Gnomes!!! - We love them.

General
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Fear our 5%+ Intelligence. You'll never know what we may think of!

(Definetley not thinking of crafting a high powered cannon that blasts all non-gnome races into the great Dark Beyond. Seriously. )
21/03/2011 2:33 PMPosted by Pixiekiller
Oh, I do so love these old jokes being endlessly rehashed by boring people without any clue on how to give them a new twist.

i will give a try, but blood elves are not famous for their humor

Question: Why are gnomes small?
Answer: that answer would be to big, next question

Are all Gnomes really that insecure that they have to make threads like this?
The only people who like Gnomes are Gnomes everyone else just thinks you look pathetic, meh its always fun to stomp all over you whenever i see you.
Nonsense, once you go troll you never rero--

Oh... blast.
Are all Gnomes really that insecure that they have to make threads like this?
The only people who like Gnomes are Gnomes everyone else just thinks you look pathetic, meh its always fun to stomp all over you whenever i see you.

Gnomes are not insecure, but the fact is we all must unite to total domination of Azeroth.
All are free to join us.
And if you refuse... then yes, Resistance is Futile.

Gnomes > The Rest

You cant stomp on us.

/Cast Blink

I find gnomes even more silly then my tree form.
we do love em
Gnomes are hot and has the most extreme design and wicked dance.

http://www.dzinelabz.com/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/85e3415af267c12494acc8ee109dc3a5.jpg

It is funny because it is true ;)
Even after the decimation of their race and the destruction of their city, gnomes are an amiable and kindhearted lot. They make and keep friends easily; other races often find disliking a gnome to be difficult. Gnomes are long-lived and take a fatherly approach to other races, particularly humans. Gnome society is loosely organized, with most living in Khaz Modan and mixing freely with the dwarves, sending representatives to speak to the dwarven king on their behalf.

-www.wowwiki.com/gnome
rawr!
20/03/2011 11:22 AMPosted by Kalvern
I ask Blizard: Please. Gnomes are the bestest Race. We deserve the respect. (I meen do something like have a main character or SOMETHING as a gnome? I meen Come'On why couldn't Deathwing be a Gnome? and LK? Duh.. Having an awesome Gnome character would be the best thing evar! Hello? are you even reading this?)

Because none would be able to take the bosses down then, they would've laughed their asses off.
Gnome + Full Plate Armour = Win
21/03/2011 5:01 PMPosted by Puddleknock
Gnome + Full Plate Armour = Win

Haha and a great name to boot (see wat I did there...)

Gnomes, the pain and humility of death by gnomes...
No one likes gnomes, not even gnomes like gnomes.

Am I thinking of eels now?
nothing better than sneaking up to a big green orc and 1 shotting him. :D

also how could anyone not like my /laugh /giggle emote???
21/03/2011 2:39 PMPosted by Fálcóné
(Definetley not thinking of crafting a high powered cannon that blasts all non-gnome races into the great Dark Beyond. Seriously. )

Replace gnome with goblin and go check Azshara.
Someone beat you already.

Personally I like gnomes, they are cute and cudly.
But would you please stop biting my ankles?
It's very impolite you know.
But to be honest Gnomes wouldn't be the same without all the jokes and laughter we get. I enjoy getting and laugh at peoples "originality".
Male Gnomes scare me slightly. I don't know. Is it is the bright green mustaches? The evil, sadistic grin? Perhaps the odd way they move when they're stood still? Or maybe just that laugh ... that laugh ...

Whenever I pass by Goldshire for whatever reason, I always hear that laugh. It echoes through the forest, and suddenly birds drop dead out of the trees, and the fish can be seen floating lifelessly on the surface of the water. And then I see a Gnome, smiling, and he laughs again. Then T-bags my corpse that forever has a scream of pain distorting its face.

to all blood elf females
i have seen the way you look at oure males
those sexy little beastier are ourse not for you
now you go back to youre blood elf males who care more about there nails then you
and leave oure man alone
thank you in advance :)
Gnomes are so hated, it's disappointing.
Here's to hopin' gnomes finally get the respect they deserve one day!