrapper.
14/11/2018 01:07Posted by Punyelf
It will improve a lot when we get flying. Especially getting up and down to the scrapper.

Exactly, you will be flying around on your beautiful pterodax mounts, as we strut around Boralus on our recoloured horses.
14/11/2018 01:13Posted by Ssassenach
14/11/2018 01:07Posted by Punyelf

Exactly, you will be flying around on your beautiful pterodax mounts, as we strut around Boralus on our recoloured horses.

I really feel for the horse issue, as a mount collector it's so meh getting horses.
13/11/2018 21:59Posted by Xemeron
There is a boat?

I'm actually on it
14/11/2018 01:18Posted by Punyelf

I really feel for the horse issue, as a mount collector it's so meh getting horses.

I got a bloody donkey and I was like finally not a horse, and you know what?IT SCREAMS LIKE BLOODY HORSE.
The donkey is awesome! Don't diss the donkey!
13/11/2018 22:12Posted by Khyrneken
Well, Dazar'alor was built for a Raid. Boralus was not.

interesting. i heard about a great debate not long ago when some alli raiders were allegedly teleported out from the horde city because causing server instability while some horde raiders simply went into boralus...
13/11/2018 21:49Posted by Virella
Alliance bias.

As always. There is just too much of this right now. Ugh.
If only there was some thing that could fix this, you know something like flying mounts ...
Because majority of who plays with warmode on are Horde players. They get that 10% bonus gold from WQs, so Blizzard decided to place the boat away as a gold sink to make Horde players use flightmaster each time they need to check their mission table.

...I think I'll take my tinfoil hat off now.
there is a flight path down to the docks then a 20 sec walk. Just get used to it untill you get flying then then zoom up and down the pyramid. That or do what i do and plan your path to go past the sredder first then to the doc 1 min walk all daily junk done
14/11/2018 18:12Posted by Fatum
some horde raiders simply went into boralus...

One does not simply walk into Boralus...

as we strut around Boralus on our recoloured horses.

This was my reaction at first. And then I decided to roll a human paladin (because grind rep is the worst) and I was like "the mount this human needs is a really good horse...."
We should move the boat further for Alliance, so Kul'tirans can get some exercise getting there.
That's because Alliance knows architecture and urban planning, something Horde will never know. Barbarians.