Status: Locked: voting over -- thanks all!
Here's how this works:
- Starting at the time this thread is made you can post your World of Warcraft question for the developers.
- Should the thread hit the cap (500 posts), no more questions will be allowed.
- We ask you to use the thumbs-up button to vote for any questions you'd like to see answered. (Please only vote on questions submitted before the cutoff time.)
- Around 17:00 on Wednesday, we'll lock the thread, meaning no more votes will be possible.
- We'll pick out posts with the most votes, collect them with questions from the other regions, and get answers to be posted the following week.
- This process will continue on, with a new question thread going up (weather permitting) and the answers to the previous questions being posted shortly thereafter.
- Only one question per post.
- If your question is answered your character name will be displayed alongside the question.
- Discussion posts are not allowed! If you don't have a question for our developers, you should not post in this thread.
- Once the "no more questions" post is made, please refrain from making additional posts and only vote for your favorite questions.
- You can vote for questions at any time while the thread is unlocked.
- A highly rated post does not mean it will be answered, but we'll do our best to answer as many questions as possible.
- Down votes don't count.
- Don't post or vote for questions you know we won't answer. We're not going to use these Q&As to announce new features, expansions, or release dates, etc. By the same token, we're not going to answer questions that touch on subjects outside of the game and its design.
- Ask about any game design subject! Class design is surely the most popular, but we'll do our best to get any questions answered no matter the topic.
- Stay on topic! We’re asking for questions regarding a specific topic, if your question isn’t on that topic it’ll probably be down-voted to obscurity by other posters, and more than likely deleted by us.
- Keep your question concise. One to three sentences should be plenty to explain background and ask a question.
- Vote for any and all questions you would like to see answered.
- All votes count. While you can't see vote #'s, we can. Even if a post is highly rated, your vote still means something to that question (potentially) being answered.
Why does all the gear look the same? from 80-85 all my gear looked the same?!
started do some pvp and it still look the same, honor gear looks the same as conquest and glory counqest gear, i dont realy think i look more gloriouse in a violet gear then a blue one.(boring)
is this just laziness?
At least within my guild we have found this system to be a slight annoyance at best and at worst a complete pain, the items with the "correct" stats are firstly very rare and secondly sought after by a large amount of people which for a guild that is currently only working to complete our gear sets in time for Firelands, leaves everyone feeling pretty dejected when once again the correct item does not drop.
So, to my question, do the developers feel that randomly enchanted items are currently a positive aspect of raiding content and if so, will you be doing anything to streamline the system for them?
Also, about how to make a ledgendary for agi users.
Why not a super insane questchain like shadowmourne and the rewads could be a dagger for Enhancement Shamans and Rogues, A staff for Hunters and Druids (both bear and kitten)?