Fake afk notifications

Customer Support
I type /afk all the time the next thing im doing is talking with the GM and try get the person banned it means that i win in the end
13/04/2011 20:10Posted by Gebz
press alt+4 for instantwin is the best wa to win in bgs!

Reported.
Your own fault for falling for it.
13/04/2011 20:12Posted by Bénafflock
I type /afk all the time the next thing im doing is talking with the GM and try get the person banned it means that i win in the end

Lol carebear.
13/04/2011 20:12Posted by Bénafflock

im sorry but people like you really annoy me! You go out of your way to be a arse to someone else who is going out of their way to be an arse to u. it ends up with a circle of arses something nobody appreciates :p
Reminds of the old trick for noobs in CS.

Random Noob :- How do i do "insert thing in here"?

Frequent Player :- Press f10

Random noob has left the server
Reminds of the old trick for noobs in CS.

Random Noob :- How do i do "insert thing in here"?

Frequent Player :- Press f10

Random noob has left the server
nice way to help them learning the game and stop being a burden brah.
You can report it, but anyone foolish enough to fall for it deserves it, least they'll learn from their mistakes.
You fall for it once then you laugh it off and wait 15 minutes so you can requeu. If you fall for it again then you're just stupid though.
I miss being able to do portals to theramore/stonard saying "healthstones please help!" and have 15 people leaving BG (record: 27 in AV, yes i counted). I won more often then. Sigh :(
13/04/2011 20:10Posted by Gebz
press alt+4 for instantwin is the best wa to win in bgs!

100% confirmed. Works wonders.
I miss being able to do portals to theramore/stonard saying "healthstones please help!" and have 15 people leaving BG (record: 27 in AV, yes i counted). I won more often then. Sigh :(

Theramore portals over WG entrance portal gooo
I used to do:

Guys, please report afk-ers. Type /afk list to show who has been inactive in the last 3 miniuts.
Noobar has left the battleground.
Faecroll has left the battleground.
Stoopeed has left the battleground.
Iqlow has left the battleground

Then I found out (not personally, lol) that it is a reportable offense so I stopped it.

There's also the sitation where you have the <Away> tag in front of your name in BG, and you think "Oh, I better remove that", /afk. FFFFUUUUUUUUU...

I did that in the arenas >.<
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i did it two years ago when /afk kicking just got introduced, and igot suspended for 24 hours for doing it.

nowadays i report everyone who does that, immature kids. sure, only the retards falls for it, but it's also the retards who copied someone and macroed it.
13/04/2011 18:00Posted by Jukara
make this punishable or something similar as this is hardly fair for anyone just trying to play some battlegrounds for fun :(

Not sure if srs..
This behaviour is obviously very disruptive, and arguments such as "it gets rid of the silly people" simply aren't valid. Please feel free to report any player doing this that you see or fall victim to, and I would also encourage you to make your friends and guild mates aware of this type of trick.

Often it's as simple as remembering that system messages, the important ones you need to watch out for, are by default written in yellow, whereas emotes are not. :)
There's also the sitation where you have the <Away> tag in front of your name in BG, and you think "Oh, I better remove that", /afk. FFFFUUUUUUUUU...

ashamed to say I've done that too ^^